Mika in Nice, France at Palais Nikaia

Christine

PLEASE ONLY RSVP if you ARE going or MIGHT be going as a courtesy to

those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds of NO's. THANKS!

nice.jpgniceplan-1.gif

http://www.nikaia.fr/palais.htm

to buy tickets: http://www.fnacspectacles.com/recherche/rechercheRapide.do?search=mika#a1255708277017

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could maybe someone help me?

i'm buying tickets for this show, and... what's better, sitting or standing?? sitting are more exprensive, do they have a better view???

i don't speak french at all, and as a dumb that i am, i can't find infos on the venue website!!! :aah:

could maybe someone help me?

i'm buying tickets for this show' date=' and... what's better, sitting or standing?? sitting are more exprensive, do they have a better view???

i don't speak french at all, and as a dumb that i am, i can't find infos on the venue website!!! :aah:[/quote']

sorry lil, just seen your post!

ppl who were there in 2007 say it's a normal sport venue, as Bologna..so seated places are far from the stage, if you want to be next to the stage you always have to buy a standing ticket.

it can be valid for any venue of the tour i guess.

sorry lil, just seen your post!

ppl who were there in 2007 say it's a normal sport venue, as Bologna..so seated places are far from the stage, if you want to be next to the stage you always have to buy a standing ticket.

it can be valid for any venue of the tour i guess.

ooook! i'll go for standing than!! :thumb_yello:

thank you roby!!! :huglove:

I'm just pushing the thread to the top , for a promoting purpose :mf_rosetinted: and I daresay I particularly like Roby's private message on the thread :aah: but we're still missing ONE particular italian invador , the so called "silent fan" :teehee: where has she disappeared these days ? :naughty:

I'm just pushing the thread to the top , for a promoting purpose :mf_rosetinted: and I daresay I particularly like Roby's private message on the thread :aah: but we're still missing ONE particular italian invador , the so called "silent fan" :teehee: where has she disappeared these days ? :naughty:

do you REALLY think you'll miss her?

you're naif then! :roftl:

she's like the big brother...she sees everything............:mf_rosetinted: