I think they stand out against everyone else, I don't know if that's because of Twitter, but like Jazzy said: It's almost like they've won a competition to be a part of this and are telling all they're friends what it's like :aah:

But they are very involved with us, and the two of them have so much cuteness and charm. (Jimmy with his food, iMMa with her vlogs...)

I'd like to think they're for keeps but I know iMMa is in a band of her own...I'm enjoying their presence while I can.

OMG i think this almost deserves its own thread!!!!

Caz? are you feeling ok??? i can't believe it!!!!

:teehee: sorry... had to make sure i captured that in my post, just in case you decide to correct yours :roftl:

oh i love jimmy :)

I met him with Fai (choo) at sunrise and then he spoke to us BGs for a while backstage because he remembered me from the previous day , then he posted a pic of us on his twitter haha. Also at the after party i spoke to him a few times and when we were posing for the picture the camera stuffed up so hes like oh thats okay we'll just cuddle until you fix it and he hugged me and just stood there. :wub2:

Then i went and said goodbye to him before i was leaving and he signed my tshirt and said i was really good doing BG and asked if i had done anything like it before, etc and that i should stay in touch haha :)

pictures :

sunrise(my sign says MIKA , I LOVE YOU):

DSC04053.jpg

after the show:

DSC04086.jpg

Also at the after party i spoke to him a few times and when we were posing for the picture the camera stuffed up so hes like oh thats okay we'll just cuddle until you fix it and he hugged me and just stood there. :wub2:

:shocked::wub2::swoon::blush-anim-cl:

Then i went and said goodbye to him before i was leaving and he signed my tshirt and said i was really good doing BG and asked if i had done anything like it before, etc and that i should stay in touch haha :)

pictures :

sunrise(my sign says MIKA , I LOVE YOU):

DSC04053.jpg

after the show:

DSC04086.jpg

Love the pics! I saw the pic he tweeted of you gals in your BG costumes, you looked freakin' fantastic. :biggrin2:

Okay so maybe it's cruel and unusual of me to post this, but I couldn't resist. :teehee:

From Sydney: watch starting at 3:43. Jimmy and Martin are doing their thang at the front of the stage... and yeah. Jimmy loses his footing and falls flat on his arse. Like jump-jump-SPLAT! :shocked::aah::roftl:

I'd feel bad about laughing, but since he was okay, and since it seems iMMa was laughing too, that makes it acceptable. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

He'd tweeted about it at the time, but I just came across the vid now. His tweets:

GREAT gig! A-Mazing audience. Truly lovely to meet so many MFC peeps and people that follow me on here. Did anyone notice me fall over? HA!

~and~

Not a bad fall, I think I styled it out and might have got away with it had it not been for the rest of the band laughing at me :( Meanies

Edited by lollipop_monkey

i didn't think much of Jimmy but now I've met him in person.. whow, what a character :fangurl:

hes really sweet. i wanted to get a photo with him but he was on his phone, so i left it.

i hope he stays in the band..

Haha yes, I saw him fall over ( i was right in front of him) and i actually thought it was intentional because he practically made a show out of it :naughty: well, until i saw martin crack up laughing, that is..

We saw Jimmy, Martin and Cherisse walk by us at the LA gig but we were too nervous to say anything and we didn't really "know" Jimmy yet. We also saw him in the VIP section post-Palladium gig, but he was talking to someone and we didn't want to interrupt. A few of us talked to Imma though.

I wish we would've said hi.

yer hes so nice and sweet i got to meet him after mikas gig in australia:biggrin2:

he was nice to pose for a photo my mum couldnt get the camera working:blush-anim-cl: so he just stood and waited happyly giveing me a big warm hug:wub2: until sha got it working hes also really cutie:mf_lustslow:

yer hes so nice and sweet i got to meet him after mikas gig in australia:biggrin2:

he was nice to pose for a photo my mum couldnt get the camera working:blush-anim-cl: so he just stood and waited happyly giveing me a big warm hug:wub2: until sha got it working hes also really cutie:mf_lustslow:

Lucky girl! I didn't get a long hug, but I got to have a really good chat to him... :fangurl:

And he's gorgeous! :wub2:

yer i cant believe it happened :wub2: im still overjoyed about the amount of fun i had meeting him and the rest of the band :mf_lustslow: as well as mika

:thumb_yello: i know iv allready said thanks but thanks again for the meet and great ticket:biggrin2: