Mika's backing vocalist 'iMMa' - exclusive Mika blogs!

iMMa

Hi everyone.. I'm Ian, I work with 'iMMa' who is Mika's backing vocalist. For exclusive, photos, videos and blogs from the Mika tours.. check out the links below!

Edited by iMMa

Hi Ian, welcome to MFC! :welcomeani:

I'm a big fan of the work iMMa's been doing with Mika as I've seen her several times on the North American tour. I wish I could come to Hoxton to support her own project but I won't be in the UK in February. Maybe one day!

Welcome to the Mad Feckers Club!

I'm also one of the 'iMMa lovers' already. I got hooked on her when I went to see the Jools Holland recording, and noticed how fantastic her backing singing was. Since then, it's been really great to see her live with Mika in Toronto and Montreal, and I can't wait to see her live again soon! It will be great to hear her own material.

She's not only got a fabulous voice, but her stage presence is fun, energetic, and really charismatic. She's great all round :thumb_yello:.

Hey Ian! Welcome to MFC. :biggrin2:

You'll realize that there are already a lot of people on the iMMa love bandwagon around these parts. I saw her with Mika a number of times on the North American tour and thought she was awesome, especially on Happy Ending - wow!

I picked up "The Clue's in the Title" from iTunes, and I was really impressed. I wish I could go see some of her own shows, but that pesky Atlantic Ocean is always getting in my way. :sneaky2:

She rules! Can't wait to see her in Hamsterjam:wub2: Wish I was in London to check her out as well. Damn...all the fun happens in London:sneaky2:

I know! :aah:

Even apart from Mika, if I was in London I could see iMMa, Scouting for Girls, Francis Rodino, and loads of other shows within the space of a month.

Nothing happens here. Know who's playing Calgary? Herman's Hermits. That's it. :roftl:

Even apart from Mika, if I was in London I could see iMMa, Scouting for Girls, Francis Rodino, and loads of other shows within the space of a month.

Nothing happens here. Know who's playing Calgary? Herman's Hermits. That's it. :roftl:

I knooow! I get Wanda Jackson & The Seatsniffers, I never even heard of them:roftl:

Ooh! Peter Noone! :thumb_yello:

I knooow! I get Wanda Jackson & The Seatsniffers, I never even heard of them:roftl:

The Seatsniffers?! :lmfao:

I don't know why, but this made me laugh out loud:

(Hope we don't offend the SSFC - SeatSniffers Fan Club) :roftl:

Ooh! Peter Noone! :thumb_yello:

Okay. We switch for a month. You can come here and see Herman's Hermits, and I'll go see everyone in London. And maybe make a trip to Holland to see the Seatsniffers with Ingie. :lmfao:

The Seatsniffers?! :lmfao:

I don't know why, but this made me laugh out loud:

(Hope we don't offend the SSFC - SeatSniffers Fan Club) :roftl:

Okay. We switch for a month. You can come here and see Herman's Hermits, and I'll go see everyone in London. And maybe make a trip to Holland to see the Seatsniffers with Ingie. :lmfao:

OMG I REALLY HAVE TO SEE THEM:roftl: