MIKA's funny interview on Novafm in Sydney ft. Let it Snow acoustic

Blue Sky

Mika and a Christmas album yes please!:biggrin2:

I love to hear his voice singing other songs than pop songs!

I am with you sienna as long as Mika composes at least two new Christmas Carols!

I would love to hear what Mika's contribution to Christmas music.

It might even help me celebrate the Christmas Season sooner. :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: NOT!

Loved his reason for doing it.

"because it's easy!"

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I was quite surprised by that 2 gigs in Tokyo, do you think he's confused, of maybe they'll be a secret gig too?

Maybe you could get a better spot at the other one if you can find out where it is?:thumb_yello:

I think he wasn´t confused because he told in another interview ( where he explained about twitter ) a few days before, that he want to use twitter for something in Tokyo.

Oh my god ! :shocked:

It's awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub2:

I totally love Christmas songs !! But Let it snow by Mika... it couldn't imagine it even in my dreams...

The beginning is so cute :mf_lustslow: even if I quite laugh at the same time !

Thank you!:wub2:

Mika and a Christmas album yes please!:biggrin2:

I love to hear his voice singing other songs than pop songs!

Me too !!!

Please.... a Christmas Album !!

I can't wait to listen to it next week end when I'll do my Christmas tree and suffs at home... with a nice fire in the fireplace :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

I think he wasn´t confused because he told in another interview ( where he explained about twitter ) a few days before, that he want to use twitter for something in Tokyo.

That's why I mentioned that maybe it's a secret gig.

I hope BlueSky gets to go to it, AND get a better spot at it.

I agree Naectagale.

Well I don't hate Christmas - but I dont' want to be watching Christmas commercials & hearing Christmas carols in November. :shocked:

Yet - if I have to hear a Christmas carol then Mika singing "Let It Snow" was really good.

I agree with Mika though - You should have to go to Grinch Prison if you say Merry Christmas too soon - anytime before December would good!

Actually I would like Mika to compose a Christmas carol - it would be beautiful - I just know it!

What is "swish?" Mika said Australian Idol Show was really swish!

It was meant positively.

Thank you Blue Sky for posting this really good interview!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Swish in this context is "classy or elegant" :thumb_yello:

While I was jumping round posting links, I thought I must ask droopsy to make us a DL of just the song, it is so wonderful she is a step ahead of all of us:wub2:

Thanks Droopsy!!

:roftl:

Oh my god ! :shocked:

It's awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub2:

I totally love Christmas songs !! But Let it snow by Mika... it couldn't imagine it even in my dreams...

The beginning is so cute :mf_lustslow: even if I quite laugh at the same time !

Me too !!!

Please.... a Christmas Album !!

I can't wait to listen to it next week end when I'll do my Christmas tree and suffs at home... with a nice fire in the fireplace :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

:wub2: Sounds fantastic! I have to admit I thought about mika doing a christmas album before, and when I imagined it, it never was all that good :blush-anim-cl: But his voice actually lends to christmas songs very well! Who would have guessed...

I have to admit I thought about mika doing a christmas album before, and when I imagined it, it never was all that good :blush-anim-cl: But his voice actually lends to christmas songs very well! Who would have guessed...

[/color]

You're totally right ! He has this warm and welcoming voice to do that :wub2:

I used to play Little Drummer Boy every Christmas, at our midnight service at church. Had my own drum solo, it was cool.:biggrin2:

I always had to sing it every Christmas at church. I was in a church choir.:naughty:

I dunno why but the end of that song always cracked me up.:naughty:

Hmm..not really sure if I like this version of Let It Snow..

aww, i love it! :wub2::swoon: it's already on repeat on my player, and probably will be every day until christmas! :biggrin2: i could say it's one of my fave xmas songs, but then, i have about 10 faves, lol! :naughty: anyway, i absolutely love his version, want mooore xmas songs by him! :wub2: well ok i'm happy with one for now, and if he does another one every year, i can build a nice new xmas playlist over the next few years. :naughty:

OMG i'm so happy and excited now, just about this little song, can you believe it?! :wub2::woot_jump::swoon:

I always had to sing it every Christmas at church. I was in a church choir.:naughty:

I dunno why but the end of that song always cracked me up.:naughty:

Hmm..not really sure if I like this version of Let It Snow..

If I'd heard it yesterday, I probably would have been in two minds, but since I had a good afternoon looking at things to do for work, I'm in a positive frame of mind, and I think it's gorgeous:blush-anim-cl:

Jee, I told myself I wouldn't listen to any christmas songs til December came but I've got this one on repeat. Does it really count though? :fisch::fisch:

It's not a christmas song :no:

It'sa Mika Song :wub2:

Yeah, I'm with you, girls :naughty:. I'm not that keen on Xmas songs but this is just another Mika song. I love it when he sings other songs (not his own) because they are usually in a much lower registry and I don't think that we hear him sing in lower registries often enough :wub2:. His voice is so beautiful when he sings in the lower ranges :blush-anim-cl:.

I am really a sucker for xmas songs.. every year about this time, I start playing my CD's upstairs and enjoy the atmosphere they create.. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

and a xmas Cd (or some xmas songs rendition, not to expect too much already.. :aah:) have been a MFC dream for some time.. I'd love it personally too. :teehee:

he'd never do that, the way I see it, and I don't blaime him at all. he's not a cover artist on regular bases.

but in the meantime I am grateful for this little gift. :wub2: xmas gift from mika :biggrin2:

and thx BS, you're precious! :thumb_yello: