Mika as a guest of honour @ Italian X-Factor in Milan (Italy) on October, 7th 2009

mari62

there will be a party ANYWAY, both during the afternoon, and during the show (for the ones on the palmant/marciapais), and after the show for the hardest clubbers :biggrin2:

Awesome, one massive party :boing:

ma si parla italiano o inglese qui?!?!?!? :blink:

ok per il fan party, of course! :thumb_yello:....basta che poi qualche buon'anima mi porti all'albergo! :naughty:

Entrambi. Anche il gallese :biggrin2:

DANIELAAAAAaaAA!!!!!

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sisi...

APPUNTO!!!!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

...con quella faccia li da farah fawcett??? :°°°°°DDDD

muahahahah

bene! :mf_rosetinted:.... spero di potervi quanto prima sottoporre un "piano" alternativo alla "bevuta".... e NON SI TRATTA DI NULLA DI EQUIVOCO, che ci crediate o meno! :tongue2:

I found a solution (barbatrux?) to merge the Xfactor show project and the palmar project.

We can attend to the show as choir of We are golden

(but it is really necessary, every single day, to do exercises and training about the chorus "Wearenotwhatyouthinkweaaaaaaare wearegoooooooouldenwearegoooooooooulden").

So... after the performance we can exit outside (with or without mediocre writer lonely alchoolic) and continue the party on the palmar, avoiding the entire show too long and too boring.

I'm really serious...

now the only lonely question is:

our group will be quite small to stay hidden behind Saranayde?

I found a solution (barbatrux?) to merge the Xfactor show project and the palmar project.

(but it is really necessary, every single day, to do exercises and training about the chorus "Wearenotwhatyouthinkweaaaaaaare wearegoooooooouldenwearegoooooooooulden").

So... after the performance we can exit outside (with or without mediocre writer lonely alchoolic) and continue the party on the palmar, avoiding the entire show too long and too boring.

I'm really serious...

:bow:

Amazing. I love it :pinkbow:

I'm really serious...

ma baohahahahahuwuwhhuahahahahahaha!!!!! maybe behind sara's boobs

uahahuahaa!!! I'm in!

I'm really serious...

it's flawless! :thumb_yello:(spero di aver scritto "non fa una grinza" :aah:)

quando si comincia a provare?!?!?!? :mf_rosetinted: