2009 - MIKA @ Popstarz Live @ The Scala, London 11-09 - REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS

Blue Sky

Personally, I don't think he has a sexuality as far as labels are concerned. I don't think he's completely gay, straight or bi, I think he's the kinda guy who'd say "If I fall in love, I fall in love".

Didn't he say that he didn't label himself?

I don't care :naughty:

isn't that like...bisexuality though? :teehee:

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't think he has a sexuality as far as labels are concerned. I don't think he's completely gay, straight or bi, I think he's the kinda guy who'd say "If I fall in love, I fall in love".

Didn't he say that he didn't label himself?

I don't care :naughty:

haha i like this one :) i think u're completely right :thumb_yello:

Very clever:naughty::thumb_yello:

Thanks. :)

A very naughty girl. :naughty:

Um... thanks? :roftl:

I don't get why people still feel bad about being there? Should we like ask Mika on Twitter whether he wanted us there or not, for everyone's piece of mind? :blink:

Edited by Marianne84

Thanks. :)

Um... thanks? :roftl:

I don't get why people still feel bad about being there? Should we like ask Mika on Twitter whether he wanted us there or not, for everyone's piece of mind? :blink:

-

Marianne, this is not particularly directed at you, I just happened to quote you.

No absolutely not! I mean the people who think they shouldn't have been there have their own problems, nothing to do with him.

Sara and Kath expressed their views. You should have your own.

We all paid our money, it's a free world we can go where we like we don't need Mika's permission or to bug him on Twitter with our insecurities.

Really people, this is going too far, get a grip.

-

Marianne, this is not particularly directed at you, I just happened to quote you.

No absolutely not! I mean the people who think they shouldn't have been there have their own problems, nothing to do with him.

We all paid our money, it's a free world we can go where we like we don't need Mika's permission or to bug him on Twitter with our insecurities.

Yes, you're right. :)

-

I never even thought about not going to the front ... It never even entered my head - It was just a gig to me ... to hear others saying that the first couple of rows should have just been regulars - does make me feel others think I/we had no right to be there. I'm just surprised to read all this to be honest ...

I never even thought about not going to the front ... It never even entered my head - It was just a gig to me ... to hear others saying that the first couple of rows should have just been regulars - does make me feel others think I/we had no right to be there. I'm just surprised to read all this to be honest ...

Laurel sweetie, honestly. Don't feel guilty. We didn't know we were gonna get these sort of feelings. We ALL enjoyed the gig right? That's all that matters. :thumb_yello:

The website says:

Although we are not hetero-phobic and allow straight straight friends of gay people into our venues we discourage large straight only groups from attending.

I think the key here is the word groups. It's not a matter of whether you're gay or not or a member of MFC or not, but whether you bulldoze in as a group and turn the night into your own party :teehee:

The website says:

Although we are not hetero-phobic and allow straight straight friends of gay people into our venues we discourage large straight only groups from attending.

I think the key here is the word groups. It's not a matter of whether you're gay or not or a member of MFC or not, but whether you bulldoze in as a group and turn the night into your own party :teehee:

we didn't get kicked out, that's the main thing :roftl::roftl:

Are people feeling guilty because they were blocking Mika from his eye candy?

What blocking? He looks over the first few rows anyway, standing on that stage and all .. :aah::mf_rosetinted:

Are people feeling guilty because they were blocking Mika from his eye candy?

hahaha no he still got lots of eyefulls I SAW and I have decided to STOP feeling bad about it,

NO ONE PUTS SPARKLY IN THE CORNER sod that!!!! :taz::floor:

Iv'e decided so what!... no one died, big deal, I am sure he will do stax more gay nights now he "is not stuck in the middle of that open door any longer"

if they were that bothered they would have q-ed longer, and quite a lot of them also took up positions behind us, they still had an excellent view and it was a really small gig and Mika played to them and they loved it I bet non of them have lost any sleep over it, so neither will I END OF sick of beating myself up about it, I AM GOLDEN I deserved my place! (thanks Mika :aah:)