David Walliams (Little Britain) to star in RAIN Music Video

CazGirl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*high 5s*

I think we need a high 5 smiley. We don't have one already do we?

I spent ages looking for one the other day cos I was sure that there was one but then I realised it was on another forum I go to and they have the same set of smilies but a few different ones. And one of them's a high five one.

Literally wasted 5 minutes of my life only to settle on :thumb_yello:

I did ban myself from the internet for about 6 minutes after that.

For real though, what on Earth could he bring to Rain that's relevant or appropriate? :roftl:

I dont get what the heck he could possibly do in Rain! too much of a serious song- but hey! Touches You! ah hah! :roftl:

I have absolutely no idea. And I agree about the song - it's too serious to have comedy moments in my eyes :blink:

His umbrella? :dunno::naughty:

Sorry I meant her :teehee:

I ADORE your signature!

I dont get what the heck he could possibly do in Rain! too much of a serious song- but hey! Touches You! ah hah! :roftl:

Just what I was thinking, he'd be perfect doing it for that.

But Rain???:blink:

Can I just take a moment to say:

THIS CAME FROM THE SUN.

I don't know if that means anything to any of you, but that newspaper - despite its involvement with the Bloomsbury Ballroom gig - has a recipe for each of its stories: take some bullsh*t, add in a bit of sensationalism, give it a MASSIVE stir, take some quotes out of context (or pehaps make them up completely) and finish off with a nice big helping of boll*cks.

THIS CAME FROM THE SUN.

I don't know if that means anything to any of you, but that newspaper - despite its involvement with the Bloomsbury Ballroom gig - has a recipe for each of its stories: take some bullsh*t, add in a bit of sensationalism, give it a MASSIVE stir, take some quotes out of context (or pehaps make them up completely) and finish off with a nice big helping of boll*cks.

That recipe is used all around the world. :naughty:

THIS CAME FROM THE SUN.

ROFL. Yeah, but it's not the first time we've heard about David and Mika wanting to work together...for whatever reason :boxed:

THIS CAME FROM THE SUN.

Yes you're right, I forgot myself there for a moment.

Believe it when I see it.:aah:

ROFL. Yeah, but it's not the first time we've heard about David and Mika wanting to work together...for whatever reason :boxed:

It's not???:shocked:

First time I have:blink:

I read it somewhere else I believe :blink: Not about David being in Rain, but about them working together...? :dunno:

I don't THINK I'm going mad...:hypo:

I think youre mixing two things Caz- he said he would work again with Pallet, and had plenty of pics taken with Williams...

but first time i hear of them wanting to work together... :naughty:

I spent ages looking for one the other day cos I was sure that there was one but then I realised it was on another forum I go to and they have the same set of smilies but a few different ones. And one of them's a high five one.

Literally wasted 5 minutes of my life only to settle on :thumb_yello:

I did ban myself from the internet for about 6 minutes after that.

Bahahaha :roftl: I do waste my time a lot on looking for smileys on here cos I don't remember their codes :aah: That's why I end up using the same ones over and over again :naughty:

I ADORE your signature!

I think youre mixing two things Caz- he said he would work again with Pallet, and had plenty of pics taken with Williams...

but first time i hear of them wanting to work together... :naughty:

No, I swear I heard something about David Walliams too? :blink:

According to the "Bizarre" section in The Sun newspaper, David Walliams is set to make an appearance in Mika's new music video "Rain"...as a Laydee.

My personal opinion? Oh dear. Lol.

couldn't say it better :shocked: Oh dear... :roll1:

Ya gotta be kidding me!

I thought it was a joke...

:lmfao:

Can't hardly wait...

cant you just see it?

*just add rain*

ladies.png

(though Mika shouldnt be the short and chubby one- you get the point :naughty: )

:lmfao:

Nice to have your ass covered while you're away....:mf_rosetinted:

Good job, Inbar!:thumb_yello: