Mika in ITALY again! November 8th AND 9th, 2009!

robertina

hmmmm...methinks you are right. It's a bit duller in the top pic because of the lighting...I'd know that sweater anywhere.:naughty::wub2:

Hmm...why did he look hot in Oakland, yet like someone's grandpa in Milan? :teehee:

The stage at Radio City Music Hall is huge & spectacular.

I bet Mika has some amazing ideas for when he performs there.

Kudos Mika!!

I've already suggested to him on Twitter that he incorporate the camels, sheep and ice rink from the Rockettes show. :naughty:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[/font]

Hmm...why did he look hot in Oakland, yet like someone's grandpa in Milan? :teehee:

I've already suggested to him on Twitter that he incorporate the camels, sheep and ice rink from the Rockettes show. :naughty:

kewl!

I hope Mika takes advantage & uses the elevators on the stage.

In response to the interview, I find it funny that Mika is surprised by his success in America without the help of radio stations because I don't think anyone really listens to the radio here. Radio is more of a European thing. Or am I totally wrong?

In response to the interview, I find it funny that Mika is surprised by his success in America without the help of radio stations because I don't think anyone really listens to the radio here. Radio is more of a European thing. Or am I totally wrong?

I don't listen to the radio because all they do is play the same 5 crappy songs OVER AND OVER AGAIN.:sneaky2: When I'm in the car it's either a CD or my iPod.

I don't listen to the radio because all they do is play the same 5 crappy songs OVER AND OVER AGAIN.:sneaky2: When I'm in the car it's either a CD or my iPod.

I know :hair:

If I do listen to the radio at all. it's the ones that don't play new music.

Oldies!:biggrin2:

Yeah, surprisingly though, it WAS the radio that brought me to Mika. Grace Kelly was super loved in Wisconsin for a good two weeks when it came out that March. I guess I can't hate on the radio that much...:teehee:

But that was then, this is now...:sneaky2: stupid radio.

Unfortunately radio play is still popular & crucial.

You have to admit that the repetition really helps people like songs that they initially don't like.

We don't get that if choosing for ourselves on the internet

Thanks goodness the internet has made a difference too though.

Without the internet I think things would have been a lot more difficult if not impossible for Mika to get started.

I also think Mika is slowly winning more & more American fans & the powers that be will surrender soon.

Bravo Mika!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

wonka, about the band, think it might've been just for fun, jimmy+imma tweeted about it and said it was fun. :wink2: imma said that she used to play the guitar in a girl punk band when she was younger.

Tnx, Karin...:thumb_yello:

Unfortunately radio play is still popular & crucial.

You have to admit that the repetition really helps people like songs that they initially don't like.

We don't get that if choosing for ourselves on the internet

Thanks goodness the internet has made a difference too though.

Without the internet I think things would have been a lot more difficult if not impossible for Mika to get started.

I also think Mika is slowly winning more & more American fans & the powers that be will surrender soon.

Bravo Mika!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

Hiya, Kodes! :bye:

Yes Alice I totally agree!

The Radio City Music Hall venue is not only prestigious but it has a very interesting history.

The stage alone is amazing:

"The Great Stage, measuring 66.5 feet (20 m) deep and 144 feet (44 m) wide, resembles a setting sun. Its system of elevators was so advanced that the U.S. Navy incorporated identical hydraulics in constructing World War II aircraft carriers; according to Radio City lore, during the war, government agents guarded the basement to assure the Navy's technological advantage."

I am so looking forward to seeing how Mika will make use of that stage

& the show he will produce that will shine in that New York setting!

I am thinking it will be spectacular!

Very interesting history.

Really want to learn more about MIKA's plans.

I suppose it's possible his performance will be

part of a collaboration?

Edited by A. Clay

oh che belle! grazie, anche perchè io non c'ero e mi fa piacere vederle.

angela, ti ho scritto qui sul tuo muretto :wink2:

edit: ahahahahha mi è arrivata la tua risposta come email di un messaggio da riportare al team perchè da sanzionare...devi aver cliccato il pulsante sbagliato..cmq ok, lo leggo tramite email.. :thumb_yello:

oh che belle! grazie, anche perchè io non c'ero e mi fa piacere vederle.

angela, ti ho scritto qui sul tuo muretto :wink2:

edit: ahahahahha mi è arrivata la tua risposta come email di un messaggio da riportare al team perchè da sanzionare...devi aver cliccato il pulsante sbagliato..cmq ok, lo leggo tramite email.. :thumb_yello:

prego roby:wink2:

:naughty:ecco perfetto ....negata!!!