Nov 7 2009 - Live From Abbey Road:Mika (Channel 4)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's the same one. Just like, a preview. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

so that would mean it's prerecorded... i'm wondering though, you can see his feet and they're both in shoes - so was it prerecorded before the US gigs, or does our cute mr vain just not want to show it on tv again (like on the french tv show) and took off his brace because he didn't have to stand up anyway? :naughty:

so that would mean it's prerecorded... i'm wondering though, you can see his feet and they're both in shoes - so was it prerecorded before the US gigs, or does our cute mr vain just not want to show it on tv again (like on the french tv show) and took off his brace because he didn't have to stand up anyway? :naughty:

It is pre recorded Mellody, do you remember when he said he was going to Abbey Road and someone found a camera outside and people thought they saw him on it? I think it was September?

It is pre recorded Mellody, do you remember when he said he was going to Abbey Road and someone found a camera outside and people thought they saw him on it? I think it was September?

I remember it vaguely, yes..:mf_rosetinted:

no, guess i missed that... :blink: but thx for the info. :wink2:

what did he say in the interview? only saw the last 2 sentences of it, about the not being able to read music.