2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA in TOKYO Nov 30 Studio Coast / Dec 1 Secret Gig

Blue Sky

Well here's my own report thread, enjoy!

I need to get back to running errands for Mika:roftl:

I have uploaded 3 videos so far to YT.

Entrance

Ash!ta ga aru

LET IT SNOW with Utada Hikaru (names are reversed in Japanese)

It's 2.30am, Mika might be watching twinkling Tokyo...I need my bed!!

I hope you slept well, as you seem to have a full day again today, at the beck and call of the big guy:naughty:

The videos are fantastic, especially Let It Snow, and can't wait for the reports for both days:thumb_yello:

just watched the performance of let it snow, oh wow, this is just :swoon: - it's probably one of my fave mika live performances ever, sooo adorable with that japanese singer, how they interact and all, and how they have to read the lyrics from the sheet and how mika is covering them both in fake snow! :wub2::fangurl:

Yes, I fully agree it, too :fangurl: - btw. since I've heard LIS at the interview I'm hearing it nearly in a endless-slope, this song brings Xmas very quick near to me :wub2:

Thanks BS for sharing so quickly. I adore the videos. Mika seems so happy and relaxed.

I've also come looking for the gossip.... what was in the black and white suitcase? Did you find out who gave it him? Is the secret gig tonight? Are you doing any more errands?

Oh I could go on and on ....

Thanks BS for sharing so quickly. I adore the videos. Mika seems so happy and relaxed.

I've also come looking for the gossip.... what was in the black and white suitcase? Did you find out who gave it him? Is the secret gig tonight? Are you doing any more errands?

Exactly!!!! Gossip people:aah: :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I fully agree it, too :fangurl: - btw. since I've heard LIS at the interview I'm hearing it nearly in a endless-slope, this song brings Xmas very quick near to me :wub2:

yeah, same here... we should suggest to mika to put the song on constant repeat for 2 days in a row, then he'll know the lyrics! :roftl: no, seriously, it somehow doesn't look like him to not know the lyrics to a song, can't even imagine that he read them from the sheet at that radio station... so what i'm thinking is that the japanese singer ( i keep forgetting her name :blush-anim-cl:) didn't know them, and mika - being the gentleman that he is - just pretended to need a sheet as well, so she won't look like a fool. :wub2: ok maybe i'm totally wrong with my assumptions, but idk, to me it seems very likely. :original:

yeah, same here... we should suggest to mika to put the song on constant repeat for 2 days in a row, then he'll know the lyrics! :roftl: no, seriously, it somehow doesn't look like him to not know the lyrics to a song, can't even imagine that he read them from the sheet at that radio station... so what i'm thinking is that the japanese singer ( i keep forgetting her name :blush-anim-cl:) didn't know them, and mika - being the gentleman that he is - just pretended to need a sheet as well, so she won't look like a fool. :wub2: ok maybe i'm totally wrong with my assumptions, but idk, to me it seems very likely. :original:

Utada Hikaru :wink2:

Exactly!!!! Gossip people:aah: :blush-anim-cl:

Yuppers, I would accept what Ruth & Mom4Mika want plus some kewl vids please??

:flowers2::drool::bow::swoon::boing::hypo:?

He did the same at Blackpool, when singing Faith. I think I'm right, that he had a sheet on the piano and one on the floor, so he could move between the two while performing it.

He did the same at Blackpool, when singing Faith. I think I'm right, that he had a sheet on the piano and one on the floor, so he could move between the two while performing it.

ehm, and the same with "Standing in the way of control" by singing the first time (I think this was at radio BBC with jo whiley)... ok, it's a bit off topics

Edited by faballa

Utada Hikaru :wink2:

thanx, but guess i will have forgotten it again by the next time i want to write it! :naughty:

ah ok, so i was wrong then... but then he usually does it in a way that most ppl don't notice - because i didn't when i watched the video of "faith"... :teehee:

like this one?

mikafire.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:

YES..................... exactely............. this............... :wub2:

and here is another vid of LIS

a bit farer away, but you can see the animation behind on the monitor.

And don't miss Mika's last "snow"...... the low one :mf_lustslow:

Edited by faballa

Well here's my own report thread, enjoy!

I need to get back to running errands for Mika:roftl:

I have uploaded 3 videos so far to YT.

Entrance

Ash!ta ga aru

LET IT SNOW with Utada Hikaru (names are reversed in Japanese)

It's 2.30am, Mika might be watching twinkling Tokyo...I need my bed!!

thanks so much :wub2: amazing viedo:wub2: