MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

I'm at work from 8.45 to 5.15 tomorrow so I HOPE there will be tix left when I get home, I want to go to Newcastle ( I have contaminated about 3 friends too who want to come to that gig lol), also I want to do Manchester, Sheffield Leeds and probs Hammersmith, not sure bout the rest they are so far away so will probs be expensive to get to, esp the Irish ones form Teesside.

Guess it depends on how many tix are left by the time I get home from work.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH TIX ARE GONNA BE YET?

i shall see you at Newcastle!!!! :wink2:

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at last!

lookin good for nice small venues!!:biggrin2:

Yeah I just googled them and it seems they're all between 2 and 3 thousand, which is a pretty nice number. Except for Hammersmith of course, but that goes without saying.

So happy for all of you guys :wink2: I have the impression that quite everybody (except Wales) has a gig quite nearby.

Well I need a piece of advice : I can't go to London because it's on a sunday. But, as I'm in holidays, I can go to Glasgow and it's quite easy with the plane...

I wanted to wait until an hypothetical second London date could be add but I'm afraid there won't be any tickets left.... :aah:

I don't know what to do....???

Buy a ticket for Glasgow anyway - then if a second London date does come up, you can sell your Glasgow ticket? And if there isn't a second London date, you can still go to Glasgow.

lol! Mika never on time!:roftl:

His Royal Lateness!:biggrin2:

I was trying to book tickets for Vienna, it wasn't so LOLsome then. :roftl:

His Royal Lateness and all his inept subjects were about to become mince meat in my head, but then they got put up after an hour. :naughty:

Hoping to go to London gig....not sure yet, but I might 'ditch' my family this time round who, because they're also all into Mika to varying degrees (albeit not as obsessed as me!), came with me to Sadlers and (2 of my kids) to Latitude and watched Mika's set there too.

If I do come without any of them to the Hammersmith gig I'll be on my own though, so am feeling a little bit unsure about that, but hoping I could get to meet other MFC'ers there and have a good 'fangurly' time before (ie queuing outside the venue) and during the gig?!

I might go to Hammersmith too and will be on my own.

O2 are pretty good venues!

He did them in 2007!!:wub2:

I only saw him at Brixton in 2007. I was gonna go to Somerset House but I decided it was a bit pricey at...£19.50 I think. :roftl::roftl: I didn't have a student loan to waste back then. :aah:

So which gigs will you do, Vicky?

Well i'd LIKE to do Sheffield, Manchester and Leeds

followed by Glasgow and Newcastle and MAYBE Bristol!!

Now that is really pushing it!!!

I'll have to be a very good mummy and wifeeeee won't I!!:aah:

Correction: i'd LIKE to do em ALL!!

:naughty:

I only saw him at Brixton in 2007. I was gonna go to Somerset House but I decided it was a bit pricey at...£19.50 I think. :roftl::roftl: I didn't have a student loan to waste back then. :aah:

Yes the price is a bit of a worry ???? wonder what they'll be flying in at tomorrow!!:sneaky2:

I was trying to book tickets for Vienna, it wasn't so LOLsome then. :roftl:

His Royal Lateness and all his inept subjects were about to become mince meat in my head, but then they got put up after an hour. :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: Well His Royal Lateness counts in Mikatime and cant erad the watch! What did you expect?:roftl:

Yes the price is a bit of a worry ???? wonder what they'll be flying in at tomorrow!!:sneaky2:

Probably more than £19.50! :roftl: I'm buggered, but my student loan will take care of it. :aah:

I just won't eat again this term. :teehee:

:roftl::roftl: Well His Royal Lateness counts in Mikatime and cant erad the watch! What did you expect?:roftl:

But his Royal Lateness doesn't do the website - have you notice he can't post a blog without breaking the internet? :roftl::roftl:

I'm glad you're on-line kath, I was going to txt :)

Thank you:wub2:

ahhh... i have school... Mika's more important... i may get out early :blush-anim-cl::teehee: but do come if you can! i'm very friendly! :biggrin2:

Yes......................I hope to be able to come...............Newcastle was great last time:thumb_yello:

On Ticketmaster, why have they only listed Belfast so far??? When does the general sale start? :shocked:

I'm kinda anxious as I don't think pre-sale tickets go to wheelchair users (doesn't happen in the O2).

Edited by Blossom