2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: 23 OCT Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

dcdeb

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a quick update; last we've heard, his ankle is strained, which is less severe than a sprain. :original:

So everyone reading this, take 10 seconds to scrinch your eyes shut as tight as you can, send Mika good healing-ankle vibes. :aah:

Thanks. You may now return to watching the vids of Touches You over and over again. :das:

Just a quick update; last we've heard, his ankle is strained, which is less severe than a sprain. :original:

So everyone reading this, take 10 seconds to scrinch your eyes shut as tight as you can, send Mika good healing-ankle vibes. :aah:

glad to hear that!!!

*sending healing-ankle vibes mode on*

Thanks. You may now return to watching the vids of Touches You over and over again. :das:

:teehee::das:

Yoho!

I'm sure that he'll be fine for the gigs, he can just sit down if required.

Are you posting from the train? How long til you get to the venue? Or do you need to go to the hotel first? At least you, having no luggage, will not be hindered by having to take it to the hotel :naughty:

I miss you people :tears: I wish I was on that train with you all now :sneaky2::blush-anim-cl:

thanks mana...done it! :aah:

i'll go back NOT watching any gig videos...till as long as i can! :roftl:

thanks 4 the update Mana! Thats good news!!

ok.. done!! :wub2: now back to the touches u vid :das:

Done :thumb_yello:

Will now return and watch TY again..... :naughty:

thanks mana...done it! :aah:

i'll go back NOT watching any gig videos...till as long as i can! :roftl:

Robi, as I told Ruth the other day -- don't deprive yourself! The European

tour is MONTHS away and the whole set is bound to be totally different for

you! You won't spoil anything by looking at the videos of these gigs,

I am convinced! :thumb_yello:

Yes, I agree with Deb.

All the shows are different - he changes not only the set but even instrumentation during a tour , not to mention that the European tour will be completely different from the North American tour, I think.

Possibly even a completely different theme for the tour - including set design...etc.

Yes, I agree with Deb.

All the shows are different - he changes not only the set but even instrumentation during a tour , not to mention that the European tour will be completely different from the North American tour, I think.

Possibly even a completely different theme for the tour - including set design...etc.

I think im only watching Touches You cos i cant hold back watching those damn nice moves :naughty:

Fiùùùù I'm Quieter... I hope he recovers soon

Thanks very much Blue Sky for the videos :teehee:

Yes Robi - there is no way he can fly all those individual, round, white things to Europe anyway. (I'm trying to find a way to describe his set without giving it away). :blink:

SOOOOOOOOOOOo grateful for all these amazing videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be able to see great footage like this is the HUGEST GIFT!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Robi - there is no way he can fly all those individual, round, white things to Europe anyway. (I'm trying to find a way to describe his set without giving it away). :blink:

Dammit! I would have loved to get one as a memento and reminder of this NA tour :blink::tears:

You know ... I wasn't going to say anything about the whole M&G - No M&G thing ... but every single one of those vids is the only thing that makes me go and see Mika - not the chance of a quick hello at the end of the night ... nice and lovely as that is .... but just the magic of watching him live ... :wub2: Even through those videos ... it screams out in bucketloads how fecking amazing he is Live

Just can't even put into words really the goosebumps he gives me ... a 5 sec hello that he'll probably not even remember will not be a patch on a hour and a half of that .... :aah:

Gah ... I wish it was bloody February already .... *goes back to watching Touches You*

:bye:

Dammit! I would have loved to get one as a memento and reminder of this NA tour :blink::tears:

Yeah...remember that broken one? (Cushioned the fall of the poor guy who almost fell on Zoots) - we should have shared those pieces. :boxed:

Or...perhaps Mana and Christine can ask Owain at the last North American stop (Vancouver). :wink2:

You know ... I wasn't going to say anything about the whole M&G - No M&G thing ... but every single one of those vids is the only thing that makes me go and see Mika - not the chance of a quick hello at the end of the night ... nice and lovely as that is .... but just the magic of watching him live ... :wub2: Even through those videos ... it screams out in bucketloads how fecking amazing he is Live

Just can't even put into words really the goosebumps he gives me ... a 5 sec hello that he'll probably not even remember will not be a patch on a hour and a half of that .... :aah:

Gah ... I wish it was bloody February already .... *goes back to watching Touches You*

Yup, I totally agree with you Laurel, for me the music is what it's all about, he's just something else live. No wonder some people can't believe he's singing live. The music is what I first loved about Mika before I had even seen what he looked like or heard what a sweetheart and all round good guy he is.

And you know, in terms of gigs but especially meetings, sometimes when you aren't expecting anything at all, that's when you get the best surprise!

Yeah...remember that broken one? (Cushioned the fall of the poor guy who almost fell on Zoots) - we should have shared those pieces. :boxed:

Or...perhaps Mana and Christine can ask Owain at the last North American stop (Vancouver). :wink2:

Oh yay! I would dearly love one as a fruit bowl! :naughty:

That's a good plan I think! Not sure how Christine and Mana will send them to us but we can try. Maybe ask Mika to take one home for us and then he can meet us for tea to give it to us :teehee::biggrin2:

Ok, Sara, now back to reality :sneaky2:

Oh yay! I would dearly love one as a fruit bowl! :naughty:

:roftl: I would love to get a small sized one and hang it off my ceiling :blush-anim-cl:

I agree, everything :wub2: And I go to watch I See You, don't know how many times I've watched it already :aah: (and yes, I watch Touches You, too!)