MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

I'm glad its not at brixton, im not allowed to go there (despite being 22 years old!) :teehee:

It's not *actually* as bad as it's made out to be. I've been going there with friends since I was about 14 and I haven't been mugged or shot.

Yet. :shocked:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not *actually* as bad as it's made out to be. I've been going there with friends since I was about 14 and I haven't been mugged or shot.

Yet. :shocked:

Its only because my dad used to live there, and apparently with my attitude i would get beaten up...pfft :naughty:

Its only because my dad used to live there, and apparently with my attitude i would get beaten up...pfft :naughty:

Hahah do you tend to speak before reeeeally considering how violent the person you're speaking to is?

I'm glad its not at brixton, im not allowed to go there (despite being 22 years old!) :teehee:

yes, brixton is not dramatic. I just prefer apollo as it's generally better and brixton is SO far from accomodation.. :thumb_yello:

I coming hopefully got to ruch back from the school run, whats with the 9am sale!

Anyone know if kids allowed in the balcony?

Yeah, under 14s need to be in the seated area and accompanied by an adult. :thumb_yello:

I need opinions :teehee:

Should I go ahead and buy a ticket under the Mikasounds presale for this gig this morning, or do you think it'd be possible [e.g. not sold out] for me to wait till they go on sale to the general population? I'd prefer to wait for Ticketmaster or something so I could just print out my ticket at home (no UK address yet, complicated situation), but if the "stalls" are probably going to be sold out by then I'd like to get the ticket now. :boxed:

Thanks!

got my ticket. :biggrin2: hammersmith apollo is great, guess i'll stay at the same hostel as in dec 07, can walk to the venue from there. :biggrin2:

so, who is up for a drink at bar38 after the gig? :biggrin2::naughty:

I need opinions :teehee:

Should I go ahead and buy a ticket under the Mikasounds presale for this gig this morning, or do you think it'd be possible [e.g. not sold out] for me to wait till they go on sale to the general population? I'd prefer to wait for Ticketmaster or something so I could just print out my ticket at home (no UK address yet, complicated situation), but if the "stalls" are probably going to be sold out by then I'd like to get the ticket now. :boxed:

Thanks!

don't think it will be sold out just from the presale. normally they only have a certain number of tickets for the presale, and then it says "presale allocation sold out" but there'll still be tickets for general sale. so if you don't want magic numbers, i think you can wait for the general sale. :wink2:

The presale is sold out. Which website is the best to buy tickets (i remember the problems we had in the past and i don't want to make a mistake)?

I was thinking about Ticketmaster but i don'y know if they can send tickets to France.

You might be able to print your tickets out from Ticketmaster.

Yeah Ticketmaster only doing Etickets now as my parents are going to see Cliff Richard and the Shadows and had a fit to see they weren't getting REAL tickets...I told them that is just the same but they weren't happy.

xx

Edited by daisylou

got my ticket. :biggrin2: hammersmith apollo is great, guess i'll stay at the same hostel as in dec 07, can walk to the venue from there. :biggrin2:

so, who is up for a drink at bar38 after the gig? :biggrin2::naughty:

great idea about bar38:thumb_yello:

I am so mad, and dissapointed. Couldn't go at 9:00 as I was teaching. Went at 10:00 and it's SOLD OUT.

I'm scared I won't be able to see him. what a bad day...

Anyone with a spare ticket?

I am so mad, and dissapointed. Couldn't go at 9:00 as I was teaching. Went at 10:00 and it's SOLD OUT.

I'm scared I won't be able to see him. what a bad day...

Anyone with a spare ticket?

It's only presale, love. There's still the general public sales.