2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: 23 OCT Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

dcdeb

Glad you had such a brilliant time! It is an amazing experience isn't it!

I would love to see Mika live again, no questions asked. I'm still running off a high from the show, there is something magical about this man, for sure :)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love to see Mika live again, no questions asked. I'm still running off a high from the show, there is something magical about this man, for sure :)

Oh there is indeed. And it's impossible to explain it to someone who wasn't there. Words are never adequate.

So happy you had a great time...this is just the beginning!:biggrin2:

Alright...last set of pics for this gig:

031.jpg

Pre-Show skit

032.jpg

here comes astro boy!

034.jpg

and then he begins to strip.

083.jpg

after viewing the video evidence, this is right after he hurts himself...awww, Mika.

095.jpg

JIMMY!:naughty:

100.jpg

the after show passes we were given

102.jpg

and finally, the aftermath of a mika gig. would hate to have to clean all that confetti up.

070.jpg

fancy some tea?

071-1.jpg

it's dumbledore!

love these pics!! i remember wondering how would the teapot fit into the show when mika tweeted a pic of it. how could we have guessed it'd have a name too:biggrin2:

love these pics!! i remember wondering how would the teapot fit into the show when mika tweeted a pic of it. how could we have guessed it'd have a name too:biggrin2:

Yeah, he made it "dance" for us and "pour" some tea. It was really adorable because he really didn't know how to mke it dance and he had this mischievious look on his face the whole time.:biggrin2: One of the legs actually broke off during this gig...must've been an omen.:naughty:

Just found this: Katy Perry posing with fans wearing Mika t-shirt.

Must have been taken after the LA gig...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/2698599/Katy-Perry-and-Russell-Brand-paint-the-town-red-pink-green-orange-and-purple.html

Yep that was definitely after the gig...same dress:blink: and those girls were in line near us!

Yeah, he made it "dance" for us and "pour" some tea. It was really adorable because he really didn't know how to mke it dance and he had this mischievious look on his face the whole time.:biggrin2: One of the legs actually broke off during this gig...must've been an omen.:naughty:

i've seen vids of the dancing teapot! really cute:biggrin2:

Just found this: Katy Perry posing with fans wearing Mika t-shirt.

Must have been taken after the LA gig...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/2698599/Katy-Perry-and-Russell-Brand-paint-the-town-red-pink-green-orange-and-purple.html

hahahaha THATS ME AND MY FRIENDS HAHAHAHAHAHA

im the one on the left who is jumping up and down and smiling like an idiot.

thanks for this... this is going on facebook asap!

Edited by Little_Miss_Happy_Fish

thats us.

:]

Hey!! :bye: You have no idea how much we wished you were behind us in Oakland too! There were really mean people behind us in Oakland, yelling at us that we had to move to the back of the line :sneaky2: Drama! Mana (lollipop_monkey) had to talk to them and straighten them out! We missed you guys! :huglove:

Hey!! :bye: You have no idea how much we wished you were behind us in Oakland too! There were really mean people behind us in Oakland, yelling at us that we had to move to the back of the line :sneaky2: Drama! Mana (lollipop_monkey) had to talk to them and straighten them out! We missed you guys! :huglove:

that sucks!

i really wish we were there too.

were totally obsessed now and its all we can talk about.

bad case of post concert depression.