Character Crushes

purplegrape

:lmfao: youre kidding me?! :shocked: Oh godness..thats sounds like my school and recently my cousin...She can keep going on and on and on and on and on about how beautiful Edward is but if I saw ONE WORD about Mika, one word, I swear, Im being bitched down etc....

and If i disagree about edward being beoutiful Im getting looooooooooooooong lecture about Mika, lemme quote, "beig fag and disgusting"...:sneaky2:

I hear ya. Very annoying :sneaky2:

The only time when my friends hear me speak about Mika is on Facebook, and even then it's not all the time. I don't speak about him to their faces at all unless they bring him up. :boxed:

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still play the games from time to time LOL. They're awesome.

Agree totally awesome! :thumb_yello: One of my friends sent me a link last week and next year they have made a re-make of the original 3 pokemon games (red,blue and yellow) and it's being released on the nintendo DS... I'm actually thinking about getting it, if I have the money.. :biggrin2:

LOL I know...Edward Cullen and Zac Efron are far too typical :dunno:

I mean if people like them, then fine! I have nothing against it. But it's practically everyone :blink:

To be honest I preferred Robert Pattinson in Harry Potter...but then Twilight came out and he just looks drugged. And he doesn't wash very often. Foul.

I liked him in Harry Potter too! but he looks and acts awful in Twilight. And yes...ewww.

:lmfao: youre kidding me?! :shocked: Oh godness..thats sounds like my school and recently my cousin...She can keep going on and on and on and on and on about how beautiful Edward is but if I saw ONE WORD about Mika, one word, I swear, Im being bitched down etc....

and If i disagree about edward being beoutiful Im getting looooooooooooooong lecture about Mika, lemme quote, "beig fag and disgusting"...:sneaky2:

:fish: :rolls_eyes: I don't get people's fascinations with the typical 'pretty boy.'

The only time when my friends hear me speak about Mika is on Facebook, and even then it's not all the time. I don't speak about him to their faces at all unless they bring him up. :boxed:

Same. I keep him to myself most of the time. My friends know who he is and they've heard at least one song and they know I adore him but we only talk about him if they bring him up or if it's relevent.

Well...to me he's always relevent, but, you know what I mean. :naughty:

This world is going crazy, I swear... Feels so awkward not watching full "Twilight" (flicked through) and not watching HSM at all. :blink:

But I watched Dragon Ball!!! :roftl: And I loved Son Goku! :teehee:

Now... Where can I find a banner with him... :naughty:

Goku%20regarde%20Goku%20Jr.jpg

But I watched Dragon Ball!!! And I loved Son Goku! :teehee:

Now... Where can I find a banner with him...

VEGETA

Because he is seriously bad-ass and major cool. He's the best character in all of cartoon-land' date=' his personality is so deep and complex.

[img']http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n92/shirobi/vegeta9.jpg[/img]

vegeta.jpg

vegeta.jpg

Vegeta.jpg

please take the time to watch this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=763sXMmII6w

I also loved Hercules, I don't know why. The Disney version, I mean...:blink:

Guess I like my fighters! That's a bit worrying, isn't it?

(OMG, SAW THIS PARTICULAR ARTWORK OF HERCULES, AND WAS LIKE :mf_lustslow:)

Disney_Heroes___Hercules_2.jpg

HerculesFace.jpg

does this make me weird? :teehee:

:thumb_yello:

Yeah...im doing same thing...but if she brings him up its usually something bad and I get defensive...I lost my only 2 friends Ive had becouse of him...or thanks to Mika maybe, cuz it was mainly just an excuse to say goodbyre to them...its not that I say no longer friendship or anyting but they went waaaaay to far....:sad:

I liked him in Harry Potter too! but he looks and acts awful in Twilight. And yes...ewww.

:fish: :rolls_eyes: I don't get people's fascinations with the typical 'pretty boy.'

Yep...and imagine that...I mentioned once he was in HP and all I got was these kind of looks: :blink:

Yep, but there is another thing I dont understand...do you really see any of Jonas Brothers pretty?

I mean...seriously? :sneaky2:

Cuz apparantely my school does...and I just try and hide :aah:

I dont want to offend anyone here, this is just my opinion

This world is going crazy' date=' I swear... Feels so awkward not watching full "Twilight" (flicked through) and not watching HSM at all. :blink:

But I watched [b']Dragon Ball[/b]!!! :roftl: And I loved Son Goku! :teehee:

Now... Where can I find a banner with him... :naughty:

I did watch Twilight and 3 of the hsm but...:no:

I also own all the Twilight books...and to be honest they are good imo...I read them in 5 days, practicly was reading them non stop..but the movie just ruined it...

Yeah...im doing same thing...but if she brings him up its usually something bad and I get defensive...I lost my only 2 friends Ive had becouse of him...or thanks to Mika maybe, cuz it was mainly just an excuse to say goodbyre to them...its not that I say no longer friendship or anyting but they went waaaaay to far....:sad:

Yep...and imagine that...I mentioned once he was in HP and all I got was these kind of looks: :blink:

:blink: Is it worth losing friends over opinions of one popstar? What were they saying?

Yep, but there is another thing I dont understand...do you really see any of Jonas Brothers pretty?

:roftl: No way. Seriously. Browsed the pics to see why the girls are so crazy and... :blink: *grasshopper chirp*

Cuz apparantely my school does...and I just try and hide :aah:

I dont want to offend anyone here, this is just my opinion

:blink:

They really had that big of a problem with Mika? :blink: Geeze.

Ah, the Jonas Brothers :naughty: My sister is in love with them. I tolerate them because I figure I must drive her mad with my Mika-babble. Pretty tho? Well the youngest would be if he didn't squint all the time. The middle one is....EWW! and the oldest...he's kinda cute I guess.

Definitely Dr. House!

The egoist, the cynic and the lout, simultaneously outstanding doctor with a great sense of humour. :naughty:

o, I like him too, but sometimes he's just too cynical and bitter for me that I even can not watch him :boxed: he especially annoyed me when he turned down (can't remember her name) pretty young doctor that's in his team. :sneaky2:

seeing choices of most of you people makes me feel very very ordinary :blush-anim-cl: no cartoon characters, nor murderess, nor crossdressers :no:

so here's my choice: first Oleg Menshikov in The Barber Of Siberia, I love that kind of stories, where it seems that honor exists...it also resembles classic Russian literature which I ADORE. Couldn't find better pics...

R5P5N2U.jpg

barbier2.jpg

barberaren.jpg

and something completely different...what's the most attractive after honor and willingness to sacrifice everything for it? -smarts! soo....dr Reid from Criminal Minds!:naughty:

Dr-Reid-dr-spencer-reid-7573012-500-334.jpg

CBS_CRIMINAL_405_CLIP1.jpg

ok I admit, it helps a little fact that Matthew Gray Gubler is as adorable as little angel

and I think I had a crush on Fox Mulder during my whole teens :naughty:

seeing choices of most of you people makes me feel very very ordinary :blush-anim-cl: no cartoon characters, nor murderess, nor crossdressers :no:

so here's my choice: first Oleg Menshikov in The Barber Of Siberia, I love that kind of stories, where it seems that honor exists...it also resembles classic Russian literature which I ADORE. Couldn't find better pics...

R5P5N2U.jpg

barbier2.jpg

barberaren.jpg

Oooo, he's quite pretty :biggrin2:

:blink: Is it worth losing friends over opinions of one popstar? What were they saying?

Well they started offending me in the end...it started with my skype avvie...well they used to offend Mika but this time they just went to far...not only offending Mika and me but also using word 'gay' as offinding word...

My avvie was a wag pic (maybe Ill find it..) and that thing was a quote: 'who gives a damn bout the family you come from? No givin up when youre young and you want some...'

We were having a convo on skype...me, my cousin and two of them...my cousin was at my house...and one of them, A lets say, asked me: 'Why do you have him as your av? and what is that quote in your (dunno how to say that in english..sig?)' and the other one, B, before I had a chance of saying anything " Yeah excaly, I mean seriously, how can you like him?? He looks like a GIRL! And hes gay...' A: Yeah! He does look like a girl and if you like him you must prefer girls and such...(at this point I was freezed in disbelief and they were talking at the same time) you know things like hes fag and his music is disgusting and tastless. Im not sure how it went exacly but there was something about Mika singing so high and like a girl etc...

It went for like 5 mins and I was speechlesss and so was my cousin it was too much for her even...especially becouse just a day earlier I told her I dont limit myself...

Anyways its not like I said: im not talking to you anylonger, I just dont.

And I realized we had NADA in common the same evening...difrent types of clothes, diffrent charactrs...I also realized that i only stuck to them and said I like this and that becouse I wanted friends..but I was diffrent...They did offend me in the past, like my love to makeup, but I just tried and acted like its normal...

Edited by MannyCulpena

Well they started offending me in the end...it started with my skype avvie...well they used to offend Mika but this time they just went to far...not only offending Mika and me but also using word 'gay' as offinding word...

We were having a convo on skype...me, my cousin and two of them...my cousin was at my house...and one of them, A lets say, asked me: 'Why do you have him as your av? and what is that quote in your (dunno how to say that in english..sig?)' and the other one, B, before I had a chance of saying anything " Yeah excaly, I mean seriously, how can you like him?? He looks like a GIRL! And hes gay...' A: Yeah! He does look like a girl and if you like him you must prefer girls and such...(at this point I was freezed in disbelief and they were talking at the same time) you know things like hes fag and his music is disgusting and tastless. Im not sure how it went exacly but there was something about Mika singing so high and like a girl etc...

It went for like 5 mins and I was speechlesss and so was my cousin it was too much for her even...especially becouse just a day earlier I told her I dont limit myself...

Anyways its not like I said: im not talking to you anylonger, I just dont.

And I realized we had NADA in common the same evening...difrent types of clothes, diffrent charactrs...I also realized that i only stuck to them and said I like this and that becouse I wanted friends..but I was diffrent...They did offend me in the past, like my love to makeup, but I just tried and acted like its normal...

good friends understand people's tastes and respect your opinion, you know? There's joking, and then there's taking the p*ss. It got too much for me as well at one point and had a massive rip at everyone on facebook. They shut up now lol.

good friends understand people's tastes and respect your opinion, you know? There's joking, and then there's taking the p*ss. It got too much for me as well at one point and had a massive rip at everyone on facebook. They shut up now lol.

They werent good friends but I just ignored that.... but well before MFC I was looking for EVERYWAY to have friends..I acted like not me, I dressed like not me etc...but this was a goddamn shock for me and I know I wont try anf be friend of people that dont fit me. Id rather be alone, like I am now

After this covo I just went to the bathroom and cried and my cousin came and said its alright etc...and she kinda changed a lil bit...she still cant stand Mika, only she quite likes WAG but the very same night and day after she freaked out to WAG then Rain and TOuches you...she did that kind of silly dancing and then I joined her..and I had to have a proof and recorded it :lmfao:

Here we go...

Neil Patrick Harris as Barney from How I Met Your Mother

(on the left)

how-i-met134.jpg

Barney-Marshall-how-i-met-your-mother-2650935-640-480.jpg

:rolls_eyes:

Sean Penn as Harvey Milk

SeanPennMILK.jpg

1.jpg?t=1258238472

:fisch: I have unfortunate taste in men. :naughty:

Definitely Dr. House!

The egoist, the cynic and the lout, simultaneously outstanding doctor with a great sense of humour. :naughty:

dr-house.jpg

I totally adore him:biggrin2:

My Latin teacher looks JUST LIKE house! We always tease him about it. He even has a cane! So weird! :roftl:

pe_still79-1.png

I am completely in love with Depp's portrayal of John Dillinger.

He was such a hottie and a gentleman. :mf_lustslow:

I pretty much just melted away when I saw it in the movies.

Same here! :wub2:

I'll make this clear right now....if Johnny Depp plays it then I'm in love with the character. ANY Johnny Depp character :naughty:

Same here! :wub2:

I'll make this clear right now....if Johnny Depp plays it then I'm in love with the character. ANY Johnny Depp character :naughty:

Oh me too!

I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland.

He's gonna be the sexiest Mad Hatter ever. :naughty: