MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

I have decided that I will decide on Friday. :naughty:

Dublin is high on my list, with Brighton and Glasgow as runners-up. Only one date possible because of time & money.

And if it's sold out yet I will just have bad luck. :naughty:

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guess I'll see you there:thumb_yello:

I think I'll even buy flight ticket this week...

Awesome! Quite a few people are going it seems!

I'm actually super tired, I kept waking up all night...and then I set my alarm for 8 o'clock in case my mum was already up and also because I was sure I'd be super awake...but mum's still in bed so I slept for an extra 45mins and for what? To sit here at the computer looking at those teasing dates, watching everyone else get tickets and I'm here with NADA :sneaky2:

I seriously need my own card...

I woke up at 9.55am and had my ticket by 9.05am. :roftl:

interesting though that belfast & dublin are GA standing after all, from what i saw on the venue websites i thought it would be seated. so, no sightseeing, but queuing all day... *sigh* :rolls_eyes:

I dunno about that, Ireland's gigs are always quieter than anywhere else. I've never had to queue for anything more than a couple hours ahead to get in. I don't think Mika is THAT big here.

Shaza! Noooo we shan't be travelling together. :sneaky2: Good for you though!

:roftl::roftl:

What you like!

See you at 3 of those gigs wooop :biggrin2:

I knooooow. I daren't tell my parents. I'll just tell them I did Manchester, and then Birmingham and London cos I'm driving home after Birmingham and going to London on the Sunday. :roftl:

And that weekend from Thursday through to Monday, as far as my uni know I'll be at a wedding in France. :naughty:

You know it's bad when you shoot up 150 places in the magic numbers points board. OH DEAR.

Right, time for a shower and then breakfast. And then a Classical Hollywood Cinema seminar. I LOVE LIFE.

This is Brighton: http://www.brightoncentre.co.uk/scripts/i5.exe?2907

So it could either be seated or standing. I reckon standing.

My mum and I (and my nan...) went to see The Osmonds (my first ever gig, oh DEAR.) in Brighton but we got seats. It was alright for me, because I wasn't fussed, but if I'm going to a Mika gig I'm definitely standing if I have a choice because I want front row. If it was seated I could perhaps persuade my mum to come with me...although she bailed out at Sadler's Wells...pfft...but if it's standing my mother DEFINITELY won't come...

i can fit in your case, you wont even know im there.

FINISHED!!

So: Sheffield, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, Newcastle, Birmingham and London, here I come!!!

Goodbye student loan, it was nice knowing you, see you again next term!!!

Will Do ! :biggrin2:

I'm bringing my hubby this time. Its his first Mika gig - I hope he enjoys it as much as I've been bigging it up !

I'm a little disappointed its standing in the stalls, but I suppose I should have expected it really. I'm sure it'll be a great atmosphere for everyone who is in the queue and dancing about in the stalls.

I was in the balcony at Sadlers Well's and it didn't stop me enjoying the gig....

I think I'm still trying to convince myself :teehee:

You will definitely enjoy it. The atmosphere will be great from wherever you are.

anyone else annoyed its standing pre-sale only? :blink:

No point getting annoyed - it is what it is and getting annoyed will only put you in a bad mood. Don't worry, you'll be able to get seats in a few days. Just have a cup of tea, kick back and relax. :thumb_yello:

What you doing missy?

just london :biggrin2: day after my birthday :naughty:

i did want to go to afew more but ive seen him so much this year, i think he might start thinking im stalking him :roftl:

well and coz of money to.... the real reason :mf_rosetinted:

i can fit in your case, you wont even know im there.

Haha no case, just a backpack.

I think I'm gonna stay over in Leeds and Sheffield cos of Travel Lodge's AMAZING £19 room deal. Anyone who wants in on it lemme know. Was gonna drive to them but there's no point. Plus driving in London during the tube strike scarred me for life. :aah:

Oh and Newcastle as well, I'll be staying over in Newcastle.

I was using two credit cards and alternating between them. Learned from my European-ticket experience that you have to leave a bit of time between transactions on the same card or it thinks you're committing a fraud! So I am really broke twice over :biggrin2:

good idea, would've done that too if i had 2 cards. :naughty:

I have decided that I will decide on Friday. :naughty:

Dublin is high on my list, with Brighton and Glasgow as runners-up. Only one date possible because of time & money.

And if it's sold out yet I will just have bad luck. :naughty:

do dublin, it's small and i'd love to meet you again! :biggrin2:

I dunno about that, Ireland's gigs are always quieter than anywhere else. I've never had to queue for anything more than a couple hours ahead to get in. I don't think Mika is THAT big here.

not if the MFC is coming... :das::naughty:

amazing how smoothly their server is running, no delays whatsoever! probably that's why the mikasounds website itself is so slow in general, they're using all capacities on the shop. :naughty:

got my tickets for belfast, dublin and london! :biggrin2:

interesting though that belfast & dublin are GA standing after all, from what i saw on the venue websites i thought it would be seated. so, no sightseeing, but queuing all day... *sigh* :rolls_eyes:

was afraid too that their server would be a bit slow since we were all waiting to go and buy tickets at the same time but things run smoothly:biggrin2:

anyway got my ticket for london! really excited:biggrin2:

Haha no case, just a backpack.

I think I'm gonna stay over in Leeds and Sheffield cos of Travel Lodge's AMAZING £19 room deal. Anyone who wants in on it lemme know. Was gonna drive to them but there's no point. Plus driving in London during the tube strike scarred me for life. :aah:

Oh and Newcastle as well, I'll be staying over in Newcastle.

ROFL :lmfao: Jazzy, you have to stop being so hilarious LOL :roftl:

Clearly, you can see I'm not actually awake yet. :roftl::roftl:

:roftl:

not if the MFC is coming... :das::naughty:

I imagine the MFC will make up the larger portion of the audience :naughty: I dunno, I just don't think he's popular enough here even with the younger wans to warrant several hours of queuing. But the venue is pretty central anyway, it won't be too hard to keep an eye on it.

No point getting annoyed - it is what it is and getting annoyed will only put you in a bad mood. Don't worry, you'll be able to get seats in a few days. Just have a cup of tea, kick back and relax. :thumb_yello:

thanks for the message that's nice ouf you but the computer at work is blocked for ticketmaster and i dont have a computer at home, that's why i feel annoyed. Got tooth ache too, not my day is it:naughty: