Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is hilarious :roftl: but I love the pics; It looks like you had a great, relaxed vibe. He looks happy and chilled. I'm glad that you guys got this meeting :thumb_yello:

:roftl:. I can honestly say that it was one of the happiest days of my life. First the tension of knowing that the gig is there but (a lot of us) not having tickets. Us deciding to go to the venue anyway and see what happens.

Getting a call from Qmusic the moment I take my bike to go to the train station, them saying I won tickets, not only for the gig but also for the meet and greet. And i never win something! The extreme joy because of winning the tickets. Me telling everyone in the train that I won tickets to the Mika gig and meet and greet :teehee:. The extreme good atmosphere amongst the Dutch MFC'ers at the venue (thank you again guys :wub2:), us fighting together to get the last MFC'ers without tickets in. The joy when that finally seemed to happen. And then the gig, which was amazing, Mika was at his best (better then at the concertgebouw last June, i.m.o). And then the meet and greet and the dancing afterwards. I will not forget this day easily! :wink2:

:roftl:. I can honestly say that it was one of the happiest days of my life. First the tension of knowing that the gig is there but (a lot of us) not having tickets. Us deciding to go to the venue anyway and see what happens.

Getting a call from Qmusic the moment I take my bike to go to the train station, them saying I won tickets, not only for the gig but also for the meet and greet. And i never win something! The extreme joy because of winning the tickets. Me telling everyone in the train that I won tickets to the Mika gig and meet and greet :teehee:. The extreme good atmosphere amongst the Dutch MFC'ers at the venue (thank you again guys :wub2:), us fighting together to get the last MFC'ers without tickets in. The joy when that finally seemed to happen. And then the gig, which was amazing, Mika was at his best (better then at the concertgebouw last June, i.m.o). And then the meet and greet and the dancing afterwards. I will not forget this day easily! :wink2:

Yah it was magic:wub2: I shall remember it when we're in a stadium watching Mika on a screen later this year...somewhere in Holland:roftl:

Yah it was magic:wub2: I shall remember it when we're in a stadium watching Mika on a screen later this year...somewhere in Holland:roftl:

Hopefully he was exagurating, like he does some times. Don't get me wrong, I would love for him to come to Holland another time this year. But a stadium.....:aah:. Tho I went to see Muse a few monts ago in Ahoy, there was nothing wrong with that, apart from the fact that I had seated tickets (tho at a good spot) and the security women constantly told me to sit down when I stood up in my enthusiasm :sneaky2:.

Ahoy isn't that big, there are quite a lot good spots there (just don't take a seating ticket).

Hopefully he was exagurating, like he does some times. Don't get me wrong, I would love for him to come to Holland another time this year. But a stadium.....:aah:. Tho I went to see Muse a few monts ago in Ahoy, there was nothing wrong with that, apart from the fact that I had seated tickets (tho at a good spot) and the security women constantly told me to sit down when I stood up in my enthusiasm :sneaky2:.

Ahoy isn't that big, there are quite a lot good spots there (just don't take a seating ticket).

I went to see Elton John in Ahoy and seating tickets were the only option that time. They'd put chairs everywhere.

I don't like stadiums. :aah:

I went to see AC/DC at Ahoy and I had really good seats and really enjoyed the gig but still I much prefer smaller venues...

And like you said Monie they kept telling me to sit down! Like yeah right I'm just gonna sit down and watch while Highway to Hell or Whole Lotta Rosie are being played :aah:

I went to see Justin Timberlake in the Arena and I paid 50 euros for a ticket somewhere in the back, with a pillar almost in front of me.

(my first post in this thread)

I went to see him too :D

I paid 50 euros en sat this far:

380875393.jpg

and this one is zoomed in, but still a nice one ;)

380875422.jpg

I went to see Elton John in Ahoy and seating tickets were the only option that time. They'd put chairs everywhere.

I don't like stadiums. :aah:

Oh, you,ve seen Elton John, I saw him several times in Ahoy,

only not the last time, its always a pleasure to see him live.

Oh, you,ve seen Elton John, I saw him several times in Ahoy,

only not the last time, its always a pleasure to see him live.

It definitely is! He's awesome. :wub2:

Somehow I ended up talking to some guys who'd seen him play some really small venues years ago. One guy even saw the Rolling Stones play in Paradiso. :aah: (I tried very hard not to be too jealous. :naughty:)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived