Character Crushes

purplegrape

Not weird at all...I posted pictures of cartoon lions :lmfao:

Mmm, I'm not big on muscles tho...I'm more for Hades :naughty:

logo.jpg

thats true lol. omg i saw this dodgy picture of hades whilst looking for Hercules. I'll find it for you.

"Why is my hair out?" :aah:

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Characters:

- I used to have a crush on Yugi/Yami Yugi from Yu-gi-oh when I was about 9 or 10:

46o2hbebmi85xtsqqxh4aaj6tawi6amy4ys.jpg

The other people I have a crush on:

- Anders SG (The tambourine man/ male lead singer in Alphabeat) :

3638640564_e83e60d838.jpg

- Mika (WE DEFO KNOW MIKA!) :naughty:

- The boy I like from school (I do have a pic but I'm not posting it as someone may know him)

Yeah that's everybody I fancy! :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: OMG! Priceless! :lmao:

That's a keeper...

Definitely printing and hanging that on my wall :lol3:

:lmfao:

Characters:

- I used to have a crush on Yugi/Yami Yugi from Yu-gi-oh when I was about 9 or 10:

46o2hbebmi85xtsqqxh4aaj6tawi6amy4ys.jpg

OMG I used to watch Yu Gi Oh! In fact, if no-one's in and it's on, I still watch it, and I'm 20! :lmfao:

Thank you! :fish:

:roftl::roftl:

Honestly, we have banners up at work for New Moon (I work in a cinema) and the amount of girls that stroke Edward Cullen's picture, it's almost as bad as when we had the High School Musical 3 standee...girls were even taking pictures of themselves standing next to Zac Efron, no lie.

:lmfao:

OMG I used to watch Yu Gi Oh! In fact, if no-one's in and it's on, I still watch it, and I'm 20! :lmfao:

I watched it just last week! I have a few DVDs but I only liked the original series (The first two - Where Yugi goes to duel at Duelist Kingdom and Battle City) not the Yu-gi-oh GX and that stuff.. :biggrin2:

:aah: I love Yugi too. And Ash Ketchum :wub2:

Taillow%205.jpg

And these two :blush-anim-cl:

sonic1.jpgassist16_080314awk05.jpg

ASH!!! I loved Pokemon, still secretly do... :blush-anim-cl: I can remember watching that show as far back as I can remember and I had the games on the game boy, action figures toys, a pokemon bed spread and curtains, pikachu bag and a pokemon one too, and the trading cards plus a stupid amount more!!!... :teehee:

Sonic and shadow the hedgehog! :thumb_yello:

I used to watch sonic too and I had the games, sonic lampshade, action figure toys and a big talking sonic toy which I still do have..

ASH!!! I loved Pokemon, still secretly do... :blush-anim-cl: I can remember watching that show as far back as I can remember and I had the games on the game boy, action figures toys, a pokemon bed spread and curtains, pikachu bag and a pokemon one too, and the trading cards plus a stupid amount more!!!... :teehee:

I still play the games from time to time LOL. They're awesome.

Definitely Dr. House!

The egoist, the cynic and the lout, simultaneously outstanding doctor with a great sense of humour. :naughty:

dr-house.jpg

I totally adore him:biggrin2:

Not a crush, but he's definitely a VERY handsome and charming man. :rolls_eyes:

Honestly, we have banners up at work for New Moon (I work in a cinema) and the amount of girls that stroke Edward Cullen's picture, it's almost as bad as when we had the High School Musical 3 standee...girls were even taking pictures of themselves standing next to Zac Efron, no lie.

OMG! How sad!

not saying I wouldn't do that with some other people...but definitely not those two! :lol3:

OMG! How sad!

not saying I wouldn't do that with some other people...but definitely not those two! :lol3:

LOL I know...Edward Cullen and Zac Efron are far too typical :dunno:

I mean if people like them, then fine! I have nothing against it. But it's practically everyone :blink:

To be honest I preferred Robert Pattinson in Harry Potter...but then Twilight came out and he just looks drugged. And he doesn't wash very often. Foul.

:lmfao: youre kidding me?! :shocked: Oh godness..thats sounds like my school and recently my cousin...She can keep going on and on and on and on and on about how beautiful Edward is but if I saw ONE WORD about Mika, one word, I swear, Im being bitched down etc....

and If i disagree about edward being beoutiful Im getting looooooooooooooong lecture about Mika, lemme quote, "beig fag and disgusting"...:sneaky2: