2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: 23 OCT Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

dcdeb

oooh ok.... it was funny at that club how everyone took pix there and when we asked who they r taking pix of...they would be like "no idea" :naughty:

taylor...i need help with math! r u good with roots and stuff?

I can help you through facebook chat if you want!:biggrin2: I'd call, but I have to pay per minute on my phone.:blink:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can help you through facebook chat if you want!:biggrin2: I'd call, but I have to pay per minute on my phone.:blink:

u r not on FB :naughty: u need to get MSN its cool...u can actually draw and stuff in the chat

ok here they are - not the best sound quality though, as it was generally not that good in this venue, and girls around me were screaming like mad... :sneaky2:

intro astronaut/shorts (sorry for the shaking, but at least i have the interesting part on focus. :das:):

short clip of mika with the big girls dancing in the background:

some bits of touches you:

(got more of that in oakland)

pick up off the floor, whole song:

bit of one foot boy, only about 30 seconds, but very close-up. :bleh:

mika with the teapot - of which the leg fell off, seems like that was a bad omen... :teehee:

the crowd singing competition during BIOTG:

talk before happy ending; stupid sound in that venue, i didn't (and still don't) understand much of what he said there:

i see you, whole song:

1 minute of we are golden:

toy boy, whole song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4MtbFEIsjs

wonderful vids:wub2: thanks karin!

t4p marina! they're great!

Hey, these are the pics that Clare's friend took!:biggrin2:

She's so cool! (she let me borrow her leotard for my Gaga costume this weekend. Thank her again for me Clare!:wink2::naughty:)

aw they're great pics! :wub2:

pls Clare thank her from us!

This is titled Grace Kelly, but it's the jump in Love Today from a bit back in the audience...

the text "Fun for everyone in the room!" on the right appears quite ironic, knowing what we know. :boxed:

i think you can see more of what happened on the LT vid that is posted here on the 1st page, but t4p that link anyway. :wink2:

the text "Fun for everyone in the room!" on the right appears quite ironic, knowing what we know. :boxed:

i think you can see more of what happened on the LT vid that is posted here on the 1st page, but t4p that link anyway. :wink2:

Yeah I commented that it wasn't fun for everyone exactly. :naughty:

I just thought it was an interesting perspective on what was going on in the audience. I had no idea what it looked like from up front, even though I never close my eyes. :teehee:

He's so professional- I've watched both of them now and still can't see when the pain started- was it when the whole audience jumped? My poor Mika!

He's so professional- I've watched both of them now and still can't see when the pain started- was it when the whole audience jumped? My poor Mika!

i can see it in the video that is on the front page here. it's when he jumps together with the crowd on "3"... the video is a bit blurry at that moment because the filmer is jumping as well, but looking closely, you can see that mika's face shows pain and he clutches his leg for a short moment, before turning his back to the crowd, jumping on one leg, and then trying to finish the song as quickly as possible!

This is titled Grace Kelly, but it's the jump in Love Today from a bit back in the audience...

Ahhh, so cool to see it from behind. When you're in the front, you don't see that stuff...you're busy looking at someone else.:teehee:

Ah, the fateful moment....:blink:..poor meeks.

• 3 weeks later...
Happy one month gig-aversary! :wub2:

Normally I'm all like "OMG has it been a month already?!" But for some reason, this gig feels like six months ago already. :aah:

Time for another LA gig, methinks. :mf_rosetinted:

agree. :naughty: also about that it feels like ages ago. it's funny, after a week i thought it felt like yesterday, but now, can't believe it's really just a month. :blink:

LA... :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
My mom found this:

http://www.younghollywood.com/the-celeb-mix/backstage-with-mika.html

There's supposed to be an interview coming "soon" but I don't know what "soon" means in their dictionary. :shun:

:thumb_yello:Thanks for this post, then we have to wait for the interview, correct I think.:wink2:

post-12683-142983681087_thumb.jpg