guylainem123

here we go again!!!!

Please post your gig reports, pictures & videos here ! :wub2:

Come on!!!! We are waiting!!!!

as usual, please keep the chit chat to a minimum in this thread :thumb_yello:

-------------------------

REPORTS

havingablast http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2590931#post2590931

tiibet http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2590961#post2590961

AKateisaKate http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2590994#post2590994

omdeliom http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2591030#post2591030

PICS

AKateisaKate http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2591049#post2591049

tiibet http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2594244&postcount=97

VIDS

Excusing himself to change pants:

Putting the new ones on onstage:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got to the venue like, two and a half hours early and he was already in dress rehersal. As you read on my tweets, we could hear him through the doors! Met some random people and an amazing photographer (Kat Tale TV if you're interested). Finally got in, found my seat- sixth row just to the right, which was good

Gary Go was the opening act. He was really good, I was impressed, but Mika's opening acts are always good. Left half way through to buy some overpriced merch. Came back and waited around for like, half an hour for Mika. Found out that Rubberducky (?) was sitting behind me

Oh My God. Everyone went crazy when the band came out. And I screamed when i saw Ian McKellen (Seriously one of my heros) on the TV. I was in such a hurry to get pics of Mika out of his space suit that they're all blurry :( but mika ended up ripping his pants during Relax, so I got one of him with his knickers have exposed. I seriously want to know how he sang and was getting dressed at the same time...

Big Girl was fun and amazing, and so much glow in the dark stuff. Wish the big girls had danced more, that's the whole point of the song. Stuck in the middle was played on Piano, and it was amazing. Mika never fails to amaze me when he's playing and singing at the same time. He did his "Louis Armstrong" Impression, and he was quite good at it too.

He ran off stage and came back with a funky hat for Dr. John, which he promptly dropped and then got back. Blue eyes was next, and he had this floating blue eyes on the stage that came and went during the chorus. Toouches you was AMAZING. So much jumping around... I just wanted to touch him xD.

he played Pick up Off the floor on Piano. It brought tears to my eyes he did it so beautifully. One foot boy was next, funky hat was back. Before blame it on the girls, he came out with a marionette tea pot and got 'dragged' off stage and then the teapot came out with a mika doll! it was really cute. Blame it on the girls was so much fun. He split the audience up and made us compete to see how was loudest.

Happy ending was so funny- he messed up on the words. I think this was where he had a brief costume change. But once we got over that, I was crying through it (the stage, the lighting, Mika... it was all too gorgeous). Billy Brown, I see you (I still think of it as I'm falling...) and Love today, with mika falling around and climbing on stuff a lot. Somewhere in here, he stole some guy's drink and drank it on stage, haha

Costume change (I think it was here) during the storm sequence, then rain. It's one of my least favorites ( I know, gasp) but it was amazing live... how can you not like anything-mika live. Climbing on drumsets and love today with a weird glow in the dark mask... Was sad he didn't do the whole drumming on a can during it. We are Golden was pretty golden. Everyone was screaming their heads off, it was chaos, people were in the aisles, again, and security pushed us away, again, but it was totally worth it

End of the show, then mika came out for an encore. He played Toy boy on piano, complete with a marionette toy boy! Then we had some Grace Kelly and ended with a sped of version of Lollipop. Silver ballons were everywhere, and i gave up on photos.

Met up outside with some people and we waited about an hour and then Mika came out! It was raining and a lot of people, so no hugs and no pictures with him, but he signed stuff and let us take flash photos! (last show at orpheum they said no).

I'm sure I'm missing details, but it's midnight and I'm exhausted.

I'll post photos sometime tomorrow... not the best, because I was so like 'gah!'

I'm sure I'm missing details, but it's midnight and I'm exhausted.

I'll post photos sometime tomorrow... not the best, because I was so like 'gah!'

Oh, your report was great! Thanks so much! I'm so excited for

tomorrow night now -- how am I ever going to sleep???

:woot_jump:

Oh My God. Everyone went crazy when the band came out. And I screamed when i saw Ian McKellen (Seriously one of my heros) on the TV. I was in such a hurry to get pics of Mika out of his space suit that they're all blurry :( but mika ended up ripping his pants during Relax, so I got one of him with his knickers have exposed. I seriously want to know how he sang and was getting dressed at the same time...

he played Pick up Off the floor on Piano. It brought tears to my eyes he did it so beautifully. One foot boy was next, funky hat was back. Before blame it on the girls, he came out with a marionette tea pot and got 'dragged' off stage and then the teapot came out with a mika doll! it was really cute. Blame it on the girls was so much fun. He split the audience up and made us compete to see how was loudest.

Met up outside with some people and we waited about an hour and then Mika came out! It was raining and a lot of people, so no hugs and no pictures with him, but he signed stuff and let us take flash photos! (last show at orpheum they said no).

He'll need to wear two pairs of pants next time he goes to Boston. :naughty: I didn't think he had ripped them last time but I remember something with his fly being down. Boston just really wants his pants down it seems. :teehee:

When he split up the audience did you all do okay? Last time he got frustrated that we sucked. :aah:

How was security this time after the gig? Did they form a line and kick you out to the end again? No one was being rowdy and the security was joking about tear gassing us. :boxed: When Mika came out I remember they yelled at us to get up against the wall. It felt like a police interrogation. I hope they didn't do that to you all!

30 bucks

25 for a signed limited edition poster

15 for a tote

20 and 12 for cds if they were signed or not

10 for a pin pack

10 for a poster

well i'm buying a shirt for sure, and i'll have to wait to see about other items...this whole concert experience in itself isn't cheap.:blink:

Jen- we are a dirty town- muddy waters after all

He was proud of us, but he had us do it again until he decided we were even

And the event staff was much nicer- I remember meeting you last year with Titty. They just made us stand against the wall. No photography and then whoever was with mika was like 'oh they can take photos' so the security was like 'fine, take photos, no flash' and the woman was like 'flash is FINE' and totally put the security guard in his place

I love going to shows all the time and as far as the personal concert experience goes, this was the best of my life.

Definitely one of the best (When you 'hang out in the fancy bars with the boys that play guitar' like I do, shows are always amazing)

Jen- we are a dirty town- muddy waters after all

He was proud of us, but he had us do it again until he decided we were even

And the event staff was much nicer- I remember meeting you last year with Titty. They just made us stand against the wall. No photography and then whoever was with mika was like 'oh they can take photos' so the security was like 'fine, take photos, no flash' and the woman was like 'flash is FINE' and totally put the security guard in his place

Did your side win first before he evened it out? :naughty:

Whaat I don't remember seeing you?!! :shocked: All I can remember is the guard ordeal and after they left being the first one to go back to the doors. :naughty: I'm GLAD some woman put the guards in their place. :teehee: I can't wait to see those photos! Did you get any videos?

He's also brave to steal someone's drink. :lmfao:

so my report never came here, only double post (i don't know why, sorry!!).

Oh, i'm still so happy about the gig. It was so much fun, he laught a lot and i loved it. i see you was so beautiful, i could hardly breath... And touches you was so george michael style, loved his dancing!! And i can't believe he broke his pants, again!!!! Hilarious.

Met him and chatted a few words. I had made him a card of pics from a magazine from year 1955. it was so nice to see him after the gig, i didn't expect it.

Another Amazing show!! I've seen Mika everytime he's been to Boston, and e never fails to impress. I loved how he mixed old and new songs, both were Phenomenal! When he ripped his pans i lost it big time it was so funny how he was trying to perform and fix them at the same time hilarious. I got some great pics i was only a couple rows rom the stage i'll def. try to put them on tomorrow, but now i have to write a paper due tomorrow.. so goodnight! and Encore Encore !!!:thumb_yello:

Did your side win first before he evened it out? :naughty:

Whaat I don't remember seeing you?!! :shocked: All I can remember is the guard ordeal and after they left being the first one to go back to the doors. :naughty: I'm GLAD some woman put the guards in their place. :teehee: I can't wait to see those photos! Did you get any videos?

He's also brave to steal someone's drink. :lmfao:

Yeah, we won, don't worry

No videos, again check out kat Tales TV on youtube, she should have videos up sometime tomorrow

Yeah You were talking with Titty and then i had to leave, but we talked like,m briefly

Edited by havingablast