Mika in Nice, France at Palais Nikaia

Christine

why do i have the feeling that we're arguing, although that wasn't my intention at all? :teehee:

Oh I just like to have a rant, but it's not directed at you, so don't mind me. :wink2:

I know what you're saying about less than full disclosure having negative sides but I just don't think there's any way to avoid it now. If you tell people everything then you're a braggart and if you don't tell them anything you're up to no good. The only way to keep some people happy is to just have nothing to do with Mika.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to interrupt your conversation girls. Just to say that everything you say goes further than the original Nice problem :teehee: And I don't want to come back on that cause we're waiting to some more things to be clear.

sorry, i don't know what happened on the acoustic tour (apart from the london party, but i think what you mean is something about the paris gig?), i didn't follow the mfc as closely during that time as i do now, and i don't know what was posted on MWS, as my french isn't good enough to understand it. maybe they even posted stuff about me at some point, but wtf, i don't know them, so why should i care what they say? "why don't you like me or walk out that door!" :naughty:

Ok. You know, it's a forum of Mika fans, with a big majority of people who are also MFCers. We don't spend our time gossiping on other people or on MFC. We have other things to do and to say. It's not because of some comments were made by 2 or 3 people at some point that it is a general thing. Just wanted to say that.:wink2:

I've been away for a few days and admit I have not taken time yet to read all of your posts...:teehee:

I only want to say that the queuing was really fine in Strasbourg. We had people form MFC, MWS (I guess??), MF, about 20-30 people alltogether, and the rest of the 100 people aloud to go in earlier were "standard" people (I don't know how to call them actually :aah:).

My impression is that the problem in Nice mostly came from the French guy of universal. Because he asked us again in Strasbourg if everybody on the list was member of the official fanclub. As we answered that we all knew each other, more or less, he didn't ask for more and let the queuing list just as it was.

So, my general impression is that there is nobody to blame! Nice's mess was certainly not Sara's fault, nor John's one. But most probably this came from that Universal guy.

It's only my impression and this won't lead nowhere but I thought you would like to know that the re-queuing in Nice seems to have been "accidental" and is not repeated at other gigs obviously. :thumb_yello:

I've been away for a few days and admit I have not taken time yet to read all of your posts...:teehee:

I only want to say that the queuing was really fine in Strasbourg. We had people form MFC, MWS (I guess??), MF, about 20-30 people alltogether, and the rest of the 100 people aloud to go in earlier were "standard" people (I don't know how to call them actually :aah:).

My impression is that the problem in Nice mostly came from the French guy of universal. Because he asked us again in Strasbourg if everybody on the list was member of the official fanclub. As we answered that we all knew each other, more or less, he didn't ask for more and let the queuing list just as it was.

So, my general impression is that there is nobody to blame! Nice's mess was certainly not Sara's fault, nor John's one. But most probably this came from that Universal guy.

It's only my impression and this won't lead nowhere but I thought you would like to know that the re-queuing in Nice seems to have been "accidental" and is not repeated at other gigs obviously. :thumb_yello:

i TOTALLY agree with you, it was my first thought ever :thumb_yello:

Agree too Nanou :thumb_yello: It's exactly where we arrived as a conclusion.

People from MWS also told there weren't any trouble with that in Strasbourg and even in Liévin yesterday night ! All went well :thumb_yello:

It's a relief cause I deeply think it's the best way to deal with the queue system and the fairest one !

That is very good to hear, Nanou.

I'm glad that there wasn't any drama again :roftl:

Agree too Nanou :thumb_yello: It's exactly where we arrived as a conclusion.

People from MWS also told there weren't any trouble with that in Strasbourg and even in Liévin yesterday night ! All went well :thumb_yello:

It's a relief cause I deeply think it's the best way to deal with the queue system and the fairest one !

Agreed. I just realised that I may have not openly said this before, when I got caught up in all the drama, but obviously I also think that the fairest way for people to go in is by order of arrival.

My impression is that the problem in Nice mostly came from the French guy of universal. Because he asked us again in Strasbourg if everybody on the list was member of the official fanclub.

I do agree with that!

Plus, I can say that he asked me to prove that I was subscribed on MFC...I had a keychain and I showed to him, but we also said that everyone was Mika fan! I think this guy was really really annoying with "we want only MFC fans" :sneaky2:

Thanks Nanou :thumb_yello:

When the man from Universal France ask me if the people on the list were MFCers I answered that they were all Mika fans. He told me that he don't want problem and he asked me If I know all the persons on the list and I answered that we all knew each other, more or less like Nanou said.

I told him that I take the responsability of the 100 persons of the list. I was little authoritarian :naughty: with all non members of MFC and explaining what to do and not do :roftl: but it was just because I wanted that everything goes well for everyone.

We don't want that people who come since 4 am to wait for a gig and can't enter first just because they were not MFCers. I think if you come early to wait for a Mika gig you are a fan if you are or not member of the Fan Club. In France and in countries where people don't speak fluently english there is others forum for Mika fans.

In my case I joined the MFC in 2009 and others french forum in the same year but I'm a Mika fan since 2007.

I was really happy in Strasbourg to see people who are fans and go to a Mika gig for the first time to be so happy to enter before the opening and some done LG, BG and others character on stage and really happy to do that. Some fans realised their dream and meet Mika this night, it's a nice thing.