2009 - MIKA @ Popstarz Live @ The Scala, London 11-09 - REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS

Blue Sky

Viv, do not feel this way. You always have me! :aah:

And besides, this gig wasn't just about the gay crowd. OF COURSE Mika loved the MFC being there, WE have supported him from the very beginning, he even took Vix's camera to take a pic of the crowd! I'm sure he recognises her. But he doesn't do these kind of gigs very often and THAT'S why MFC came second. He's not forgetting about us anything, it's just it was more their night than ours.

THANK GOD I am not alone lmao! I thought I was the only one who thought that about Grace Kelly!

Oh, and Lollipop:

"Mama told me what I should know; too much candy gonna rot your soul! If she loves you let her go, cos love only gets you down"

Mama! :lmfao:

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Viv, do not feel this way. You always have me! :aah:

And besides, this gig wasn't just about the gay crowd. OF COURSE Mika loved the MFC being there, WE have supported him from the very beginning, he even took Vix's camera to take a pic of the crowd! I'm sure he recognises her. But he doesn't do these kind of gigs very often and THAT'S why MFC came second. He's not forgetting about us anything, it's just it was more their night than ours.

THANK GOD I am not alone lmao! I thought I was the only one who thought that about Grace Kelly!

Oh, and Lollipop:

"Mama told me what I should know; too much candy gonna rot your soul! If she loves you let her go, cos love only gets you down"

Thanks but it's just the way I am, if there is something to feel guilty about you can count me in at the front of the Q it's a way of life, I hate it but can't seem to change it.

I think M did recognize Vix (probs more from the pub on Monday, though Cherisse and Saranayde always do) but I am the invisible one which is fine cos we have seen how crap I get if I ever pluck up courage to speak to him, I am like that with many people though not just him. (If I ever finish and post my WAG vid you will never believe I am shy lol).

I also think the stage would have been invaded anyway MFCers or not cos the guys all wanted a part of him, so who knows, he might have been torn to shreds if it was all guys up there, they have a much more HUNTER instinct than MOST women (not all I have seen some fierce huntresses if that is a real word lol).

I also don't like to think I can think what Mika is thinking really, he might actually lOVE all that attention and adoration (no matter who it comes from, it's all better than hate after all) so... I dunno I just think we don't know what really IS in his mind about certain matters cos he doesn't say outright and also even when he does he tells such whoppers anyway it's hard to tell when he is telling the truth at times, his "signals" and intentions

aren't always THAT crystal clear, maybe he likes a bit of spontaneity and surprises (in fact we know he does lol)

I know it isn’t easy and I/we really appreciate the thought.:wub2:

When it’s your mother language, everybody is talking fast!

As one MFC member said, according to how you are writing on the forum there is a funny discovery to realise that when we meet you in real life you have “funny accents!”

I loved that! And it’s true!:naughty:

Yes as you mention funny accents, some of you ESLers have such good written English that the first time I met you it was a shock to realise YOU have accents.

The first time I met Kata and Yoppa, particularly. :naughty:

actually you're third :naughty:

Mika will always want the MFC around. He officially loves us and we kick ass, remember? :naughty: There's nothing to feel guilty about at all. In fact, I think Mika might cry a little if the MFC didn't turn up to a gig xD

as for hanging around with females, gays have female friends too lol :naughty: (and don't forget Adele! They have triplets! xDD) but I do think he's bi...especially that Observer interview...to me, it just screamed bisexuality.

Yeah, it really hit me when I read the Observer mag. :thumb_yello:

I know it isn’t easy and I/we really appreciate the thought.:wub2:

When it’s your mother language, everybody is talking fast!

As one MFC member said, according to how you are writing on the forum there is a funny discovery to realise that when we meet you in real life you have “funny accents!”

I loved that! And it’s true!:naughty:

I am in total awe of all of you extremely clever people that speak excellent English as a second or third language.

Yes, you are right about accents though because on here everyone 'sounds' the same:naughty:

When I first met a lot of the MFCers they were surprised that I didn't have a Scottish accent as that is where my location is:naughty:

Yeah I heard it.:lmfao: That made me crack up more than ever. :naughty:

Yes I noticed! I was very proud actually, I don't often see a "LMAO!" exclamation from you so I was like "WHOOPIE!" :roftl:

(I don't mean that offensively by the way, I have noticed that you laugh a lot in real life :naughty:)

Viv it wasn't just members of the MFCers that invaded "without an invitation" it was other members of the audience as well lol, so don't worry your pretty little head about it :wink2:

It's over and done with, nothing we can do now :aah:

If I ever find my pretty little head I'll tell it to stop worrying :lmao::lmao: BOOM BOOM!!

seriously though, it's bothered me but as I probs won't be going to another gig for months and months and months....by then there is BOUND to be something else for everyone to get their knickers in a twist about, there is ALWAYS something ppl get on their high horses about.

Edited by sparkly1
edited

If I ever find my pretty little head I'll tell it to stop worrying :lmao::lmao: BOOM BOOM!!

seriously though, it's bothered me but as I probs won't be going to another gig for months and months and months....by then there is BOUND to be something else for everyone to get their knickers in a twist about, there is ALWAYS something ppl get on their high horses about.

ps. did you hear Mika laughing that his mother was in a poofs club? I only noticed he said that when I listened to one of my vids back lol

LOLZ yes I did notice, bless him :naughty:

It makes me really sad to think that some people (like Sparkly and Tiibet) are feeling really bad about Friday. Please don't. It was a GREAT night............Mika CLEARLY had a ball.

This is a place where people have always felt able to express their opinions...which is a good thing and that is all that has happened here.

Nothing changes the fact that Friday night was a GREAT night. I don't think anyone should feel bad about it.

It makes me really sad to think that some people (like Sparkly and Tiibet) are feeling really bad about Friday. Please don't. It was a GREAT night............Mika CLEARLY had a ball.

This is a place where people have always felt able to express their opinions...which is a good thing and that is all that has happened here.

Nothing changes the fact that Friday night was a GREAT night. I don't think anyone should feel bad about it.

:thumb_yello:

Yes as you mention funny accents, some of you ESLers have such good written English that the first time I met you it was a shock to realise YOU have accents.

The first time I met Kata and Yoppa, particularly. :naughty:

What does it mean?:wink2:

I am in total awe of all of you extremely clever people that speak excellent English as a second or third language.

Yes, you are right about accents though because on here everyone 'sounds' the same:naughty:

When I first met a lot of the MFCers they were surprised that I didn't have a Scottish accent as that is where my location is:naughty:

Yes we do, but some of us has to ask questions all the time!:naughty:

guys, Mika never said he didn't want his fans there. it was a gig, which happened to be in a gay club!

other members expressed their opinions and it is just that, their opinions & personal feelings.

nobody should feel bad about going to any gigs.

What does it mean?:wink2:

Yes we do, but some of us has to ask questions all the time!:naughty:

Don't want to jump on Bab's toes...(by the way Bab...how is your hand?) but ESL.............English as a second language:thumb_yello:

You know ... I've decided not to bother uploading my two vids to YT ... because obviously I shouldn't have been at the front filming them ... I mean ... I really didn't know that as a Mika fan I had no right to be anywhere near the front and it only was for Popstarz regulars ... I will remember that in future next time I spend my hard earned money going all the way to London to see him .... :(

If they hadn't wanted Mika fans to know he was performing ... they shouldn't have even announced who it was ... then only those who had Popstarz updates in the first place cos they go to those nights anyway would have gone - and we would have been none the wiser - Mika shouldn't have tweeted it either ... would have been the same end result ... noone would have known ...

You know ... I've decided not to bother uploading my two vids to YT ... because obviously I shouldn't have been at the front filming them ... I mean ... I really didn't know that as a Mika fan I had no right to be anywhere near the front and it only was for Popstarz regulars ... I will remember that in future next time I spend my hard earned money going all the way to London to see him .... :(

If they hadn't wanted Mika fans to know he was performing ... they shouldn't have even announced who it was ... then only those who had Popstarz updates in the first place cos they go to those nights anyway would have gone - and we would have been none the wiser - Mika shouldn't have tweeted it either ... would have been the same end result ... noone would have known ...

Laurel, of course he wanted us there :thumb_yello:

People are only expressing these sort of feelings because of who he picked up for the stage invasion. Mika doesn't play at these kind of clubs that often, so it was special for this type of audience. Of course we're allowed to be front row, and if Mika didn't want his diehard fans to be there, he wouldn't have tweeted it. Mika officially loves and we kick ass, remember that :wink2:

Yeah I think he's bi :naughty:

when I first saw Grace Kelly I didn't think it was gay, I thought it was a guy who was very self confident, maybe slightly up himself, and a slag who slept with lots of women LMAO :lmfao:

Truly, that was my first impression XD

Personally, I don't think he has a sexuality as far as labels are concerned. I don't think he's completely gay, straight or bi, I think he's the kinda guy who'd say "If I fall in love, I fall in love".

Didn't he say that he didn't label himself?

I don't care :naughty: