purplegrape

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) is my long time crush, ever since Gossip Girl started :fangurl: I love his fashion sense :mf_lustslow:

chuck-bass-ed-westwick.jpg

chuck-bass-2.jpg

I never watched Gossip Girl, though my friend always told me to. But I ALWAYS had a crush on that guy too :wub2:

I never watched Gossip Girl, though my friend always told me to. But I ALWAYS had a crush on that guy too :wub2:

You should listen to your friend, Gossip Girl is one of my favorites TV series :teehee: There's only a few people who can resist Chuck's charm :naughty:

You should listen to your friend, Gossip Girl is one of my favorites TV series :teehee: There's only a few people who can resist Chuck's charm :naughty:

I dunno what's "Chace Crawford's " name in the show, but damn he's hot too! BLUE EYES, BLUE EYES.

chacecrawford300.jpg

I should watch this show because of those good looking actors :teehee: But... uhm... I don't really have the time to. I watch Glee and it's enough haha

I dunno what's "Chace Crawford's " name in the show, but damn he's hot too! BLUE EYES, BLUE EYES.

chacecrawford300.jpg

I should watch this show because of those good looking actors :teehee: But... uhm... I don't really have the time to. I watch Glee and it's enough haha

His name is Nate, he's Chuck's best friend :naughty: I liked him at the beginning, but his character is rather boring IMHO :teehee:

Not only actors are good looking, but they also are wearing VERY nice clothes.. What else do you need from a Tv show? :naughty:

His name is Nate, he's Chuck's best friend :naughty: I liked him at the beginning, but his character is rather boring IMHO :teehee:

Not only actors are good looking, but they also are wearing VERY nice clothes.. What else do you need from a Tv show? :naughty:

Absolutely! I'll watch this in summer for us to fangurl over them :aah:

• 4 months later...

This is an interesting thread. I have had loads of crushes on several people in my time.

They are mostly pop stars. The last one was of course Mika.

But I have had another one since then.

He's older than Mika though.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...