The Wait is Over!

dcdeb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone accessed the bonus material yet??

There are three videos from the UK TV show with Nick Grimshaw of him singing WAG, Dr John and I See You and a 32 page adobe doc with all the booklet painitng in full along with all the words.

It's fascinating to read/look at!!! :wink2:

Oh, and I'm loving the Sadlers Wells cd....we did scream alot! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Wua!

I'm new here!

Hi everybody!I'm fron Argentina and the cd hasn't arrived yet, but tomorrow it will be here, I'm so happy!!!

I'm looking forward that moment!

Anybody knows if Mika will came to Argentina??

Thanks!:wink2:

P.S.:Sorry if I have some problems with my English, I'll improve it soon!:biggrin2:

I got my copy dead on 9am on the 21st, I think the guy opening the doors at Hammersmith must have thought I was some sort of nutter!:naughty:

I didn't actually listen to it until midnight, as I was a little busy all day, but it was worth the wait. Have listened to it quite a few time now, and my favourite tracks are I See You, and Touches You (NOT for the reason everybody thinks!:naughty:), but all the others are magnificent too.

Oh, I got the De Luxe version, so at some point I'll get around to listening to the Sadlers Well disc.:blush-anim-cl:

My sister 77red and I had a CRAZY day! I posted about it in another thread, but I'll summarize here!

We woke up WAY early, downloaded the iTunes version, took it to school! Listened to the iPod ALL day, had an all-out dance party at lunch (in the rain :roftl:) and got straight off the bus to walk to the record store. There was a concert going on at the store, so we had to wait around to get in, but we went in and bought the Deluxe AND Standard versions. :teehee:

It is euphoria. Mika is my crack; it's official. :wink2:

DSCN0019-1.jpg

:wub2:

Question:

During the live at sadlers wells Blame it on the girls.. what happened when he said "you have no idea how much ****ing gum I had to eat to get this effect"

What effect was it to anyone who was there out of curiosity

It was just a general comment to the audience when sitting at the piano :thumb_yello:

Question:

During the live at sadlers wells Blame it on the girls.. what happened when he said "you have no idea how much ****ing gum I had to eat to get this effect"

It was just a general comment to the audience when sitting at the piano :thumb_yello:

I think he actually referred to the flowers thrown up on the stage from all the front row seats:wink2:

Edited by suzie

:D LOL I'm listening to it at the moment... just heard the any other world/my interpretation **** up :P I wonder which one he was supposed to be playing

It was supposed to be Any Other World, which is one of my fav songs! Grrr! It was so funny tho! :roftl:

The gum comment was in reference to all the silver confetti strips covering the stage, they look like the silver wrapper you get around gum.

Wua!

I'm new here!

Hi everybody!I'm fron Argentina and the cd hasn't arrived yet, but tomorrow it will be here, I'm so happy!!!

I'm looking forward that moment!

Anybody knows if Mika will came to Argentina??

Thanks!:wink2:

P.S.:Sorry if I have some problems with my English, I'll improve it soon!:biggrin2:

holaaaaaaaa

veo que es la primera vez que posteas ^^

me llamo Laura y tambien soy de Argentina

con respecto de que si Mika viene a Argentina no hay informacion oficial realmente... unicamente mensiono que tiene pendiente venir a latinoamerica... asi que esperamos verlo en el 2010 con el nuevo album :boing:

te dejo el link del thread argentino en donde hay mas chicas de argentina y otras que tambien hablan español :)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2538915

besotes!

Question:

I think he actually referred to the flowers thrown up on the stage from all the front row seats:wink2:

I always took it like the chewing gum is wrapped in metallic papers, so as the stage was covered in metallic looking things of a similar size to the chewing gum thingies, that was what he meant.

Of course I could be wrong :naughty:.

I always took it like the chewing gum is wrapped in metallic papers, so as the stage was covered in metallic looking things of a similar size to the chewing gum thingies, that was what he meant.

Of course I could be wrong :naughty:.

No, you're spot on, that's what he meant:thumb_yello: