Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think that DCdeb will take in account that we Dutchies live in a different timezone then she?

I know I know: patience!:blush-anim-cl:

She has to get information from Team Mika, doesn't she? Don't know if they opperate from England, but that is almost our timezone... just wait...

I'm just glad there is still a possibility!

She can't take everything in account. Be glad something is done:mf_rosetinted:

She has to get information from Team Mika, doesn't she? Don't know if they opperate from England, but that is almost our timezone... just wait...

I am glad! But also anxious and nervous.

I think I'd better log out soon and go to bed and come back again tomorrow morning to check.

Will look at some other threads first.

Well dear dutchlings: good luck to all at waiting for news!:wub2:

I'm just glad there is still a possibility!

Well, Freddie is in France atm, but Deb is online again:biggrin2:

You know what? I decided not to worry to much about tickets, I don't think I can handle the dissapointment of net getting in. If I do, that would be awesome for sure. But it's not worth getting a migraine over.

Thanks to Ingie, Deb and fred for making the chances bigger :wub2:

Last train to 'the south' (the train I'll have to catch) leaves at 10.45 hour at Amsterdam Amstel :aah:

holymoly, dan moet ik om half 11 daar weg ofzo...:boxed:

Niet om nou de fun te spoilen maar ik hoop echt dat jullie dat redden :boxed:

I always did: at HMH and Westerpark cameras weren't allowed either. In the worst case you'll have to hand over the camera and get it back at the end of the show.

I took my camera to both those gigs, plus gazillions of other gigs in HMH and they never ever made a problem of people bringing a camera, it's not as big a deal as they make it out to be

Hallo allemaal!

Moest vanavond naar school in A'dam, ben net thuis.

Wat een hoop gebeurd vandaag op het forum zeg!

@IngievV: Ik moet en zal ook binnen komen donderdag, voel me hetzelfde als jij. We laten het toch zeker niet gebeuren dat we daar uren in de kou zitten en uiteindelijk niet naar binnen mogen?

Ik ga rond half drie van m'n werk weg, dus hoop dat er niet al te veel drukte op de weg is en dan hoop ik jullie allemaal rond 16.00 uur te kunnen begroeten :-)

Geloof niet dat het nu nog veel uitmaakt of je op de lijst staat toch?

Zodra er nieuws is maakt dcdeb dit bekend en zul je een Private Message aan haar moeten sturen, als ik het goed begrepen heb...

Ja,is ook zo,je hebt gelijk! :thumb_yello:Ik sprak voor m'n beurt geloof ik:naughty: Ik kwam net pas thuis en had nog niet alles goed gelezen :blush-anim-cl:

I guess I'm off the list. I have a couple of meetings tomorrow at work, I'm not able to check MFC much during the day.

Besides, I need a day or two to make arrangements for extra care for the hubby. So even if I can get online when Deb is posting, I can't come to Amsterdam. :tears:

I hope you all get in though, and try to make as many pics and vids as possible. :wub2:

I guess I'm off the list. I have a couple of meetings tomorrow at work, I'm not able to check MFC much during the day.

Besides, I need a day or two to make arrangements for extra care for the hubby. So even if I can get online when Deb is posting, I can't come to Amsterdam. :tears:

I hope you all get in though, and try to make as many pics and vids as possible. :wub2:

Aw, that's sweet of you, thanks.

And I'm so sorry you can't make it :sorry:

Big hug and hope to see you another time!

:tears: I really wish you could go too,but I understand:wink2: :huglove:

Ooh thats a shame, I was looking forward to seeing you again! *hug*

Archived