MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

ok so i gave in & bought my tickets for glasgow from sandbags but if i spend all day queuing & the people who bought their tickets from 02 get a queue jump again im gonna be well pissed !

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep i did. Sorry that i didn't reply, am out of credit.thanks for the tip about travelodge :thumb_yello: But £40 for postage :boxed:, they better bring it in a gold wrapped box!!

I want Mika to bring it to me himself!!! Although they're getting shipped to Essex so my dad would probably just open the door and be rather bewildered. :roftl::roftl:

It's well silly that you can only do it all in separate transactions though - I know it's meant to prevent scalping but at the same time, £5.50 is a MASSIVE amount for postage, and if I remember right, the Sadler's Wells tickets came in an unremarkable envelope that just needed signing for. I can send something 1st class recorded for £1.13 - it's a MASSIVE rip off, and to have to pay it for each gig is taking the mickey.

Baaaaah, doesn't matter, I'd only spend the money on biscuits anyway. :naughty:

And the travel lodge thing is WICKED. I'm staying over in Leeds and Sheffield instead of driving because it's loads less hassle and not much more expensive. Better get in on them quick though, don't want them al to run out!

I want Mika to bring it to me himself!!! Although they're getting shipped to Essex so my dad would probably just open the door and be rather bewildered. :roftl::roftl:

It's well silly that you can only do it all in separate transactions though - I know it's meant to prevent scalping but at the same time, £5.50 is a MASSIVE amount for postage, and if I remember right, the Sadler's Wells tickets came in an unremarkable envelope that just needed signing for. I can send something 1st class recorded for £1.13 - it's a MASSIVE rip off, and to have to pay it for each gig is taking the mickey.

Baaaaah, doesn't matter, I'd only spend the money on biscuits anyway. :naughty:

the joys of being in the uk :blink:

the joys of being in the uk :blink:

It's for every gig all over Europe, £5.50 per show, and what's even more amazing is that my Sadler's Wells poster only cost £3.50 to ship and that was in a massive long tube!

I dunno, it's all very silly.

It's for every gig all over Europe, £5.50 per show, and what's even more amazing is that my Sadler's Wells poster only cost £3.50 to ship and that was in a massive long tube!

I dunno, it's all very silly.

ohh come on its mika!!!

:fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

:roll1:

Sorry if this has been answered... I can't read back every page.

Can someone explain why Manchester are Standing General Admission and then Reserved Seating B - G ?

I have gone for seated as hubby wants a seat, but I don't get it. Will people be stood infront of us and so we can't see ?

Is reserved in the circle ?

I hope I've got good seats......

The seats are upstairs and can be reserved (although friends and family of Apollo staff seem to get the front ones before the presale!) The room below is standing. I sat last time because I couldn't queue as it was a work day. I had a great view. But I've gone for GA because I can queue and I know more people now :wub2:

ohh come on its mika!!!

:fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

:roll1:

Yeah but I'm going to a LOT of gigs. I could have paid for another ticket and a half with the amount I paid on postage. I know it's Mika and it's brilliant and wonderful that I'm going to see him way too many times, but it does annoy me quite a bit that I'm paying £38.50 for 7 envelopes.

Yeah but I'm going to a LOT of gigs. I could have paid for another ticket and a half with the amount I paid on postage. I know it's Mika and it's brilliant and wonderful that I'm going to see him way too many times, but it does annoy me quite a bit that I'm paying £38.50 for 7 envelopes.

i feel your pain, that it bad :blink:

hello! my name is Joaquin, but everybody call me Joano and i from argentina and i new in here. I like mika's music, since i was listen Grace Kelly. Im glad for this website.

Hi Joano! :bye: Please feel free to post an introduction thread here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Welcome to the forum!

:thumb_yello:

i feel your pain, that it bad :blink:

Yeah I know! I don't really wanna start moaning because I know there are people who can't go to gigs because of where they are or they can't afford it or whatever and I know it's my choice to do loads of gigs this time but it is a MAJOR rip off.

I don't like sandbag, they seem like a complete pile of poo. I know ticket master charge £2.25 for recorded delivery, which is half of what sandbag charge, and ticketmaster are the famed rip off merchants.

I'm gonna shut up now and concentrate on the fact that I'm seeing Mika 7 times in 10 days. :biggrin2: I bet after that week and a half all this will seem completely irrelevant to me because it'll have been so worth it.

Yeah I know! I don't really wanna start moaning because I know there are people who can't go to gigs because of where they are or they can't afford it or whatever and I know it's my choice to do loads of gigs this time but it is a MAJOR rip off.

I don't like sandbag, they seem like a complete pile of poo. I know ticket master charge £2.25 for recorded delivery, which is half of what sandbag charge, and ticketmaster are the famed rip off merchants.

I'm gonna shut up now and concentrate on the fact that I'm seeing Mika 7 times in 10 days. :biggrin2: I bet after that week and a half all this will seem completely irrelevant to me because it'll have been so worth it.

he will know you by your 1st name :roftl:

hello! my name is Joaquin, but everybody call me Joano and i from argentina and i new in here. I like mika's music, since i was listen Grace Kelly. Im glad for this website.

Welcome Joano.

You will really like it here.

Everybody is very nice & you will find anything & everything you want to know about Mika!

Got tickets! Woo can't wait to see him, first time seeing him in the flesh! Wanted to see him for ages :P Could anyone tell me if there's a chance we will see him after/before the show to get pictures, autographs.. etc? :) (I hope I worded that right)

If he's not tired or feeling ill, there's a good chance you may get to see him after the gig.

You can probably take pics, but he doesn't always pics with people, it depends on how many are there, and how he's feeling. But there's always a good chance of him signing something.:thumb_yello: