MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

Actually Hammersmith is the least likely venue that you will get to see Mika. Last time he played there he did not do a meet and greet, just gave us a wave before he left. So don't expect anything, the gig itself will be more than enough.

:lmao:

Sorry, guru. I really couldn't stop my fingers on the keyboard. :teehee:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heard that there are 20 ppl in the queue atm, first arrived at 7 am - not too bad, 2007 has been worse. :naughty: hope tomorrow will be more relaxed. 10 frenchies here that are not on mfc.

heavy rain here. :boxed:

Cool Londoners? More like ruddy freezing Londoners (From Finaland and France I bet :roftl:)

Thanks Neactegale! I really hope to get a picture with Mika, but I'm alone tonight. I hope MFCers are kind enough to offer to take a pic....? If I get a chance :P

I'm reallyreallyreally excited even see Mika on stage ofcourse! ^^ Can't wait til evening....

Edit: Silver, thanks for the warning. I'll try to get my hopes down : D

He almost certainly won't pose for pictures and it's actually really hard to take a pic of Mika talking to a chosen someone stood near you in the queue- no-one's ever pictured me with Mika, though a couple have tried. And at best Mika tends to have a shorter time with people in London cos there are so many- and often has to rush off to an industry do, or to his own home, for a change. So hope for the best- and if he gets straight in a car without so much as a wave... hope for the best another time :thumb_yello:

Cool Londoners? More like ruddy freezing Londoners (From Finaland and France I bet :roftl:)

:teehee: maybe

He almost certainly won't pose for pictures and it's actually really hard to take a pic of Mika talking to a chosen someone stood near you in the queue- no-one's ever pictured me with Mika, though a couple have tried. And at best Mika tends to have a shorter time with people in London cos there are so many- and often has to rush off to an industry do, or to his own home, for a change. So hope for the best- and if he gets straight in a car without so much as a wave... hope for the best another time :thumb_yello:

I agree with you!:thumb_yello:

Guest mrs mika
heard that there are 20 ppl in the queue atm, first arrived at 7 am - not too bad, 2007 has been worse. :naughty: hope tomorrow will be more relaxed. 10 frenchies here that are not on mfc.

mika will be the size of a ant :shocked:

Actually Hammersmith is the least likely venue that you will get to see Mika. Last time he played there he did not do a meet and greet, just gave us a wave before he left. So don't expect anything, the gig itself will be more than enough.

How about don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed? :wink2:

I had to give Mika a letter from someone at Hammersmith and I passed it through at least 6 people before it got to him. I couldn't get anywhere near him. If he does decide to come out I hope they put up barriers. But if it's anything like 2008 there will be several hundred people waiting. :aah:

:teehee:

I hope it's not as bad as it is here... It's a storm out there... Think I will just stay in today and wait for reports :biggrin2:

Woowww, have a beautiful time all of you!:thumb_yello: Sorry the weather sucks but bet you'll survive.:naughty:

And please take care of Dark Angel there, she has some Gasmics ideas in her mind.:roftl: I'll be waiting for your reports and videos as usually.:wink2:

Wow, almost 100 frozen butts there tonight...poor mfcrs!

There were 18 already at 8h30am, i was told...:naughy:

Hope Mika sends them goodies to keep them warm and happy...

Is Laurel in a tent???wtf??? :lmfao:

I'll be here tonight for pics and vids with bells on...oh, and popcorn, too...

Back in Feb 2008 there were about 30 peeps or so at 9 am as far as I remember :naughty:

Back in the very early days (2006 and early 2007) there were no people anywhere and Mika had to drag us in off the street. My heart yearns for those days!