Lady Gaga (and Mika) to perform for the Queen in London - dec. 7 2009

Droopsy

Local TV this morning did a feature about the celebs coming to Blackpool this w/e and didn't mention Mika or show any pictures with him. It was about the hotels and where the paps would be able to get photos of them coming and going, or eating, or misbehaving (that's what they really want!)

Tonight there was more coverage, but still no mention of him. :shocked:

I reckon he won't get there til either late Sunday night or Monday morning.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Viewed a MIKA interview yesterday where he says he's going

to OPEN THAT SHOW FOR THE QUEEN!

(MIKA also said he once met the Queen covered in horse poo!)

HERE-

I seemed to miss it so many thanks for posting!

I'm so late as usual :roftl:

what a funny interview T4P hes sooo funny, can't believe he played with the Queens horse poo then met her stinking of it hahaha :teehee:

I hate how they always leave mentioning Mika out of everything here, I reckon it's cos they can't dig up any dirt on him cos he is too careful and doesnt seek publicity like a lot of the toher do.

I agree :boxed:

Watching Russell Howards Good News show, and apparently Camilla has denounced Beyonces videos as violent and nasty.

Do you think the Queen then, summoned Gaga to p*** her off?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

OMG that interview was sooooo cute!!! :shocked::lmfao::wub2:

He got pretty nervous, look what he's doing with his legs and hands, he obviously liked the interviewer :teehee:

And that story about the Queen and little Mika covered in horse poo made me really really laugh and giggle.

He's apparently booked studio time for January, to work on some new songs. He will probably need a break from performing anyway.

Really? I thought that he booked studio time for the spring, after the European tour ...:blink:

when did he say January? (which I wouldn't mind at all, of course..)

Hi RUTH,

try this one--

I think I took my eye off the ball when M was in Australia. I'd completely missed this one. Thanks Alice.

Doesn't it have the ring of authenticity when he corrects his age from 7 to 8?

And yet I thought he was still in Paris when he was 8.

But wow! did he mix with well-connected folk or what?

So, not a single one of us going to be there. What about Angelcakes? She lives in Blackpool, will she be stalking in any capacity?

It stopped raining up here, I hope it stays dry, there's nothing like northwest rain to put you off a place!

I assume he will perform "Rain" - do you think he will get to do more than one song? I don't think he comes over at this best at these big shows, because he has no chance to develop a rapport with the audience.

Pity he can't get the King's Singers to appear with him, that would have been a performance that would have got everyone talking.

I assume he will perform "Rain" - do you think he will get to do more than one song? I don't think he comes over at this best at these big shows, because he has no chance to develop a rapport with the audience.

Pity he can't get the King's Singers to appear with him, that would have been a performance that would have got everyone talking.

My son was over today and had watched the RAH for CiN. He said that he thought Mika's performance went down like a lead ballooon. He thought the song was awful and that the audience didn't know it. Did he do 'Rain' then? He loves it but I don't :blink:

My son was over today and had watched the RAH for CiN. He said that he thought Mika's performance went down like a lead balloon. He thought the song was awful and that the audience didn't know it. Did he do 'Rain' then? He loves it but I don't :blink:

My son was over today and had watched the RAH for CiN. He said that he thought Mika's performance went down like a lead balloon. He thought the song was awful and that the audience didn't know it. Did he do 'Rain' then? He loves it but I don't :blink:

I'm only answering once :roftl:

Yes, he did Rain. But I saw a review of the show from a normally harsh critic where he got 4 stars (and Leona and Lily Allen only got 3) :dunno:

I'm only answering once :roftl:

Yes, he did Rain. But I saw a review of the show from a normally harsh critic where he got 4 stars (and Leona and Lily Allen only got 3) :dunno:

There's no accounting for it is there?