2009 - TV - Meet Mika in Stockholm Oct 1-2009! Available FREE tickets!

Blue Sky

One day I would love to see a Mika gig in Sweden. :wub2:

*puts it on the Life To-Do List*

(I'd also make all my cousins terribly jealous if I went to Sweden, they wall want to go there! :teehee:)

You should absolutely come; I think we have almost the same climate so the weather won't scare you!:thumb_yello:

It was the cutest thing when Mika was here in November 2007, we were inside the venue for the M&G because of the snow and Mika said he thought it was exciting with the snow!:wub2:

Well, he should stay for a couple of months, we’ll see if it’s as exciting by then!:wink2:

I am desperately trying to get information about this spotify thingy but nothing so far, Mirano is on it too!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I contacted John about this.

He says Mika will be in Stockholm for a TV appearance, but no actual gig as far as he knows. He hasn't been told he has to be in Stockholm at this point, which he likely would have if there was a gig planned. Oh and he didn't specify which TV show Mika's gonna be on.

But it's Mikaland, and things always change last minute. :dunno:

Just FYI! :wink2:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

He says Mika will be in Stockholm for a TV appearance, but no actual gig as far as he knows. He hasn't been told he has to be in Stockholm at this point, which he likely would have if there was a gig planned. Oh and he didn't specify which TV show Mika's gonna be on.

Oh I can watch Swedish television :boing: May not be a big thing to most, but I've never actually been able to see Mika on my tv apart from music videos :blink:

I hope... :teehee:

Thanks, Mana! :thumb_yello: It would have been so fabulous to see a gig in Sweden... Well, we can always hope.

Think I'll still go if we know where......

Thanks Mana for talking to John about it, means a lot!:wub2:

It's really hard to not let your expectations fly high on the thought that maybe Mika is coming to your hometown!

I got an answer today from the producer of a TV show called Skavlan!

It will be recorded the 1 October and broadcast the following Friday!:thumb_yello:

Hej!

Det är möjligt att få platser, hur många skulle ni vilja ha? Det kostar ingenting.

Inspelningen sker i Tv-Huset, samling 17.15 i receptionen.

Mika kommer sjunga, han e där som vår musikgäst vilket innebär att han kommer in i slutet av inspelningen med sitt framförande.

Mika is going to sing at the end of the program, he's their musical guest!:wub2:

We can have as many tickets as we want, no problem!:biggrin2:

So if you are seriously planning to come, please let me know ASAP so I can give him an answer!

It will be recorded the 1 October and broadcast the following Friday!:thumb_yello:

Mika is going to sing at the end of the program, he's their musical guest!:wub2:

So if you are seriously planning to come, please let me know ASAP so I can give him an answer!

That´s great, Sienna! I´m excited for you all! :wink2:

COOL!! Any MFCers can go!!! :wub2:

Go to sleep, woman! :naughty:

Holy!!!!

I just have to find out the price by train and i'll let you knwo

COOL!! Any MFCers can go!!! :wub2:

I've texted Mirano and Nika but I don't think we will be so many!

What a waste!:naughty:

Someone got Kalas phonenumber?

I don't remember the names of the people in Stockholm!

Sure there must be some!:blink:

@sienna... is it dark already in Sweden? Like dark dark?

Because just recently I had that recurring discussion with Mr. V about when to come and if it's making any sense to go in winter - for you can't see anything then...:roftl::teehee:

Not that dark, we have streetlights you know!:roftl:

Sun up: 06.18 and down 19.09 today!:thumb_yello:

@sienna... is it dark already in Sweden? Like dark dark?

Because just recently I had that recurring discussion with Mr. V about when to come and if it's making any sense to go in winter - for you can't see anything then...:roftl::teehee:

Oh sorry I guess I was a little stressed when I answered your post so short!:wub2:

Sweden is still very green and summer like; it’s been a lot of sunny days the last months.

In a month the leaves on the trees are changing to beautiful colours, my favourite time of the year btw. :wink2:

In the end of October the will all have fallen down and in November we can have our first snow but it usually doesn’t last very long.

December and after Christmas is a whole other story, if we get snow it can easily stay until April!:blink:

It might not be worth spending 150 euros on just the flights as it's not a full gig, so I think I can restrain myself from going. Just about. :doh:

Have you checked the boats?:wink2:

What fabulous news! I'm so happy for you. What a shame Australian Idol don't work that way:sneaky2: