2009 - MIKA @ Popstarz Live @ The Scala, London 11-09 - REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS

Blue Sky

Sorry you had to deal with such assholes :thumbdown:

What was the surprise? :aah:

Yeah, I wasn't even in the mood to deal with it cos I'm ill, so I was just actually raging before Mika came on, but then he made it all better by being half naked and lovely.

And singing a couple of songs too. :naughty:

There were some special guests on Lollipop, you'll see in my video once it's uploaded. :biggrin2:

Youtube seems to be taking its sweet time though. Pfft.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I wasn't even in the mood to deal with it cos I'm ill, so I was just actually raging before Mika came on, but then he made it all better by being half naked and lovely.

And singing a couple of songs too. :naughty:

There were some special guests on Lollipop, you'll see in my video once it's uploaded. :biggrin2:

Youtube seems to be taking its sweet time though. Pfft.

That's good. I hope you feel better:wink2:

I hate waiting :naughty:

That's good. I hope you feel better:wink2:

I hate waiting :naughty:

Cheers. =]

My photos seem to have frozen in their uploading. I find this unacceptable. :sneaky2:

Rain should be finished in 40 minutes, but I intend to be asleep by then so I don't know how long for the others. Hopefully youtube will stop being a slow coach soon. I actually don't understand how I use the same camera to film my videos, and when I did Sadlers Wells and 3OH!3 videos, they took about 15 minutes each to upload, but iTunes and this are taking forever! It's so rude.

I don't want to sound awful... and this is not a criticism of any of the people who took photographs... but because of the lighting and bluriness in some of the photos, Mika looks like he's got some dreadful skin condition, instead of wearing a sparkly mask on his face.

I keep thinking he could join the X-Men. And then I was wondering what his super-hero name would be:teehee:

I don't want to sound awful... and this is not a criticism of any of the people who took photographs... but because of the lighting and bluriness in some of the photos, Mika looks like he's got some dreadful skin condition, instead of wearing a sparkly mask on his face.

I keep thinking he could join the X-Men. And then I was wondering what his super-hero name would be:teehee:

Hahaha I can assure you his skin was as lovely as ever. I'd not actually thought about it like that though. Hahaha bless him.

He would come up with the most retarded superhero name ever, nothing we make up could actually come anywhere close because it'd be so ridiculous.

He looked kind of like a fish. :naughty:

Exactly. In some of the shots it looks like his skin is scaly. Not lizard scaly. Fish scaly.:roftl:

Jazzy, I was trying to think of nice superhero names, like Mystique, but you're right. It probably would be something ridiculous:naughty:

This show was just brilliant! My first first row ever as well:teehee: Mika started with Relax, then Big Girl, Stuck In The Middle and then he went on to new songs, Blame It On The Girls, Dr John, WAG, Rain. Sang Love Today, Happy Ending, Billy Brown, Grace Kelly and Lollipop as well (order is quite random). Lollipop was crazy - he was accompanied on stage with 3 drag queens who looked just fab (especially the one in violet leggins:naughty:) . Then we stage invaded - my first as well. It was just wild and brilliant - I have no idea even how I got on the stage - barrier was the same high as at iTunes but many people managed to. We jumped, danced and then run off backstage by mistake, where we weren't suppose to so we were quickly asked out by security:roftl:

After the gig Mika went out VERY quickly - after about 20 minutes. There were just about 10-15 of us already there and he just briefly signed autographs and went away. He looked very tired and no wonder - he was jumping and dancing madly throughout the show.

It was all so funny when he said that he's been coming to Popstarz every year but this year is the first time he's come with his mum:roftl:

Also he said Blame It On The Girls will be second single! And he made a mistake saying they'd play songs from his new album coming out next MONTH:shocked:

All in all it was a great show, sound was amazing, Mika's voice at its best, very expressive and artistic performance.

I want another gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for this report being so random - it's almost 5 a.m. I'll try to write more sensibly when I get some sleep.