REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA 미카 in Seoul, Korea, Nov 28 2009

Blue Sky

the greatest video ever I found (gig in Korea) , Hope many MFCERS enjoy this!!

MIKA liked the the special event that we prepared ONLY FOR Mika!!

Half of the Audiances sprinkled gold glitters in the air ... singing WE ARE GOLDEN... !!!!!

http://blog.naver.com/fhs0829?Redirect=Log&logNo=140094590389

i did it anyway....:naughty:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm back from Korea. It was a wonderful trip!

First, I want to say thank you to Korean fans - girls who helped me for queueing, who were welcoming me, who talked to me and gave me some info in Japanese and whoever else I met there.감사합니다 !:huglove:

On Nov. 28, we left our home after 3:00am-I was supposed to have a short sleep till then but I coudn't at all- and flight to Seoul from Tokyo Haneda airport around 5:30, then arrived at Seoul Inchoen airpot at 7:40.

It was too early to check into a hotel we booked that we hang around the city. Streets in Seoul are looks like those in Tokyo and you can see Japanese everywhere. I loved the markets (Nandaemun..sp?) You can shop everything what you want in there. It was so fun to browse the markets.

After checked into the hotel and checked MFC(there is a computer in our room.), we headed to the venue by subway.

We eat Sam Gyeop Sal (pork bbq) near Gangbyeon station. It was so good. Then we walk to Ax Hall.

Many people were already queueing when we got there. I tried to find Yuna and ask some girls who were from Korean fan site if they knew her, but they didn't. :sad: While we were queueing some people asked me what MFC is. (I had a printed paper of MFC logo) I told them 'visit mikafanclub.com, it's offical fan club.' I hope it worked.:naughty:

In the venue, we could hear 'Let it Snow' (not by Mika) befere the show started.:wub2:

You must already read other reports and wonderful videos/photos, so I'll put a few about the show.

Korean fans are enthusiastic. I was overwhelmed by them.

Loved he spoke Korean. It was funny he said to his teapot '가자 ,가자 '(come on, come on).

Korean fans prepared tiny pieces of gold paper....don't know what you call them. we call them 紙ふぶき help BS! They threw them into the air during WAG. It was beautiful and Mika seemed to like them. He picked them up and threw them again and again.:biggrin2:

Ohhhh, I have to go to Tokyo show, will post later......maybe.:teehee:

I'm back from Korea. It was a wonderful trip!

First, I want to say thank you to Korean fans - girls who helped me for queueing, who were welcoming me, who talked to me and gave me some info in Japanese and whoever else I met there.감사합니다 !:huglove:

On Nov. 28, we left our home after 3:00am-I was supposed to have a short sleep till then but I coudn't at all- and flight to Seoul from Tokyo Haneda airport around 5:30, then arrived at Seoul Inchoen airpot at 7:40.

It was too early to check into a hotel we booked that we hang around the city. Streets in Seoul are looks like those in Tokyo and you can see Japanese everywhere. I loved the markets (Nandaemun..sp?) You can shop everything what you want in there. It was so fun to browse the markets.

After checked into the hotel and checked MFC(there is a computer in our room.), we headed to the venue by subway.

We eat Sam Gyeop Sal (pork bbq) near Gangbyeon station. It was so good. Then we walk to Ax Hall.

Many people were already queueing when we got there. I tried to find Yuna and ask some girls who were from Korean fan site if they knew her, but they didn't. :sad: While we were queueing some people asked me what MFC is. (I had a printed paper of MFC logo) I told them 'visit mikafanclub.com, it's offical fan club.' I hope it worked.:naughty:

In the venue, we could hear 'Let it Snow' (not by Mika) befere the show started.:wub2:

You must already read other reports and wonderful videos/photos, so I'll put a few about the show.

Korean fans are enthusiastic. I was overwhelmed by them.

Loved he spoke Korean. It was funny he said to his teapot '가자 ,가자 '(come on, come on).

Korean fans prepared tiny pieces of gold paper....don't know what you call them. we call them 紙ふぶき help BS! They threw them into the air during WAG. It was beautiful and Mika seemed to like them. He picked them up and threw them again and again.:biggrin2:

Ohhhh, I have to go to Tokyo show, will post later......maybe.:teehee:

I'm happy to see your report! Wish we met there but we couldn't ...

Actually I went to AX hall around 6:50 cuz I had a 2nd floor ticket... I was busy that day.....no time to que. I'll never never never buy 2nd foor seat ticket again ..:shocked: I didn't wait till MIKA come out so I couldn't meet him also , you know :badmood: How the hell I could imagine that Mika came out and give his autographs to 100 or more people? HE IS AN ANGEL!! REALLY!!! I thought he would be too tired to give people autographs..... then I went home... what an idiot I am.......

Wish you a happy gig today also!! I envy you!! you can go the tokyo gig and see MIKA AGAIN!!

And did you get the 'secret acoustic gig ticket ' also? Oh It would be sooooo amazing I really really really want to go there....... If you go there plz tell me the whole details of the gig :aah:

I want to write a report here also but It's nearly impossible with my humble english... :wink2:

Edited by Yuna

Actually I went to AX hall around 6:50 cuz I had a 2nd floor ticket... I was busy that day.....no time to que. I'll never never never buy 2nd foor seat ticket again ..:shocked: I didn't wait till MIKA come out so I couldn't meet him also , you know :badmood: How the hell I could imagine that Mika came out and give his autographs to 100 or more people? HE IS AN ANGEL!! REALLY!!! I thought he would be too tired to give people autographs..... then I went home... what an idiot I am.......

Wish you a happy gig today also!! I envy you!! you can go the tokyo gig and see MIKA AGAIN!!

And did you get the 'secret acoustic gig ticket ' also? Oh It would be sooooo amazing I really really really want to go there....... If you go there plz tell me the whole details of the gig :aah:

I want to write a report here also but It's nearly impossible with my humble english... :wink2:

your english is fine yuna. write a report:wink2:

Your english is fantastic , please dont be afraid to post we understand :biggrin2:

Wow 100 people ... that really takes some patience , hes fabby huh :wub2: