2009 - MIKA @ Popstarz Live @ The Scala, London 11-09 - REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS

Blue Sky

Did she have a dark-ish T-shirt? I think I saw two women on stage who had similar T-shirts, green or blue. They were as excited as the gay man who lifted Mika. Possibly a staff member? I don't know.

I don't know if she is an MFCer or not. I don't recognise her as someone from here personally. We never spoke.

Dark t shirt with white writing in front long hair in a ponytail . . .

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha thanks, and it's much better thanks. Doctor was right!

Great :mf_lustslow:

I never even thought about not going to the front ... It never even entered my head - It was just a gig to me ... to hear others saying that the first couple of rows should have just been regulars - does make me feel others think I/we had no right to be there. I'm just surprised to read all this to be honest ...

I too am surprised what a big deal this has become tbh. It never ceases to amaze me how, on here, expressing ones opinion can create World War 99:shocked:

Exactly! Woo woo! We pass as lesbians!

:naughty:

hahaha no he still got lots of eyefulls I SAW and I have decided to STOP feeling bad about it,

NO ONE PUTS SPARKLY IN THE CORNER sod that!!!! :taz::floor:

Iv'e decided so what!... no one died, big deal, I am sure he will do stax more gay nights now he "is not stuck in the middle of that open door any longer"

if they were that bothered they would have q-ed longer, and quite a lot of them also took up positions behind us, they still had an excellent view and it was a really small gig and Mika played to them and they loved it I bet non of them have lost any sleep over it, so neither will I END OF sick of beating myself up about it, I AM GOLDEN I deserved my place! (thanks Mika :aah:)

Fantastic.:biggrin2: I so hope others are able to take the same view.:thumb_yello:

Like Sara.........it was never my intention to upset anyone.....I only expressed my opinion.

well she needs to learn some manners!!

Hi Kath - you little devil's advocate you and now I am off to do some cleaning!!

xxxxx

I think I will go back to sitting on the fence...it's easier...but as Viv says, you end up with a lot of splinters in your ass:shocked:

yup, that's the one I recognised from the pub party.

Yep and I think there was someone else in a similar T-shirt.

needs to learn some manners!!

I think I will go back to sitting on the fence...it's easier...but as Viv says, you end up with a lot of splinters in your ass:shocked:

Some people might like that . . . .:blink:

Relax:

Thats all until next time :wink2: Maybe someone (mods?) can update the list on the first page?

Thanks for your great vids, Nina.

Same! I've made my video, but not submitting it until next week in case I make last minute changes, but this is basically it:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

So bloody perfect it is! Love that you brought the golden pants back (you knew how I felt about that outfit, lol) And the gig footage, and the editing is just so bloody well timed and....perfect. You really deserve to win this!!

yo - just been watching the vids - can I ask - who i the dark haired woman - long hair - poss indian / spainish, hair pulled back at top - on stage at end - . .is it some one on here??

Please dont keep tapping him while he is playing and then trying for the big hugs at the end - - pft!

sorry will go now!

I agree, Carri. She was a bit, ahem, :naughty: excited, that one.

Sara, have I told you lately how much I love you? :naughty:

:roftl: I love you too, had tons of fun this week, but what do I owe the honour of this post to?

I too am surprised what a big deal this has become tbh. It never ceases to amaze me how, on here, expressing ones opinion can create World War 99:shocked:

I know :lmfao:It is kinda comical in a way, lol.

God- as much as I try, I always end up giving my opinions. Sitting on the fence was clearly not made for me :roftl:.

I still have a few that are being uploaded at the moment, but this is the list up to now (I recorded everything)

Waiting for Mika @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Relax @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Big Girl @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Stuck In The Middle @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Dr John @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Blue Eyes @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Love Today @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - BIOTG @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Happy Ending @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - Rain @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

Mika - We Are Golden @ Popstarz in London Scala 110909

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

So bloody perfect it is! Love that you brought the golden pants back (you knew how I felt about that outfit, lol) And the gig footage, and the editing is just so bloody well timed and....perfect. You really deserve to win this!!

:roftl: I love you too, had tons of fun this week, but what do I owe the honour of this post to?

I'm SOOOOO glad you like it!!! Remember the old video I showed you? Massive improvement or what? :roftl::roftl:

The timing is what took so long, 19 and a half bloody hours of editing alone :roftl:

I love you because you're lovely, I managed to spend a lot of time with you and get to know you as a person, we've shared some good memories together that I'll never forget and also because I loved your post :naughty:

Thanks for your great vids, Nina.

Well, thanks to YOU, because you again filmed everything so could watch them all! I never manage to film them all. Already found your Happy Ending :naughty: I was so especially sorry I didn't have that one.

I'm SOOOOO glad you like it!!! Remember the old video I showed you? Massive improvement or what? :roftl::roftl:

The timing is what took so long, 19 and a half bloody hours of editing alone :roftl:

Yeah, it IS an improvement on the first one, although that one was also fantastic. You're just really good at this stuff. I honestly think that this one is unbelievably amazing. AMAZING!

I love you because you're lovely, I managed to spend a lot of time with you and get to know you as a person, we've shared some good memories together that I'll never forget and also because I loved your post :naughty:

Oooh :wub2:, that is really nice, but the feeling is totally mutual :thumb_yello:. This week was fantastic, so many great experiences!!!

I always say that the best part of these Mika gigs and trips is spending quality time with fantastic people. And I really do mean it.

Well, thanks to YOU, because you again filmed everything so could watch them all! I never manage to film them all. Already found your Happy Ending :naughty: I was so especially sorry I didn't have that one.

Well, I'm glad to be of help :naughty:. I always film everything because I just have this technique now where I leave the cam really low in front of me and hopefully I catch most of the action without having to check it, so I get enjoyment from the gig yet film it. Result :thumb_yello::roftl:.

Yeah, it IS an improvement on the first one, although that one was also fantastic. You're just really good at this stuff. I honestly think that this one is unbelievably amazing. AMAZING!

Oooh :wub2:, that is really nice, but the feeling is totally mutual :thumb_yello:. This week was fantastic, so many great experiences!!!

I always say that the best part of these Mika gigs and trips is spending quality time with fantastic people. And I really do mean it.

Thank you so much :blush-anim-cl:

Two years ago if you told me I'd be experiencing what I'm experiencing now I'd have probably called you a liar, I for one fully believed I'd never meet Mika and now I've spoken to him a few times in the space of...what...3 months? :roftl:

Plus I did sometimes feel left out because people would go to multiple gigs and I wasn't that lucky...but now it's all turning round. I really feel more part of this fanclub than I ever have.

Thank you so much :blush-anim-cl:

Two years ago if you told me I'd be experiencing what I'm experiencing now I'd have probably called you a liar, I for one fully believed I'd never meet Mika and now I've spoken to him a few times in the space of...what...3 months? :roftl:

Plus I did sometimes feel left out because people would go to multiple gigs and I wasn't that lucky...but now it's all turning round. I really feel more part of this fanclub than I ever have.

Get used to it girl....:thumb_yello:

Get used to it girl....:thumb_yello:

Groupies without the sex! :thumb_yello:

(:roftl: were you there when I said that at the hotel? :lmfao:)

By the way what I said to Sara also applies to you, I had met you several times before but it was the first time we'd really spoken at the Popstarz gig.

Groupies without the sex! :thumb_yello:

(:roftl: were you there when I said that at the hotel? :lmfao:)

By the way what I said to Sara also applies to you, I had met you several times before but it was the first time we'd really spoken at the Popstarz gig.

Oh yeah, but to be honest I felt I already knew you.

well I guess lol :naughty:

It was like that with practically everyone I felt, there weren't really any awkward moments or anything and we were all laughing and joking and schtuff...

Yeah and we are always like that you know, we all get on so well it's crazy haha.