MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! So many MFCers!! :biggrin2:

hehe london's the usual MFC party. I hope mika parties this time too, with better logistics. :biggrin2:

TO MELLODY: when I heard hammersmith, I imemediately thought bar 38 too! :aah: shall we plan an after party ther, if mika doesn't plan smt himself? bar 38 is a tradition now.. :mf_rosetinted: maybe we can get martin this time too.. :naughty:

ohhh.. I see. thanks for the explanation :biggrin2:

I see hammersmith will be the usual MFC party: one comes for the MFC just as well as for mika. :naughty: look forward to see some familiar faces again.. :wub2:

rose, if you have your van in reach, I could use a lift to hotel after the gig! :naughty::teehee:

Let me know where you're staying, and your chariot wil be waiting ;-)

hehe london's the usual MFC party. I hope mika parties this time too, with better logistics. :biggrin2:

TO MELLODY: when I heard hammersmith, I imemediately thought bar 38 too! :aah: shall we plan an after party ther, if mika doesn't plan smt himself? bar 38 is a tradition now.. :mf_rosetinted: maybe we can get martin this time too.. :naughty:

Problem is Bar38 closes at 11pm!!!

So we might strike out t is time.

Problem is Bar38 closes at 11pm!!!

So we might strike out t is time.

What kind of bar is that :shocked:?

I might try to get tickets tomorrow in general sale, has anyone an idea which is best (as in most to the front :teehee:), stalls, circles etc.? I am not sure whether you have a choice if you buy them in general sale but just in case.

What kind of bar is that :shocked:?

I might try to get tickets tomorrow in general sale, has anyone an idea which is best (as in most to the front :teehee:), stalls, circles etc.? I am not sure whether you have a choice if you buy them in general sale but just in case.

It's a lovely wine bar across the road from the venue, where we ended up when the lst Hammersmith gig was cancelled.

You do get a choice in the genera sale.

This is annoying that we donno what seat and row we have...

It's standing - you need to queue for a good spot hun :)

There are seats but they're on the Balcony ... I know what Silver got was standing ... cos' she got me one too :boing:

It's standing - you need to queue for a good spot hun :)

There are seats but they're on the Balcony ... I know what Silver got was standing ... cos' she got me one too :boing:

When i was there it was all about row and seat even down on the floor...

So Silver... we have to find out how i can get the tix in time cos i will be out infront at 6 am :naughty:

When i was there it was all about row and seat even down on the floor...

So Silver... we have to find out how i can get the tix in time cos i will be out infront at 6 am :naughty:

They take the seats out from the floor though ... I went last year ... so I know it's standing ... Who did you go and see there before then ... I've been to it loads of times ... when it's been seating and standing ... I prefer standing concerts though .... better atmosphere :wink2:

They take the seats out from the floor though ... I went last year ... so I know it's standing ... Who did you go and see there before then ... I've been to it loads of times ... when it's been seating and standing ... I prefer standing concerts though .... better atmosphere :wink2:

I prefer standing too of course! I have seen the We Will Rock You musical and ... ehhmmm... Darren Hayes twice :blush-anim-cl: Was seated but none keept it...

I prefer standing too of course! I have seen the We Will Rock You musical and ... ehhmmm... Darren Hayes twice :blush-anim-cl: Was seated but none keept it...

I've seen We Will Rock You ... at the Dominion ... I miss my old job :tears: I used to get paid for going to things like that .... drat ... just wasn't enough money or work in the end .... I saw it about 10 times .... love it ... :wub2:

Not seen Darren ... he was in Savage Garden wasn't he ... not my cup of tea .... :lmfao:

thanks, rose, you are a star.. :wub2: I'll stay in central london, not far from there, will keep you posted :wink2:

oh, too bad about bar 38.. :boxed: it was a sort of tradition.. :boxed: on the other hand, now that you make me think about it, when we were over with the party without mika last time, the tube was still going, so it couldn't have been that late.. :blink:

I've seen We Will Rock You ... at the Dominion ... I miss my old job :tears: I used to get paid for going to things like that .... drat ... just wasn't enough money or work in the end .... I saw it about 10 times .... love it ... :wub2:

Not seen Darren ... he was in Savage Garden wasn't he ... not my cup of tea .... :lmfao:

I just checked the tix from back then... was at the Dominion :doh:

Yeah he was in Savage Garden. And im 100% it was at the Hammersmith i saw him... still have whats left of the 3 tickets :blink: Thought i only saw him twice there :blink: