Mika @ Sacrée Soirée 16-12-2009 on TF1

Droopsy

Sacrée Soirée : Jean-Pierre Foucault recevra la star des Experts, le 16 décembre sur TF1

Mercredi 16 décembre à 20h45, Jean-Pierre Foucault présentera à l'occasion des fêtes de fin d'année un numéro spécial de Sacrée Soirée sur TF1. Jean-Pierre Foucault recevra toutes les personnalités qui font l'actualité dont William Petersen, la star de la série Les Experts.

La période des fêtes de fin d'année est l'occasion pour Jean-Pierre Foucault de proposer un numéro spécial de Sacrée Soirée le mercredi 16 décembre 2009 à 20h45 sur TF1. Il recevra un plateau de stars qui font l'actualité.

Jean Reno , récemment élu acteur préféré des Français sera de la partie ainsi que la star internationale William Petersen , qui s'est fait connaître du grand public grâce à son rôle dans la série Les Experts . Même s'il a abandonné son rôle, il est l'un des producteurs de cette série la plus regardée au monde.

Les autres invités seront Vincent Lagaf' , le roi des audiences qui a explosé les compteurs avec Le juste prix cet été et Mika , le petit prince de la pop mettra le feu.

Côté show, la bombe du RN'B Rihanna enflammera la scène ainsi que Michael Bublé et la troupe de Mozart l'opéra rock . Et enfin, cette soirée sera l'occasion de voir ou revoir les moments cultes de Sacrée Soirée .

-----------------

The other guests are Vincent Lagaf.... and Mika, the little prince of pop.

-----------------

Maybe some of the Frenchies know more about this... 'show'? I have no idea what it is :thumb_yello:

http://tele.premiere.fr/News-Tele/Sacree-Soiree-Jean-Pierre-Foucault-recevra-la-star-des-Experts-le-16-decembre-sur-TF1/(gid)/2137847

I was just about to post the news ! :biggrin2:

Un an quasi jour pour jour après avoir fait pleurer près de 6 millions de téléspectateurs, grâce à Sacré soirée, Jean-Pierre Foucault remet le couvert, et offre cette fois une émission internationale.

En effet, à l’occasion des fêtes de fin d’année, Sacré soirée revient le mercredi 16 décembre prochain en prime time et en direct sur TF1. Pour l’occasion, le présentateur recevra sur son plateau culte Jean Réno, récemment élu acteur préféré des Français, de retour au cinéma aux côtés de Richard Berry et Kad Merad dans Immortel. Egalement invité Vincent Lagaf’, « l’un de nos animateurs télé les plus populaires ».

Mais la surprise vient surtout de la présence du chanteur Mika, venu se prêter au petit jeu des surprises, ainsi que William Petersen, l’ancien chez des Experts et producteur de la série, que Jean-Pierre Foucault tentera de surprendre.

Au cours de l’émission, « côté variété », outre Mika, Rihanna, Michael Bublé et la troupe de Mozart, l’opéra rock viendront jouer les interludes.

:arrow:http://www.toutelatele.com/article.php3?id_article=21166

This show was so famous in the 80's. The concept of the tv show : they invite someone or various famous people and they make a lot of surprises ! :biggrin2: it could be some mysterious gests or crazy things to do, it could be some moving stories etc... and the person who is invited doesn't know anything about what it's going on ! :naughty:

I can't wait to see what kind of suprises they want to do to Mika !

And with William Petterson, he is the guest of honnor, so we will see him a lot ! :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted: with interviews, songs etc... :wub2:

Can't wait !

I was just about to post the news ! :biggrin2:

:arrow:http://www.toutelatele.com/article.php3?id_article=21166

This show was so famous in the 80's. The concept of the tv show : they invite someone or various famous people and they make a lot of surprises ! :biggrin2: it could be some mysterious gests or crazy things to do, it could be some moving stories etc... and the person who is invited doesn't know anything about what it's going on ! :naughty:

I can't wait to see what kind of suprises they want to do to Mika !

And with William Petterson, he is the guest of honnor, so we will see him a lot ! :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted: with interviews, songs etc... :wub2:

Can't wait !

Great! And it's being aired live on tf1? Yay, I think I can get that channel :teehee: Glad to see jean reno is coming as well... Seems like a fun show :biggrin2:

Damn it's a really old show! Quite cheesy from what I remember/heard of :teehee: But it might be fun with Mika, I don't know!

Yes, but the one from last year was quite a revival.

I don't find this cheesy now, not really !!

it's more "old school" to me ! :biggrin2:

And yes, it will be fun !

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it will be live :thumb_yello:

and some of my friends have applied to be in the audience !

There will be another tv show, called "la chanson de l'année" (The song of the year) which will be recorded on the 14th of December in a gig venue of Paris.

But we don't know yet when it will be on TV, probably at the beginning of 2010. We'll let you know :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, it will be live :thumb_yello:

and some of my friends have applied to be in the audience !

There will be another tv show, called "la chanson de l'année" (The song of the year) which will be recorded on the 14th of December in a gig venue of Paris.

But we don't know yet when it will be on TV, probably at the beginning of 2010. We'll let you know :wink2:

So are people going? I'll be watching:thumb_yello:

Can't wait, Can't wait !!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I think it's gonna be a very good show ! He will talk a lot, so :wub2:

Various people from the french forum are going to the show, especially people from Paris, because it's difficult to come from all France just for a tv show (even if we did it for Le Grand Journal) and many of us have exams.

But can't wait to be in front of my TV !!! :thumb_yello:

Have fun Leila :wink2:

Various people from the french forum are going to the show, especially people from Paris, because it's difficult to come from all France just for a tv show (even if we did it for Le Grand Journal) and many of us have exams.

But can't wait to be in front of my TV !!! :thumb_yello:

Have fun Leila :wink2:

Thanks Deb and Droopsy :wink2:

Better late than ever....:naughty:

i5ruwo.png

LOL! :roftl: and agree to the "wtf"... - donuts?! :lmfao:

hope someone will translate it for us then... :naughty:

if he keeps on doing that many interviews in french, i really should consider learning the language better - it's depressing only to be able to understand the topics without understanding what he's saying on them! :roftl:

and guess i should learn spanish too. his is improving so that he can now do whole interviews in spanish, and i still don't know any of it! :naughty: next will probably be italian, but i wanted to learn that anyway. :naughty:

if he keeps on doing that many interviews in french, i really should consider learning the language better - it's depressing only to be able to understand the topics without understanding what he's saying on them! :roftl:

and guess i should learn spanish too. his is improving so that he can now do whole interviews in spanish, and i still don't know any of it! :naughty: next will probably be italian, but i wanted to learn that anyway. :naughty:

totally agree...I can't understand various languages he uses except english

I'll be really really really happy if someone make Eng sub for mfcers like me...

well I love his speaking french though not understand at all , it's fascinating :naughty:

Have considered learning french too. Know where i can get em.

Wondeirng now why i was thinkin about checking out the show tonight when i dont understand it :blink: