Nov 7 2009 - Live From Abbey Road:Mika (Channel 4)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd forgotten this wasn't actually LIVE but had been filmed a while ago - there was me thinking that we'd get to see how his foot injury was looking now!

guess it still looks the same like a week ago... in a brace. :bleh: he won't get rid of that so soon i think. but maybe he would've said sth about it, that would've been interesting.

pfft *turns sound off* this is not my style of music at all! :aah:

so, has anyone watched the interview and can tell us what he said? :biggrin2: anything new, except for tap dancing lessons (when did he take them, as a child or recently? :blink:)?

guess it still looks the same like a week ago... in a brace. :bleh: he won't get rid of that so soon i think. but maybe he would've said sth about it, that would've been interesting.

pfft *turns sound off* this is not my style of music at all! :aah:

so, has anyone watched the interview and can tell us what he said? :biggrin2: anything new, except for tap dancing lessons (when did he take them, as a child or recently? :blink:)?

He said he was always dancing and did tap dancing when he was a child.

He was D E A D serious, "everyone always thought I was going to be a dancer...my mum made me do many tap dancing lessons..."

I was like, WAIT.

WHAT!!!??!?!? :lmfao:

(check your mfc wall!!)

I was actually just thinking the other day that I could picture him being some type of dancer :naughty:

He's looking absolutely pressh in this, I am going to take many prnt scr's for my personal collection...:wub2:

UMMM share some of that personal collection with me. Please.

And I WANT THE VIDEO

And YOU ARE AMAZING. Lovin' the wag zamzar doohickey. :wub2: