MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still here. I keep checking the Ticketmaster site to see when general sale starts but they haven't updated it.

I haven't a chance of getting a ticket in the pre-sale as I have no idea if they're also doing them for wheelchairs.

*worried*

:dunno:

I sometimes have to use a wheelchair so USUALLY you pay for one ticket and get a carer in for free. I would buy your tix as normal anyway (if there isn't the availablility for disabled ...usually is tho) and they will always sell the ticket you don't need :thumb_yello:

xxx

I sometimes have to use a wheelchair so USUALLY you pay for one ticket and get a carer in for free. I would buy your tix as normal anyway (if there isn't the availablility for disabled ...usually is tho) and they will always sell the ticket you don't need :thumb_yello:

xxx

I'll ring the venue today and ask when general sale starts.

Yes there are a lot of dates, especially in the European leg. I hope he's be okay!

If you look at the size of Europe, and compare it to the UK/Ireland, it's quite normal he does a lot there. A bit scary tho that all the dates are following so soon after another like in 2007 *remembers the cancelled gigs*