2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: 23 OCT Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

dcdeb

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a good plan I think! Not sure how Christine and Mana will send them to us but we can try. Maybe ask Mika to take one home for us and then he can meet us for tea to give it to us :teehee::biggrin2:

Ok, Sara, now back to reality :sneaky2:

:roftl: I would love to get a small sized one and hang it off my ceiling :blush-anim-cl:

Good idea. We have a claim on at least one, I would say!

It was an absolutely amazing live. The energy, the songs, the love. Everything from this show oozed care and I can honestly say I haven't seen a show so lovely. Everyone involved, Mika, band, crew, and audience made it a very enjoyable experience.

<3 I met a lot of cool people, and even though I had access to the balcony, what's the point? The fun of the concert is to be in the midst of it!

Robi...................you haven't watched the vids???????????:shocked:

Are you MAD woman? Why deprive yourself this joy all winter?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Those vids are truely awesome, thank you so much for posting them.

I think the hysteria in the crowd makes them all the better:roftl:

I agree btw.................it IS all about the music. I too fell for Mika long before I even knew what he looked like. But the fact that he is a truely amazing person has added to the whole experience. But as we have said all along, we shouldn't take these 'extra's' for granted.......because that is what they very definatetly are. Because he is so generous with his time it is easy to fall into the habit of expecting it everytime.

It was an absolutely amazing live. The energy, the songs, the love. Everything from this show oozed care and I can honestly say I haven't seen a show so lovely. Everyone involved, Mika, band, crew, and audience made it a very enjoyable experience.

<3 I met a lot of cool people, and even though I had access to the balcony, what's the point? The fun of the concert is to be in the midst of it!

Glad you had such a brilliant time! It is an amazing experience isn't it!

Yup, I totally agree with you Laurel, for me the music is what it's all about, he's just something else live. No wonder some people can't believe he's singing live. The music is what I first loved about Mika before I had even seen what he looked like or heard what a sweetheart and all round good guy he is.

And you know, in terms of gigs but especially meetings, sometimes when you aren't expecting anything at all, that's when you get the best surprise!

So true, I'm thinking of his last visit here in Stockholm!

I wasn't expecting to meet him at all but I was able to have a long and relaxed conversation with him for the first time, and the gig was a good surprise with the small stage where we were standing just one meter from him!:wub2:

more

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

Carissima, sono felice che tu le abbia ricevute , volevo darvi un assaggio al nostro italian club in diretta del concerto , ma so che dormivate tutte a quell`ora, era davvero tardi in italia , con LA ci sono 9 ore di fuso orario.

queste sono con l`iphone , come puoi immaginare , postero `quelle con la macchina fotografica e raccontero` qualcosa, un bacio

Yes, I agree with Deb.

All the shows are different - he changes not only the set but even instrumentation during a tour , not to mention that the European tour will be completely different from the North American tour, I think.

Possibly even a completely different theme for the tour - including set design...etc.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH well in THAT case nothing spoiling if I take a sneaky peek for 10 hours on youtube then is there :das::teehee:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH well in THAT case nothing spoiling if I take a sneaky peek for 10 hours on youtube then is there :das::teehee:

You might want to plan a break for the bathroom, or maybe for a meal

somewhere in there, but yes, Viv, please watch! :roftl:

And titty! Grazie mille for the photos! Wish you could have been with

us in NYC, but at least you got to see the show! :biggrin2:

My dear , you cannot believe how I felt the day of the NYC gig!! I missed you yesterday, and Joanne too, I wrote it on twitter .

yesterday it was amazing , as usual , the acoustic in the theater was horrible, you could barely hear the voice of the group before Mika, and I was worry , but his voice ...simply amazing even in that theater. It was a pity for his ankle, I was there and I saw when it happened. I told him to wear his nice shoes if he wants to protect his precious feet!! He was really in pain when he came out but nice as usual so he signed my cd. we got the pass for the after show party, and even if Mika was not ther it was very nice, Perez, the butterfly lounge girls, Mika`s band.

You know everything else from the detailed reports on this thread. He did not performed Good Gone Girl, I love that song , do you know why , and did he perform it in NYC?

love

Those pictures are from my iphone , I always send some pictures to the italian thread in real time , so they can have a preview of the show, but , you know , LA is very far from Italy , 9 hours are a lot

Yes, I just thought it must be the same design as in totes and posters? Did anyone of you notice if he had shoes or not? Just thinking if his ankle is now hurting because he didn't have shoes...

Nope, no shoes, thats probably why he hurt himself :(

XD The first 20 minutes or so I was thinking, "when is he gonna go back stage to put his shoes on?" XD

He'll be okay~

Im uploading my (very few) pictures right now, so Ill post em once its done.

Hi! <after a while of trying to figure out the website>

Last night (Hollywood show) was my first Mika show! I was standing outside with Charlotte when I get asked to be a Big Girl. I said "No" at first, but after a few seconds some of the girls were making me regret it, so thanks to Char, we chased down the lady and asked if I could still be a Big Girl. I was extremely nervous, but SOO glad that I did it! Backstage, the 3 other girls and I were with Mika's sweet Mom and Sister. Before I got fitted into the costume (which I'd never thought I would wear in a thousand years...on stage no less!!! :shocked: ), they put me to work and starting blow drying a tin trash can that he uses during Lollipop, that they had painted with UV paint. After a few seconds of that, Mika comes out, smiles and waves at me. I tell him, "They've put me to work here!" and he giggles. After he goes and sees the other girls, he comes back to me, in the hall way, stands next to me and watches me "work." Since I'm sitting down, he looks SUPER TALL!!! :mfr_lol: He then touches the tin trash can to check if it's dry and gives me the two thumbs up :thumb_yello: , smiles, waves and goes to his dressing room. :biggrin2: (Gorgeous smile, btw. :blush-anim-cl: ). Right before the he was to go on, they brought us out to wait in the hall way and watch Mika and the band do their daily routine (It's adorable!). One of the guys kept telling me to shake my ta-tas and booty. :lmfao: I said okay, but as long as he did it, too. He didn't do it. :teehee: Before the we went on, I started feeling that adrenalin rush, especially hearing the crowd screaming and singing along. I've been performing since I was 8, but obviously nothing compare to last night! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! I'M SOOOOOO FREAKIN' GLAD THAT I CHANGED MY MIND AND DANCED UP THERE WITH MIKA AND 3 REALLY NICE GIRLS! I'M STILL STOKED ABOUT IT!!! I. Want. Another. One. :roftl: I've rambled on long enough...

-Nessa

You know, I love seeing the MFC and Mika. And, tonight, my friend who saw Mika for the first time got to be a Big Girl and now she's totally hooked. YAY...that's one way to hook them!!!

I've been hooked since the first time you played me Lollipop. I'm just now hooked on the LIVE shows!!!

AND...I'm not leaving Josh Groban. :P

You know everything else from the detailed reports on this thread. He did not performed Good Gone Girl, I love that song , do you know why , and did he perform it in NYC?

love

I think GGG is not part of the show on this tour at all... I can't remember reading he played it anywhere...

Nope, no shoes, thats probably why he hurt himself :(

XD The first 20 minutes or so I was thinking, "when is he gonna go back stage to put his shoes on?" XD

He'll be okay~

Im uploading my (very few) pictures right now, so Ill post em once its done.

Thanks for your answer!! Awww, I love his dancing without shoes, it's supercute :wub2: But it's awful he hurt himself, so he better have shoes for now on...

Carissima, sono felice che tu le abbia ricevute , volevo darvi un assaggio al nostro italian club in diretta del concerto , ma so che dormivate tutte a quell`ora, era davvero tardi in italia , con LA ci sono 9 ore di fuso orario.

queste sono con l`iphone , come puoi immaginare , postero `quelle con la macchina fotografica e raccontero` qualcosa, un bacio

siamo tutte ansiose di vedere le foto con la macchina fotografica e di leggere il tuo resoconto:thumb_yello:...lo fai anche in italiano vero?:boing::boing:

Just got home from Oakland. I guess there's not much to say that hasn't been said already.

It was very sad to see him limping, but he was a trooper and finished the show :wub2:

This gig would've been amazing if I hadn't been feeling totally nauseous, and I'm sad that I didn't get to enjoy it fully because of that. Mika was probably wondering "Is this girl gonna throw up or what?" :lol3:

Good news though: I've learned that I must have ginger ale whenever I see a Mika gig. :thumb_yello:

If you have any specific questions, let me know :naughty:

Sorry for the sh*t report. My Oakland one should be better :das:

Why?:teehee:

Well every prior time I've seen Mika, I always had ginger ale with me, and I would feel okay once I saw him. However, I had none in LA and when Mika come on stage I didn't get any better. I think it was right before Gary Go or Mika came on that I almost threw up. My mouth just started salivating and I was panicking :aah:

So yeah, I felt like sh*t throughout the whole show and I couldn't even muster up any strength to sing along, so I just mouthed the words. Then when we were waiting to meet him afterward, I was very unstable and kept walking off-balance. I'm sure I looked very drunk :lol3:

I swear I wasn't though! :aah:

Well every prior time I've seen Mika, I always had ginger ale with me, and I would feel okay once I saw him. However, I had none in LA and when Mika come on stage I didn't get any better. I think it was right before Gary Go or Mika came on that I almost threw up. My mouth just started salivating and I was panicking :aah:

So yeah, I felt like sh*t throughout the whole show and I couldn't even muster up any strength to sing along, so I just mouthed the words. Then when we were waiting to meet him afterward, I was very unstable and kept walking off-balance. I'm sure I looked very drunk :lol3:

I swear I wasn't though! :aah:

So ginger ale is good for the whole panicking/salivating situation?! i should get some tomorrow :teehee::naughty:

And too bad you felt like that, specially in the middle of the gig...:boxed: