2009 - TV: Mika in "El Hormiguero" (Cuatro TV, Spain) 21:25 PM

Queenie

There´s one more link. Waiting for someone to upload the program on YT. They always do!

Mika & the host "singing" Rain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvTiJSLEn3k

(He was a good pupil with the swearing words! :naughty:)

Nothing much to report about (i´m really bad reporting anyway)

I arrived there with my fancy MFC badge and people asked me if i was from the fanclub. Of course I am! :naughty:

The whole program was so darn funny. When we were getting inside, the alderman was cheering us up and i couldn´t stop cracking up. We practiced some fainting, because it was the premiere of "Flash Forward", a new series on Cuatro, and people faints and it was sooo funny :roftl:

Well, Mika. I really hope you can see it even you can´t understand. Mika had a blast and enjoyed a lot, but he looks really tired these days. Hope he has a little time to recover before the NA tour.

A funny part: They played with "Flipy" (the mad scientist), with wires, because those wire communicate music thru the skin and mika remixed all these songs in these people after the commercials. During the commercials, Mika & Pablo Motos chose people from the audience. And Mika is such a tease. I was saying with gestures "hey, me me!" and Mika knows me too well i think because he gestured "no, no no :naughty:" Bastard :sneaky2:

He finally chose a girl right behind me...because he thought she was funny and then, start giggling to me. Bastard 2 :naughty:

After the program, people surrounded Mika´s car and my friend & i decided it was useless to wait there, so when he jumped on his van, we decided to take a taxi and go to radio to wait for him. So we did that and we waited there.

4 guys came at that time and we all waited him outside. He came and went straight to me. I told him that he can get rid of me that easily and he giggled. He held my hand for a while, said i was looking really good today and we had a little chit chat (nothing big, because he was looking tired as hell and i didn´t want to take a lot of his time). He took a pic with my friend and went to the other boys. I had time to say hello to Yasmine and that´s all. When he was leaving, he said "see you in April" and i told him "nope, see you in March at least. I´m going to Amsterdam!". He replied "You...how surprising :naughty:", giggling

Bastard 3 :bleh:

And that´s all! Hope you enjoyed my messy report :wink2:

lovely report!!

• 1 month later...
The whole program, except for the 5 first minutes that there's no Mika so I removed it :teehee:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VJNO709B

37 minutes of fun. Fond memories, I fell for Mika when I watched him in El Hormiguero :wub2:

¡Gracias! :thumb_yello: Let's see if I get to see it this time, can you believe I still haven't watched it? Only until I spot Ana in the audience, that's what really mattered to me :roftl::roftl:

The whole program, except for the 5 first minutes that there's no Mika so I removed it :teehee:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VJNO709B

37 minutes of fun. Fond memories, I fell for Mika when I watched him in El Hormiguero :wub2:

Gracias Hathor!:thumb_yello:

That show was hilarious, not to mention that we had a lot of Mikatime and him speaking spanish( not enough spanish though, he needs to practice Mika come to Argentinaaaaa!)

:biggrin2:

You are all very welcome!! Took my time to get it and I didn't know if I was going to get it actually. So once I got it I was so happy, I could do anything but share :)

¡Gracias! :thumb_yello: Let's see if I get to see it this time, can you believe I still haven't watched it? Only until I spot Ana in the audience, that's what really mattered to me :roftl::roftl:

Asun!, so have you finally seen it? Did you like it? Pablo behaved that time and made a "decent" interview for once :naughty:

Seems that Mika had a good time.... and Pablo too, he can't hide that he liked Mika, who doesn't actually? :naughty:

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...