lollipopgirl83

hee hee hee

lovempls

and then they can adopt us :):)

lollipopgirl83

YES!

best parents ever

lovempls

lol can you imagine having Mika as your dad?

"Can we have ice cream before bed?" "No, your father ate it all."

lollipopgirl83

BAHAHA. Yes.

He'd have tighter pants than his children

lovempls

LOL

and more toys than his kids!!!

XD

lollipopgirl83

lmfao

he so would

His room is filled with toys and various objects like that...aren't ours.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Courtesy of Taylor (lollipopgirl83) and me on FB chat:

lollipopgirl83

mika + sivan = <3<3

lovempls

i know!

lollipopgirl83

hee hee hee

lovempls

and then they can adopt us :):)

lollipopgirl83

YES!

best parents ever

lovempls

lol can you imagine having Mika as your dad?

"Can we have ice cream before bed?" "No, your father ate it all."

lollipopgirl83

BAHAHA. Yes.

He'd have tighter pants than his children

lovempls

LOL

and more toys than his kids!!!

XD

lollipopgirl83

lmfao

he so would

His room is filled with toys and various objects like that...aren't ours.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:lmfao:

HAHAHAHA. I love this so much. We are awesome.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Oh it is no joke. This is all completely serious conversation here.:teehee:

But... Mika and Sivan are getting married. That's no joke. :mf_rosetinted:

GIRLS STOP IT! if mika check in the forum and see this...he will think it was my idea! :blink:

Please do! I love looking at pics from the shows. I have a wall in my dorm dedicated to Mika pics.:biggrin2:

I was front row, center just a little to the left. And yeah, that was really fun! The "Blame it on the Girls" side TOTALLY won.:naughty:

Ok, i'll try and upload them now! I was so happy to have been so close! my friend and I dressed up :) I wore a gold dress!

Sorry it has taken so long, but my computer is giving me serious issues! Anyhow, lots of people have better, longer videos than me but I figured some of you still might be interested in checking mine out. Just go to my youtube link, and the first 10-ish videos are all from Oakland. :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dr3amsofglass

I'm so glad you got the beginning of Love Today. I love the "Hey giiirl *throat clearing, cut it gesture*" I don't know why, hah, but it makes me smile.

Does anyone have/or found video of the BIOTG crowd war?

I missed the Oakland show, but I am determined to go to the next one. I just joined mfc so I was wondering what is this meet and greet everyone talks about. Does that happen at every show? How do you get tickets for it?

welcome to the forum! :biggrin2:

meet+greets like the one we are talking about here don't happen at every show, no. i think it happened at 2 of the US shows, that MFCers got passes to meet mika after the show. if it happens, it's usually a last minute decision which you'll only get to know about if you're there and keep in touch with the other MFC members. so if you are an active part of the community who enjoys meeting the other fanclub members at the show / in the queue, you will get to hear about it if there's a m+g. :wink2:

apart from that, mika often stops to sign stuff when he leaves the venue, so if there isn't a MFC meet+greet, you might still get a chance there. :wink2:

meet+greets like the one we are talking about here don't happen at every show, no. i think it happened at 2 of the US shows, that MFCers got passes to meet mika after the show. if it happens, it's usually a last minute decision which you'll only get to know about if you're there and keep in touch with the other MFC members. so if you are an active part of the community who enjoys meeting the other fanclub members at the show / in the queue, you will get to hear about it if there's a m+g. :wink2:

apart from that, mika often stops to sign stuff when he leaves the venue, so if there isn't a MFC meet+greet, you might still get a chance there. :wink2:

Can I add, that if you are attending a MIKA show,

it helps a lot if you post on the "RSVP" page at the front of the gig thread that you will be there.

That way the moderators know you are there and will get you a pass if they are able.

Can I add, that if you are attending a MIKA show,

it helps a lot if you post on the "RSVP" page at the front of the gig thread that you will be there.

That way the moderators know you are there and will get you a pass if they are able.

that as well... but that was included in my "be an active part of the community". :teehee: just posting on the RSVP list without trying to meet the other MFCers at the gig might not be enough, as the mods won't go searching for ppl at the gig. :wink2:

thanks for the info. now that I live somewhat close to a city Mika plays at I will definitely come to the next show. and I would love meet up with people since I have yet to convince any of my friends on the wonder that is Mika and going to a concert by yourself isn't really that much fun!