MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

I am so mad, and dissapointed. Couldn't go at 9:00 as I was teaching. Went at 10:00 and it's SOLD OUT.

I'm scared I won't be able to see him. what a bad day...

Anyone with a spare ticket?

only the pre sale is sold out. you can still buy tickets from other sites like ticketmaster.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only presale, love. There's still the general public sales.

Thank you, I know but I'm just concerned the same thing will happen with general sale. According to the time, I might be unable to book it straight on time...

I am so mad, and dissapointed. Couldn't go at 9:00 as I was teaching. Went at 10:00 and it's SOLD OUT.

I'm scared I won't be able to see him. what a bad day...

Anyone with a spare ticket?

:blink:

do we talk about mikasounds..? cause if so, there's smt that I don't get.

I logged on in the morn from work, let's say 9.30-ish GMT.

I was at work and could not purchase the tick. so I did it off mikasounds, english version, in the lunch break, when I ran quickly home. I purchased, paid and got confirmation email with order #.

how could have it been sold out at 10 am when I got mine at 11.30am GMT..? :blink: I am lost

We think they increased the allocation of tickets - it was only the presale allocation that was sold out and they added more.

ohhh.. I see. thanks for the explanation :biggrin2:

I see hammersmith will be the usual MFC party: one comes for the MFC just as well as for mika. :naughty: look forward to see some familiar faces again.. :wub2:

rose, if you have your van in reach, I could use a lift to hotel after the gig! :naughty::teehee:

Lol, yeah I am. Just been busy recently with being in my final year at uni but am back! and I am definitely going to the London gig :biggrin2:

Hows u?

I'm pretty darn alright thanks! It's been a good year I have to say, 09 has treated me well :wub2:

Hope Uni's going okay, looking forward to seeing you again!

Great. I didn't even know about the UK tour until this morning and they had already sold out tickets for this gig! :roftl:

Not sure if I'm going to London even if I could get a ticket... It's tempting though. :blink:

Go on...its only the presale thats sold out, there will still be the general ones on sale soon!! u know u want to :wink:

got my ticket. :biggrin2: hammersmith apollo is great, guess i'll stay at the same hostel as in dec 07, can walk to the venue from there. :biggrin2:

so, who is up for a drink at bar38 after the gig? :biggrin2::naughty:

don't think it will be sold out just from the presale. normally they only have a certain number of tickets for the presale, and then it says "presale allocation sold out" but there'll still be tickets for general sale. so if you don't want magic numbers, i think you can wait for the general sale. :wink2:

Oh dang, I forgot about magic numbers. Oh well :doh: