MIKA's passion for [unusual] animals

Rain

Hi guys,

I just thought I'd open a thread about the animals Mika likes because it's starting to get obvious that he's obssessed with our little friends. :roftl:

His tweets reveal that he'd fancy unusual animals as pets (yes, pigs, Aye Ayes, and lately giant rodents ... :naughty:)

So why wouldn't we gift him one? :teehee::roftl:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I just thought I'd open a thread about the animals Mika likes because it's starting to get obvious that he's obssessed with our little friends. :roftl:

His tweets reveal that he'd fancy unusual animals as pets (yes, pigs, Aye Ayes, and lately giant rodents ... :naughty:)

So why wouldn't we gift him one? :teehee::roftl:

Probably because it's illegal!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He seems to go for creatures that you're not really allowed to have as pets, although the pigs he could probably get away with as Pink and George Clooney have had them as pets.

He should stick to wanting a dog:naughty:

I think I would want to give him a giraffe just because they are my favorite animal.

What he would do with it?

I haven't a clue. :dunno:

Although it would be really funny to see him riding on the back of a giraffe down the street :roftl:

Hahaha:roftl: I can imagine him riding a giraffe.

They're my fave animals as well. Wow it's not everyday I find someone who loves giraffes :biggrin2:

and to RAK1 : Yeah definitely why doesn't he choose normal pets?:mf_rosetinted:

doesn't he already own a penguin at London Zoo?

I think Mika is well aware of the responsibilities of owning a pet - he said as much on the Paul O'Grady show - he wanted to adopt a St Bernard but said he couldn't take it on tour - it wouldn't be fair.

I think not being able to have a pet leaves Mika free to fantasize about aye ayes and capybaras. In real life, he would probably have something more conventional.

You shouldn't buy pets for people - but you could sponsor an animal on his behalf - lots of zoos and conservation charities have that type of scheme.:thumb_yello:

Hahaha:roftl: I can imagine him riding a giraffe.

They're my fave animals as well. Wow it's not everyday I find someone who loves giraffes :biggrin2:

Someone needs to photoshop him riding a giraffe now :roftl:

Really? I know a few people who love giraffes! I would love to like adopt a few in the zoo and name one Charlie and the other George :naughty:

Probably because it's illegal!:roftl:

He seems to go for creatures that you're not really allowed to have as pets, although the pigs he could probably get away with as Pink and George Clooney have had them as pets.

He should stick to wanting a dog:naughty:

and to RAK1 : Yeah definitely why doesn't he choose normal pets?:mf_rosetinted:

maybe because he fears that some fans would give him one as a present? :roftl:

he did say something about stroking gerbils once though. :naughty:

Someone needs to photoshop him riding a giraffe now :roftl:

:biggrin2:

2zxtlqw.jpg

:lmao: how did i know this would come when i saw xxmikaaa's post?! are you regulary searching for the keyword "photoshop" on here?! :roftl:

oh my... :lmfao: hilarious! and the brace is back, why's that, has he fallen off the giraffe and hurt his foot again? :roftl:

Someone needs to photoshop him riding a giraffe now

Really? I know a few people who love giraffes! I would love to like adopt a few in the zoo and name one Charlie and the other George

That's Mika riding Charlie and Billy Brown riding Geourge..:mf_rosetinted:

m

:lmao: how did i know this would come when i saw xxmikaaa's post?! are you regulary searching for the keyword "photoshop" on here?! :roftl:

oh my... :lmfao: hilarious! and the brace is back, why's that, has he fallen off the giraffe and hurt his foot again? :roftl:

No need for keywords..I read everything!:mf_rosetinted:

:Duh: Braces are not back...pic was taken during vacation 3weeks ago when he still wore it!:biggrin2:

That's why he didn't twit, he needed a place somewhere to go, but there were no flights available to Mexico, then...

:roftl::roftl:

I love the little billy brown behind :thumb_yello:

Yeah, he needed a place to go too...:mf_rosetinted:

Wow wonka that just made my day :)

omg i can't believe Meeks also wants to adopt a saint bernard! Thats been my dream since forever.

Its true that there are programs set up to sponsor animals, i just did that for my friends birthday. You can usually sponsor pretty wacky animals like blue footed boobies or platipuses (or is that platipy?) or frogs.

It would be so cool to get one for Mika :)