• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yaaaayyy it's on tonight! *dances*

EDIT: Wait, is it?

Wednesday.

The Royal Variety Performance 2009

Peter Kay hosts the 81st star-studded event from the Opera House Theatre in Blackpool, where a roster of stars from the worlds of music, comedy and theatre perform in the presence of the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh. Topping the bill are Bette Midler, Whoopi Goldberg and the cast of the musical Sister Act, and dance troupe Diversity, who were given the chance to perform on this show when they won Britain's Got Talent earlier this year. Music is provided by Lady GaGa, Michael Buble, Mika, Miley Cyrus, Katherine Jenkins, Faryl Smith, the Soldiers and the stars of Here Come the Girls - Lulu, Anastacia and Chaka Khan. Plus, as this year's X Factor winner heads for a Christmas number one, 2008 champion Alexandra Burke performs on stage. Jason Manford, Paddy McGuinness, Paul Zerdin and Adam Hills ensure there is no shortage of laughs tonight, and Bob Golding pays tribute to comedy legend Eric Morecambe SUB

General Music/Ballet/Dance/General Arts/Culture/General Arts/Culture

Wednesday 16th December at 7:30pm on ITV 1

My son was over today and had watched the RAH for CiN. He said that he thought Mika's performance went down like a lead ballooon. He thought the song was awful and that the audience didn't know it. Did he do 'Rain' then? He loves it but I don't :blink:

Not Good Ruth!!

How many privileges did you take away from your Son????

:roftl::roftl:

10fqpf9.jpg

Ms. Wonka you crack me up!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think you are correct Ms. Wonka.

Mika would either find them hilarious like the rest of us:woot_jump:or he would put a "hit" on you.

:blowup::sniper:

If you survive the horse head in your bed :eek::eek:you might find yourself swimming with the fishes.:mf_popeanim::teehee:

Ms. Wonka you crack me up!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think you are correct Ms. Wonka.

Mika would either find them hilarious like the rest of us:woot_jump:or he would put a "hit" on you.

:blowup::sniper:

If you survive the horse head in your bed :eek::eek:you might find yourself swimming with the fishes.:mf_popeanim::teehee:

It's nothing personal, it's stricly business:mf_rosetinted: