Mika's backing vocalist 'iMMa' - exclusive Mika blogs!

iMMa

Hi everyone.. Ian here

iMMa's Good Girls and Bad Boys E.P. Tour Event is up on Facebook.. let us know if you're going!? More tour dates will be added so keep your eyes peeled.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131681016869819

i don't live nearby so i am not going - but hope i'll be in her shows someday!

for now, all the best to you and her for her new album and shows! heart2.gif

and by the way!

saw this on twitter and facebook recently

iMMa Hey all! PLease help me in a competition.. Also you get to hear snippets of my new songs!!! got to: http://www.theplayground.co.uk/profile/immamusic and please click the like button for Good Girls and Bad Boys song pretty please xx

storage.php?cmd=profile_thumb&userID=96&width=160&rand=416242624

the site allows us to vote max. once an hour and ofcos everyday too!

Let's vote for iMMa! :naughty:

and by the way!

saw this on twitter and facebook recently

iMMa Hey all! PLease help me in a competition.. Also you get to hear snippets of my new songs!!! got to: http://www.theplayground.co.uk/profile/immamusic and please click the like button for Good Girls and Bad Boys song pretty please xx

storage.php?cmd=profile_thumb&userID=96&width=160&rand=416242624

the site allows us to vote max. once an hour and ofcos everyday too!

Let's vote for iMMa! :naughty:

today vote again, i'm already was:teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sooo....today iMMa was shooting her video for the new song "Bad boys and good girls", and guess who was one of the stars........our very own CazGirl!!!!!!!!

Check them out:

http://tweetphoto.com/41475691

I can't wait to see the finished product :wub2:, it sounds so amazing!!! And I'm so proud of our Caz! She's going to be a total star now :biggrin2:

I can't wait to see the finished product :wub2:, it sounds so amazing!!! And I'm so proud of our Caz! She's going to be a total star now :biggrin2:

Well we always knew she was a star! :biggrin2: Can't wait to see iMMa's video with our Caz!

Well we always knew she was a star! :biggrin2: Can't wait to see iMMa's video with our Caz!

I know, I'm really impatient too! I can't wait to see the end result. Imma has such a great voice and style, honestly, she really deserves to make it big.

Today is day 2 of the video shoot. I hope that she posts some more pics on twitter so that we can follow it!

OMG ! @Caz, that's awesome!! *insert hyper smilie*

I'm so happy for you, you must be ecstatic!

She looked great on the photo imma tweeted! Love that old'ish look with the red lipstick and dresses etc :teehee: Can't wait to see the video! :teehee:

Sooo....today iMMa was shooting her video for the new song "Bad boys and good girls", and guess who was one of the stars........our very own CazGirl!!!!!!!!

Check them out:

http://tweetphoto.com/41475691

I know, I'm really impatient too! I can't wait to see the end result. Imma has such a great voice and style, honestly, she really deserves to make it big.

Today is day 2 of the video shoot. I hope that she posts some more pics on twitter so that we can follow it!

OMG ! @Caz, that's awesome!! *insert hyper smilie*

I'm so happy for you, you must be ecstatic!

She looked great on the photo imma tweeted! Love that old'ish look with the red lipstick and dresses etc :teehee: Can't wait to see the video! :teehee:

Caz looks brilliant with red lipstick I have never seen with make up before . The photo Imma posted it gives me a 60-70's mood.

GO CAZ!!!

You looked beautiful and I can't wait to see the finished article :thumb_yello:

Thank you ladies!! I've seen some of the shots they took (they took several takes of the same thing. When I say several, I mean...SEVERAL.) and it looks phenomonal. Of course I'm not telling anyone what it entails until the video is released :teehee: But it's set in the 1950's.

Thank you ladies!! I've seen some of the shots they took (they took several takes of the same thing. When I say several, I mean...SEVERAL.) and it looks phenomonal. Of course I'm not telling anyone what it entails until the video is released :teehee: But it's set in the 1950's.

I actually feel stupid, cause I saw the pic Imma posted and thought "That girl reminds me of someone...then again,maybe not! Bah...whatever!" but had absolutely NO IDEA it was you! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Can't wait to see the result! Congrats! :biggrin2:

I actually feel stupid, cause I saw the pic Imma posted and thought "That girl reminds me of someone...then again,maybe not! Bah...whatever!" but had absolutely NO IDEA it was you! :lmfao: :lmfao:

that's still better than me, though, as I did not even recognise iMMa at first:roftl:

You look great, Caz - can't wait to see the video:thumb_yello:

Can't wait to see the result! Congrats! :biggrin2:

LOL! At least I was sort of recognisable xD Thank you!

that's still better than me, though, as I did not even recognise iMMa at first:roftl:

You look great, Caz - can't wait to see the video:thumb_yello:

yeah when she came in that wig I looked at her and didn't recognise her myself until she came closer xD I was like "Oh, it's you." :roftl:

:roftl: Well, it could have been worse- She could have not looked even remotely familiar to you :aah:

yeah when she came in that wig I looked at her and didn't recognise her myself until she came closer xD I was like "Oh, it's you." :roftl:

:lmfao: