The Wait is Over!

dcdeb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My signed copy arrived today, to my huge delight! But, for a while I was about to have a nervous breakdown because my lappie has died, the CD player was playing-up so wouldn't work and the desktop PC also won't play CD's at the mo (don't know why, am not very technical!), so I had no way of listening to TBWKTM.

Fortunately, my youngest son (in an attempt to stop his mother completely losing-it :insane:) suggested we play it on the DVD player. Not ideal but at least we got to hear it, my sanity was restored and I could tweet to Mika that it's beautiful!! Which it totally is - absolutely stunning :wub2:. It's just GOT to get to #1!!!!

Pixie Lott of course! :mf_rosetinted:

She didn't need much encouraging, she asked if the deluxe copy was worth it, I said yep, the gig was amazing and he is so good live, so she bought a deluxe copy! I should so get paid for my promo work!

Lol, I have nothing aainst Pixie Lott, infact I think she's really good and will probably buy her album at some point, but a choice between Mika and...well...just about anyone else (the possible exception being MJ) and there is simply no contest!! :biggrin2:

Signed copy was on my bed last night when I got home from work :D its such a good album. I'm annoyed with itunes though... put the CD on itunes to put on my ipod and today I'm listening to the album on my Ipod and on every track I lose 27 seconds at the end... I'm gonna have to re rip tonight and try again

It's mine. All mine!

I was all giddy on the way to the local HMV to get TBWKTM. I got the deluxe edition. YAY!

I didn't know which song to play first, I was so excited! So I played BIOTG, and oh! I love GGG. It should be a single and a line dance.

Anyway, I must get back to work. Can't wait 'til 4:30 so I can listen to more.

Woohoo!! I never thought this day would come.

Love you, MIKA.

Just got back from the store and I bought the deluxe version! It was a little expensive but I'll live:naughty:

Here's a picture of me and my dog(Pete) with the CD:wub2::teehee:

005-1-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

the pic of you and pete with the album is so cool!!