2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA in TOKYO Nov 30 Studio Coast / Dec 1 Secret Gig

Blue Sky

BS, i AM with you in this, thinking of you very much and hugging you virtually!

you are doing an amazing job in the middle of an engaging moment.

but you will have great memories and we are here to share them with you sooner or later!

i wish you one of the sweetest and most exclusive mika's smile as salary!

only for you! :pinkbow:

All of Mika fans in the Studio Coast were jumping, dancing, singing and all of us felt happier.

Thanks Mika for coming to Japan and doing the amazing show.

Many thanks Blue Sky for arranging much for us, Mika fans. You are one and only ultimate Mika Fan!

post-3111-14298368102_thumb.jpg

Mika sprinkling fake snow everywhere = priceless :wub2:

This is really random considering I'm a new MFCer and all but,

To the one that goes by the name of BS (oo-er, that sounds fishy), you are so amazing :)

and if anyone deserves to meet Mika it should be you. :thumb_yello: so good luck and enjoy the secret gig! :biggrin2:

Has anyone put up the set list for the gig in Tokyo? I believe I don't see it... so here it is. I just copied it from mixi. (secret track) is, as you know, "Let It Snow":wub2:

(but I have a broblem. How do I put it in full size? Sorry I'm new here and have little knowlege of these web thingys ><)

post-16518-142983681023_thumb.jpg

I finally found another rare vid from Mika at Studio Coast Tokyo.:thumb_yello:

It is the best vid (5:29 long) of the opening (from Astronaut & on) I have seen yet

- good quality with good audio.:thumb_yello:

It starts where Mika appears on stage in the

astronaut suit flows into "Relax, Take It Easy" to the end.

Intro & Relax: posted by youtube user cocoao19:

Enjoy!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Edited by Kodes100

Has anyone put up the set list for the gig in Tokyo? I believe I don't see it... so here it is. I just copied it from mixi. (secret track) is, as you know, "Let It Snow":wub2:

(but I have a broblem. How do I put it in full size? Sorry I'm new here and have little knowlege of these web thingys ><)

Welcome asamingo12 to the MFC!

I use < http://tinypic.com >

The instructions are pretty user friendly.

Good luck.

Why are you all hijacking ma REPORT thread???:sneaky2: I am run off my feet trying to find those fans who made him the presents I didn't even see, I only saw a photo and I asked the girl to join MFC and post us the photos but not confident it will happen...

I am also being harrassed left, right and center with Japanese emails and tweets and FB messages and YT comments, many of them thinking I can get them into the secret gig tonight, and I cannot keep up...and I thought last week was the tsunami...:aah:

I feel like I am the volunteer fan liaison officer (and I thought dcdeb's job was hard:wink2:) But I have to keep saying NO, sorry, I cannot tell you where the secret gig is being held. I went to the venue before with Miina, it is a VERY small cafe, but can you believe it, some fans were already there, drinking tea...but we have entrance numbers thing again, of course, this is Japan!!

When my feet touch the ground again, I will put it all together in a nice report. But for now those vids from last night will have to do. I actually have 3 kids at home with no mother(even though Mrs P kindly commented she thought I looked too young to have 3:biggrin2: I can hardly say to her, this is the effect your SON has on me:roftl::roftl:) I also have real life happening at the same time.

I am having a ball, don't mistake me, running on adrenaline, but couldn't we all do without the extra crap. I do hope I get to meet Mika tonight.:blush-anim-cl: I would like a small opportunity to be a respectful fangurl :pinkbow: But I know all too well from others' experience, no matter how much you hope and wish, it is all in the hands of a tall and skinny man. I might be begging for tweet help later:aah:

:fangurl:

aaahhh check you out all famous in Mikaland! Now it looks like you know what Mika has to deal with LOL :aah:

I am having a ball, don't mistake me, running on adrenaline, but couldn't we all do without the extra crap. I do hope I get to meet Mika tonight.:blush-anim-cl: I would like a small opportunity to be a respectful fangurl :pinkbow: But I know all too well from others' experience, no matter how much you hope and wish, it is all in the hands of a tall and skinny man. I might be begging for tweet help later:aah:

Aww, you are going to have SO MUCH to write about, I can't wait!

Good luck today :huglove: and enjoy your private, secret, intimate gig!

:biggrin2:

And tell Mika we all love him! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Aww, you are going to have SO MUCH to write about, I can't wait!

Good luck today :huglove: and enjoy your private, secret, intimate gig!

:biggrin2:

And tell Mika we all love him! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I really hope she is having the time of her life.

I can't wait for her to share it with us.

I do hope I get to meet Mika tonight.:blush-anim-cl: I would like a small opportunity to be a respectful fangurl :pinkbow: But I know all too well from others' experience, no matter how much you hope and wish, it is all in the hands of a tall and skinny man. I might be begging for tweet help later:aah:

Awww - you soooo deserve your MIKA moment - especially after having to wait so very long! You've always been so 'selfless', enthusiastic and supportive of everyone elses gig reviews and experiences over the past couple of years (and on top of all that having the patience of a saint :angel_not:)

I have everything crossed that your wishes come true tonight - and that you have the time of your life :huglove:

Why are you all hijacking ma REPORT thread???:sneaky2: I am run off my feet trying to find those fans who made him the presents I didn't even see, I only saw a photo and I asked the girl to join MFC and post us the photos but not confident it will happen...

I am also being harrassed left, right and center with Japanese emails and tweets and FB messages and YT comments, many of them thinking I can get them into the secret gig tonight, and I cannot keep up...and I thought last week was the tsunami...:aah:

I feel like I am the volunteer fan liaison officer (and I thought dcdeb's job was hard:wink2:) But I have to keep saying NO, sorry, I cannot tell you where the secret gig is being held. I went to the venue before with Miina, it is a VERY small cafe, but can you believe it, some fans were already there, drinking tea...but we have entrance numbers thing again, of course, this is Japan!!

When my feet touch the ground again, I will put it all together in a nice report. But for now those vids from last night will have to do. I actually have 3 kids at home with no mother(even though Mrs P kindly commented she thought I looked too young to have 3:biggrin2: I can hardly say to her, this is the effect your SON has on me:roftl::roftl:) I also have real life happening at the same time.

We're hijacking it, because we are waiting in awe for the amazing report you'll bestow on us later:wub2:

I hope to goodness you get to meet him, after all the running around he's got you doing for him. You've ruddy well earned it!

Awww - you soooo deserve your MIKA moment - especially after having to wait so very long! You've always been so 'selfless', enthusiastic and supportive of everyone elses gig reviews and experiences over the past couple of years (and on top of all that having the patience of a saint :angel_not:)

I have everything crossed that your wishes come true tonight - and that you have the time of your life :huglove:

It is early here - I misread your moniker as Blue Sky instead of Blue Eyes, read your post & my first thought was -oh no Iona has worked so hard she has totally lost her mind.

Of course it finally hit me that it was me that was nuts.:roftl::roftl:

I agree with you & selfishly can't wait to hear how it was for her.

She is going to collapse after this is over.

I finally found another rare vid from Mika at Studio Coast Tokyo.:thumb_yello:

It is the best vid (5:29 long) of the opening (from Astronaut & on) I have seen yet

- good quality with good audio.:thumb_yello:

It starts where Mika appears on stage in the

astronaut suit flows into "Relax, Take It Easy" to the end.

Intro & Relax: posted by youtube user cocoao19:

Enjoy!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

thanx for that, this user has uploaded more great quality videos! oh wow, i love biotg, when that huge teapot appears on the videoscreen and pretends to pour mika some tea in his cup! :wub2: i gotta watch more videos, to see what else they're doing with that screen!

and thanx bluesky for the update! :biggrin2: maybe for the next time mika is in tokyo you should get a babysitter, so at least real life won't distract you. :naughty: can't wait to read your full report - like, did you organize the secret gig invitations now all on your own? :blink: thought mika would do it via twitter, but obviously not, so i'm wondering how it was all organized.

have a great time, and he'd better make sure that you get to meet him! :sneaky2::biggrin2:

Good luck!!

Deb had a fangirl moment :naughty::teehee:

:blush-anim-cl:

But seriously, I fangurl a lot -- haven't you seen the pic from the

last NYC show? :aah:

I'm just a little more discreet about it... usually. :naughty:

I see from Twitter that BS is back online! Where are you, woman? Spill the

beans! :boing:

:blush-anim-cl:

But seriously, I fangurl a lot -- haven't you seen the pic from the

last NYC show? :aah: