2009 - MIKA @ Popstarz Live @ The Scala, London 11-09 - REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS

Blue Sky

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is how Sire affects women, I don't even want to take into account men's reactions. :teehee:

Anyway, he should definitely stop shaving his chest. :shun:

Edit: And he's still too thin. :boxed:

He looks thin, Laura, but it's not skin and bone - it's muscle :blush-anim-cl:

He looks thin, Laura, but it's not skin and bone - it's muscle :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I agree. He's not too skinny and it's mostly muscle anyway, plus he has a bit of fat on his lovehandles so he can't be skin and bone if he has that, can he?:roftl:

And now Silver, can you explain to us how this touching happened? :roftl:

Perv! :sneaky2:

Anyway, that's my opinion. :wink2:

Well I know you think I'm a perv anyway :naughty::wink2:

I admit he could do with putting a few pounds on - but he jumps around so much on stage he burns it all off.

Maybe he ought to do a fitness video.

Yeah, I agree. He's not too skinny and it's mostly muscle anyway, plus he has a bit of fat on his lovehandles so he can't be skin and bone if he has that, can he?:roftl:

I got carried away :blush-anim-cl:

Actually he danced right across to the barrier and looked like he was losing his balance - quite a few of us put our hands up to stop him falling, it wasn't just me.

Actually he danced right across to the barrier and looked like he was losing his balance - quite a few of us put our hands up to stop him falling, it wasn't just me.

ah that. yes sara stroked his chest on that bit LOL, pervy woman :naughty:

I stuck my hands out too to try and save him from hitting his head as he was quite close, BUT DARN MY SHORT ARMS!!!!!

I stuck my hands out too to try and save him from hitting his head as he was quite close, BUT DARN MY SHORT ARMS!!!!!

You're taking good care of our Golden Boy as it seems girls!:roftl:

Yeah, I know how it goes:thumb_yello:- It's already happened to me twice, in Doncaster in november 2007 and last week in Scala :naughty:. I was just winding you up :aah:.

I did not stroke!! I repeat: I did not stroke, I merely touched; In fact it was more like pushing him away trying to avoid him hitting us :biggrin2:

If this is how Sire affects women, I don't even want to take into account men's reactions. :teehee:

I think he looks fab in these pics, I love the feather hat and make up, though I loved his outfit at iTunes even more. He looks always so stylish :wub2: But his pics don't make me "horny" any way, like you wrote earlier :roftl: I'm married middle-aged (?) woman and he is a skinny boy (though he IS really beautiful, imho), lol :biggrin2: I often take my hubby too see him too, he says Mika is a wonderful live performer :thumb_yello:

I know so :wink2: I touched him :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

Yes, he is not so skinny anymore, I think he has gained some weight (in a good way) after Songs for Sorrow tour. I hope he is more relaxed now after his first single is out etc. :wub2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • silver changed the title to 2009 - MIKA @ Popstarz Live @ The Scala, London 11-09 - REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS