2009 - MIKA @ Popstarz Live @ The Scala, London 11-09 - REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS

Blue Sky

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha no he still got lots of eyefulls I SAW and I have decided to STOP feeling bad about it,

NO ONE PUTS SPARKLY IN THE CORNER sod that!!!! :taz::floor:

Iv'e decided so what!... no one died, big deal, I am sure he will do stax more gay nights now he "is not stuck in the middle of that open door any longer"

if they were that bothered they would have q-ed longer, and quite a lot of them also took up positions behind us, they still had an excellent view and it was a really small gig and Mika played to them and they loved it I bet non of them have lost any sleep over it, so neither will I END OF sick of beating myself up about it, I AM GOLDEN I deserved my place! (thanks Mika :aah:)

Good for you!

lol how can you tell I have been listening to WAG on repeat for like 5 hours or more while I do vid clips in case I make a WAG vid lmao!

I find this song soooo EMPOWERING

Same! I've made my video, but not submitting it until next week in case I make last minute changes, but this is basically it:

Same! I've made my video, but not submitting it until next week in case I make last minute changes, but this is basically it:

OOO I like the bits from the gig :thumb_yello: good idea ha ha and those yellow pants/shorts lol. of course I LOVED the part about the GLITTER lol.

Relax:

Dr. John:

Blue Eyes:

Love Today:

Rain:

WAG:

Billy Brown:

Big Girl:

Lollipop (with stage invasion):

Thats all until next time :wink2: Maybe someone (mods?) can update the list on the first page?

Thank you :huglove:

Yours is the first video of ANY of them that I have watched but I thought yours was brilliant!! :thumb_yello: I loved how you put bits of Mika in there too. Well done you!

OOO I like the bits from the gig :thumb_yello: good idea ha ha and those yellow pants/shorts lol. of course I LOVED the part about the GLITTER lol.

I only decided to use the shots when I was filming WAG, inspiration hit me :roftl: THIS is why I didn't submit mine early, my video would have been so different compared to this!

yo - just been watching the vids - can I ask - who i the dark haired woman - long hair - poss indian / spainish, hair pulled back at top - on stage at end - . .is it some one on here??

Please dont keep tapping him while he is playing and then trying for the big hugs at the end - - pft!

sorry will go now! :sneaky2:

yo - just been watching the vids - can I ask - who i the dark haired woman - long hair - poss indian / spainish, hair pulled back at top - on stage at end - . .is it some one on here??

Please dont keep tapping him while he is playing and then trying for the big hugs at the end - - pft!

I don't know who she is either, but I recognised her from the pub.

-

Marianne, this is not particularly directed at you, I just happened to quote you.

No absolutely not! I mean the people who think they shouldn't have been there have their own problems, nothing to do with him.

Sara and Kath expressed their views. You should have your own.

We all paid our money, it's a free world we can go where we like we don't need Mika's permission or to bug him on Twitter with our insecurities.

Really people, this is going too far, get a grip.

Thanks Bab, you know I love you :roftl:.

I never even thought about not going to the front ... It never even entered my head - It was just a gig to me ... to hear others saying that the first couple of rows should have just been regulars - does make me feel others think I/we had no right to be there. I'm just surprised to read all this to be honest ...

You know ... I've decided not to bother uploading my two vids to YT ... because obviously I shouldn't have been at the front filming them ... I mean ... I really didn't know that as a Mika fan I had no right to be anywhere near the front and it only was for Popstarz regulars ... I will remember that in future next time I spend my hard earned money going all the way to London to see him .... :(

If they hadn't wanted Mika fans to know he was performing ... they shouldn't have even announced who it was ... then only those who had Popstarz updates in the first place cos they go to those nights anyway would have gone - and we would have been none the wiser - Mika shouldn't have tweeted it either ... would have been the same end result ... noone would have known ...

Laurel, please, PLEASE, don't feel this way. There is no reason to worry. I just expressed my feelings, and I am not saying that anyone did anything wrong (and that would include me! I was at the front too!!) or that anyone should be ashamed :wink2:.

isn't that like...bisexuality though? :teehee:

Exactly :aah:. I think that he sometimes just gets creative and it sounds cooler to say that he doesn't want a label.

It makes me really sad to think that some people (like Sparkly and Tiibet) are feeling really bad about Friday. Please don't. It was a GREAT night............Mika CLEARLY had a ball.

This is a place where people have always felt able to express their opinions...which is a good thing and that is all that has happened here.

Nothing changes the fact that Friday night was a GREAT night. I don't think anyone should feel bad about it.

Well said Kath, I agree.

hahaha no he still got lots of eyefulls I SAW and I have decided to STOP feeling bad about it,

NO ONE PUTS SPARKLY IN THE CORNER sod that!!!! :taz::floor:

Iv'e decided so what!... no one died, big deal, I am sure he will do stax more gay nights now he "is not stuck in the middle of that open door any longer"

if they were that bothered they would have q-ed longer, and quite a lot of them also took up positions behind us, they still had an excellent view and it was a really small gig and Mika played to them and they loved it I bet non of them have lost any sleep over it, so neither will I END OF sick of beating myself up about it, I AM GOLDEN I deserved my place! (thanks Mika :aah:)

Exactly! :thumb_yello:

I am a bit regretful that I said anything in the first place now, seeing how all this has developed.

Can I just say once again that IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO TELL ANYONE HOW THEY SHOULD FEEL OR THAT WHAT THEY/WE DID WAS INDEED WRONG.

I KNOW NOTHING (:naughty:). I AM JUST GOING ON MY FEELINGS, SUBJECTIVE OPINIONS, AND THAT IS IT. PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT LIKE GOSPEL GUYS, I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO FEEL BAD.

IF THIS WAS A GREAT GIG FOR YOU THEN PLEASE KEEP ENJOYING THE FEELING, I DIDN'T INTEND FOR ANYONE TO FEEL ATTACKED OR LIKE THEY WERE MADE TO FEEL GUILTY. NOT AT ALL.

For what it's worth, I love you all and personally had a fabulous day (and night) with you on Friday, so it's another great one in the list :wub2:.

Edited by sariflor

Did she have a dark-ish T-shirt? I think I saw two women on stage who had similar T-shirts, green or blue. They were as excited as the gay man who lifted Mika. Possibly a staff member? I don't know.