Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mijn zus komt me uiterlijk 1uur in den bosch ophalen...maar dan meot ik iets na 11'en in a'dam weg..dus ookal is t nog niet afgelopen. ik moet echt naar huis, volgende dag ook weer werken om half 10:boxed:

Last train to 'the south' (the train I'll have to catch) leaves at 10.45 hour at Amsterdam Amstel :aah:

:roftl:dat zou wat zijn,

btw, ik neem m'n camera gewoon mee, you never know enzo:teehee:

I always did: at HMH and Westerpark cameras weren't allowed either. In the worst case you'll have to hand over the camera and get it back at the end of the show.

I always did: at HMH and Westerpark cameras weren't allowed either. In the worst case you'll have to hand over the camera and get it back at the end of the show.

I'm not sure if I bring my camera. At the other concerts I just sneaked it in, but I'm afraid that if they will see me taking pictures they will take it. I can take pictures with my phone but I don't think they will be good.

Ik ben helemaal voor jullie aan het smeken geweest bij Freddie en Deb dus nie zeiken. Als'tr komt dan kom ut en als't nie komt, dan kom ut nie:mf_rosetinted:

Ik heb zo iets van: als ik er in kom, tof! Zo niet, heb ik ook vast een gave tojd met jullie :thumb_yello:

Archived