MIKA's funny interview on Novafm in Sydney ft. Let it Snow acoustic

Blue Sky

I SO want him to release a Christmas album. He probably thinks it would be too cheesy. Instead of petitioning him though, I vote we petition the record label. Convince them it would be an easy take-the-money-and-run cash cow for them, then they'll talk him into it. :teehee::roftl:

Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it!:pbjt:

:biggrin2:

*is eating tangerine and apple with cinnamon, sniffing clove and listening to let it snow while wondering how romantic the "romantic as a barstool" really is, when he sings songs like this and has a fireplace in his flat* :naughty:

i love christmas! :wub2::newyear:

*is eating tangerine and apple with cinnamon, sniffing clove and listening to let it snow while wondering how romantic the "romantic as a barstool" really is, when he sings songs like this and has a fireplace in his flat* :naughty:

:naughty::wub2:

Aww, now I'm all picturing him lighting a fire in his flat, drinking eggnog and listening to Christmas carols with someone special while London gets one of its rare white, fluffy snowfalls.:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

(Do Brits even drink eggnog, or is that another weird North American thing? :teehee:)

Aww, now I'm all picturing him lighting a fire in his flat, drinking eggnog and listening to Christmas carols with someone special while London gets one of its rare white, fluffy snowfalls.:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

(Do Brits even drink eggnog, or is that another weird North American thing? :teehee:)

I don't even know what eggnog is made of! :naughty:

I think eggnog died out years ago over here.

*thinks someone wil prove her wrong now*

I think Warninks make it, used to be popular in the 60s, occasionally hear of it making a comeback.

Is it like those Snowball drink thingys that you can buy?

You remember those bottles of thick yellow liquid, they used to advertise?

Warninks Advocaat, it was our version of eggnog. Looked like someone poured a load of beaten eggs into a bottle.

You remember those bottles of thick yellow liquid, they used to advertise?

Warninks Advocaat, it was our version of eggnog. Looked like someone poured a load of beaten eggs into a bottle.

Oh yeah, I remember Advocaat, I didn't know that was the equivalent of eggnog. :teehee: My mum used to drink Advocaat when I was a kid at christmas. :roftl:

Sorry...Way off topic! :naughty:

Yeah, right!:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe this time the snowfall wasn't so fluffy after all...:biggrin2:

hs6y9v.jpg

xmas songs make me feel more cosy than romantic LOL :aah: but I'm with you all the way with the fluffy snowfall thing.. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Mika makes every song he sings, HIS song.

But the Christmas album idea. I don't think he could get one out before Christmas this year, but next year, he could!

true. I don't like poker face at all in the original version, but I like mika's

Yeah, right!:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe this time the snowfall wasn't so fluffy after all...:biggrin2:

hs6y9v.jpg

Mwahahaha :aah:

If he releases a Christmas album I'll strangle him:mf_rosetinted:

But I love his version of Let it Snow:wub2:

Och Ingie, stop being so 'cool' and admit it, you'd love it :mf_rosetinted:

don't know about the brits, but i've never tried eggnog... don't think we have it here, we only have advocaat, but my online research tells me that it's not the same as eggnog. and it's not typical for christmas in germany either... but last year on my skiing holiday in italy i've tried "vov", which basically is hot advocaat with whipped cream, and that was soo delicious! :licks_lips:

If he releases a Christmas album I'll strangle him:mf_rosetinted:

i can't imagine him doing an album full of covers, or even just mainly consisting of covers. i just hope he sings 1-2 different xmas songs on the radio every year, so in a few years we can put together our very own mika xmas album. :naughty: