MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

snap i dont like standing i feel claustrophobic so is it only standing tickets i saw him at hammersmith before and i was in block 9 row A i cant get access to ticketmaster on here and no computer at work i could scream :shocked:

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

snap i dont like standing i feel claustrophobic so is it only standing tickets i saw him at hammersmith before and i was in block 9 row A i cant get access to ticketmaster on here and no computer at work i could scream :shocked:

I think only a limited amount are available now and then the rest are available via general sale (I hope!)

im thinking of not buying my tickets on presale ... i was at the abc last night which is another 02 venue & the people who had bought their tickets from 02 got a queue jump :shocked:

i will have to try my luck with seetickets or call ticketmaster as in dont have a computer at home and i cant get access to ticketmaster on the work computer. Just have to keep my fingers crossed - good luck :thumb_yello:

Can someone explain why Manchester are Standing General Admission and then Reserved Seating B - G ?

I have gone for seated as hubby wants a seat, but I don't get it. Will people be stood infront of us and so we can't see ?

Is reserved in the circle ?

I hope I've got good seats......

Can someone explain why Manchester are Standing General Admission and then Reserved Seating B - G ?

I have gone for seated as hubby wants a seat, but I don't get it. Will people be stood infront of us and so we can't see ?

Is reserved in the circle ?

I hope I've got good seats......

Some of the seats at the Apollo are on the balcony. The standing floor is on the ground floor.

OMG I'm trying to order tickets and some good for nothing students are having sex in the room above me. DO YOU MIND?

At 9 in the morning? I really hope they've been up all night, coz who wakes up at.... anyway.

I got my one lonely little ticket, I will in fact be standing front row to see Mika February 15th 2010! :biggrin2:

im thinking of not buying my tickets on presale ... i was at the abc last night which is another 02 venue & the people who had bought their tickets from 02 got a queue jump :shocked:

you won't get magic numbers though..

At 9 in the morning? I really hope they've been up all night, coz who wakes up at.... anyway.

I got my one lonely little ticket, I will in fact be standing front row to see Mika February 15th 2010! :biggrin2:

guess I'll see you there:thumb_yello:

I think I'll even buy flight ticket this week...

LMAO :roftl:

I'm actually super tired, I kept waking up all night...and then I set my alarm for 8 o'clock in case my mum was already up and also because I was sure I'd be super awake...but mum's still in bed so I slept for an extra 45mins and for what? To sit here at the computer looking at those teasing dates, watching everyone else get tickets and I'm here with NADA :sneaky2:

I seriously need my own card...

LMFAO, oh the joy of Uni halls!

It's over now, he's got nothing to be proud of and she didn't seem to think much of it. :roftl:

Yes, at 9 in the morning. :sneaky2:

amazing how smoothly their server is running, no delays whatsoever! probably that's why the mikasounds website itself is so slow in general, they're using all capacities on the shop. :naughty:

got my tickets for belfast, dublin and london! :biggrin2:

interesting though that belfast & dublin are GA standing after all, from what i saw on the venue websites i thought it would be seated. so, no sightseeing, but queuing all day... *sigh* :rolls_eyes: